It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I recall the word damning being used.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

I find it very telling that as soon as Chairman Burr confirmed the issue would be looked at by Congress Comey popped up like a meerkat to immediately deny, deny, deny.

Jesus, this is good stuff! You can’t make this up, folks!

I award you five points for the use of the word Meerkat.

Mike
edit on 5-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

God… I take off for an hour to go see my girlfriend and all hell breaks loose in my absence!

Trump is truly brilliant. He has Comey dancing now. He has triangulated this thing straight into the nether regions of the Deep State!

I still don’t know whether Comey is friend or foe, but I know he’s been drawn into the light.

I find it very telling that as soon as Chairman Burr confirmed the issue would be looked at by Congress Comey popped up like a meercat to immediately deny, deny, deny.

The thing is, Comey has not said anything - yet. It's just a report from an unnamed source that Comey spoke to the DoJ to ask them to deny the allegation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He said both those things.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

I find it very telling that as soon as Chairman Burr confirmed the issue would be looked at by Congress Comey popped up like a meerkat to immediately deny, deny, deny.

I award you five points for the use of the word Meerkat.

Mike

Thankee ;-)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

God… I take off for an hour to go see my girlfriend and all hell breaks loose in my absence!

Trump is truly brilliant. He has Comey dancing now. He has triangulated this thing straight into the nether regions of the Deep State!

I still don’t know whether Comey is friend or foe, but I know he’s been drawn into the light.

I find it very telling that as soon as Chairman Burr confirmed the issue would be looked at by Congress Comey popped up like a meercat to immediately deny, deny, deny.

The thing is, Comey has not said anything - yet. It's just a report from an unnamed source that Comey spoke to the DoJ to ask them to deny the allegation.

That's very true.

If Comey did come out and contradict the president, I would think his resignation is a foregone conclusion.

link   
More news Sunday Afternoon; Something made Trump as mad as he's ever been, down in Florida. Then his tweets, and suddenly we see Lorrie Libtard Lynch ranting about marching in the streets, and shedding more blood. Guess who is about to be thrown under the Obamas' Bus??

Personally, I think, and that's dangerous, that it will be fifty shades of grayscale. The FISA warrant was narrow, but someone went beyond it for, you guessed it, "National Security"purposes. And after the runway linkup between Pres. Clinton and Lynch, the leaks of the Trump campaign started in earnest. Some anonymous source called Tea Leaves, aka, take this or leave it, suddenly leaked a bunch to the Press. Suddenly I can see why the Dems are all going nuts over Trumps cabinet appointees. They can't tell who will be their "hangman". You have to know that the Obama regime has told them, "if we go down, you go down with us". A really super stinking Watergate class scandal will doom so many of the Dem's House, and Senate members, in the 2018 elections, that the Trump agendas will sail right on through the Congress, for him to happily sign.

This is starting to look like St. Boniface taking a few swings with his axe, and toppling the sacred Oak Tree, of the local Druids. Internal stresses had brought it right up to the point of disintegrating, even before Boni arrived. Then the Christians sawed it up to make boards. They then built a neat little chapel out of those same hardwood boards. Unfortunately, Boniface and his crew were later martyred right at the nearby Dutch Border. Charlemagne took this atrocity personally, and sent a troop which wiped out the entire villages of those same Druids.

I wish for a serene retirement for both Pres. Obama, and Pres. Trump. But if O ends up like Pres. Morsi in Egypt, then he has only himself to blame.
edit on 5-3-2017 by carpooler because: Add German and Egyptian parallels in History

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Well it seems that Comey comments can not be confirmed by the news medias.

Also that Comey will be under the scrutiny because he if is true Trump was wiretapped he knew about it.

And probably was behind the wiretapping too.

edit on 5-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Plus trump wants to cast a very big net, to get as many crooks as possible with a single investigation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don't get the issues confused.
There is evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC. That is not disputed by anyone but the most fervent trump fans. Yes fans. Left and right in congress agree that the Russians did hack the DNC.
They did it to embarrass and hobble Hillary Clinton. Now the question remains as to how much involvement trumps team had in the endeavor if any.
One would think trump would welcome getting the air cleared on this but he just keeps acting like a guilty kid.
What did you do in school today Donny?
Well I definitely didn't skip school and smoke pot behind the bleachers on the football field.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Also that Comey will be under the scrutiny because he if is true Trump was wiretapped he knew about it.

Very true. So far the Comey statement is just a report from a "source".

I should never leave an ATS thread during breaking news

edit on 5-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama and Larry Sinclair.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That's basically how I see it too. It's set up so the blame shifting has to start while the Pres makes popcorn, marks another notch in the MAGA column, and proves to the world he isn't a Russian puppet. Bet we hear more about Uranium ONE and Clinton Foundation in the future too.

ETA: I'm also thinking Comey has to be cool until he finally comes out on one side. Looks like he will have to pick the right one, if I'm reading Prez Trump's strategy correctly.
edit on 5-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
So thousands of posts & 97 pages later we still have no proof that "Obama wiretapped Trump"...

Granted I dodged the last 40 odd pages but I'm guessing by the general tone of the last few that nothing substantial has come about and Trump hasn't gone further on the record about this...

Can you smell that...?

Sniff sniff...

Smells like bullsh*t.

We will just right you off as WILLFULLY ignorant then because the pages are dripping with links.....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So he's Schoedinger's Comey then, until you know something?

He may be loyal and he may not be?

If Jim Comey has a weakness, it's that he loves the law TOO MUCH.

I wonder, those of you who are on clear record here that Barack Obama wiretapped Donald Trump today ... what will do you when that's proven to be the nonsense that so many have told you it is?

I wonder if any of you will have the dignity to admit your mistake? Or just pretend it didn't happen.

We'll see.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

That's basically how I see it too. It's set up so the blame shifting has to start while the Pres makes popcorn, marks another notch in the MAGA column, and proves to the world he isn't a Russian puppet. Bet we hear more about Uranium ONE and Clinton Foundation in the future too.

I told you this many years ago, but you are one of my very favorite posters on this site. You have a great deductive reasoning skill that most (including me) don't have.

I'm really glad you're on this. I have a feeling we're about to see something truly unprecedented over the next few weeks re: this matter!

link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Dripping with links to what exactly?

link   

I know right, I step out and the thread grows like 10 pages by the time I comeback.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

The "wiretap" was actually monitoring a private server Trump set up to communicate with two Russian banks. The real question here is: "Why was Trump secretly communicating with Russian banks?" I hope all the information is made public.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Tump to talk on the media in another hour, I don't know about what he will be talking, but this is news people.

let see what is all about.

He will probably fool everybody again and talk about the ObamaCare repeal & replace plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join