It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I just showed a bunch of liberal outlets talking about this in January saying it happened and how it's bad for Trump ... now the same outlets are saying there is no evidence it happened.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not necessarily - I suspect some high stakes poker going on, with Trump trying to stem the leaks in his administration by either bluffing or threatening Obama.

The thought crossed my mind as well and I do think it's part of the strategy. However, I think the strategy is much more complex in that now this ball is rolling, and now that the public is shaking off the propaganda of the MSM and starting to demand real answers, the deep state old guard's secrets will start coming at a faster rate. The backbiting and ass-covering is going to be on autopilot all by itself.

The MSM can't dominate and prop up the narrative anymore, so the timing is perfect. It's a brilliant and just move and will self-propagate. Trump can stand back and just watch most of it.

This doesn't sound AT ALL like a man worried about having inappropriate Russian contact. No, this is a man who knows the allegations against him are all bluff and called their hand.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That is good news, so the investigation is official.
You are right about the timing of the NYT article, published just after the House Intel Committee decided to move on this...

Seems so. Towergate. I see that a few Senators have commented they will
follow it to wherever it leads. This imo is why Pelosi is freaking out
now, because her team just got put on the defensive.

House intel chief: Russia probe will include potential surveillance of campaigns

Reminds me of when Hillary attacked Comey, then turned around
and said he "cleared" her, then she attacked him again right before
the election.

Twisting in the wind......

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're not helping your side on this, so carry on by all means.

I think some are in the 'please make it go away' mode.
I am not sure why getting all the information on the table via an investigation is so horrifying to them.

Seems more like full on meltdown and panic mode to me.

This does not need to go away. It needs to be played-out to it's final conclusion. If Obama's admin did something wrong, let's hold them accountable.

If Trump is lying and blowing this out of proportion, we should hold him accountable.

100% agree.

YES!
But to ignore that last POTUS' choice to overtly violate Privacy and FISA laws is very very dangerous, and creates that old slippery slope scenario for future challengers that bare the will of the people.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes I am reading more into it, it seems that is speculation and that the DOJ didn't receive any request from Comey.

And the FBI has not filed any such request.

It seems that the NY times reported this on Saturday after the tweet was done.

So it could be fake news.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Not necessarily - I suspect some high stakes poker going on, with Trump trying to stem the leaks in his administration by either bluffing or threatening Obama.

The thought crossed my mind as well and I do think it's part of the strategy. However, I think the strategy is much more complex in that now this ball is rolling, and now that the public is shaking off the propaganda of the MSM and starting to demand real answers, the deep state old guard's secrets will start coming at a faster rate. The backbiting and ass-covering is going to be on autopilot all by itself.

The MSM can't dominate and prop up the narrative anymore, so the timing is perfect. It's a brilliant and just move and will self-propagate. Trump can stand back and just watch most of it.

This doesn't sound AT ALL like a man worried about having inappropriate Russian contact. No, this is a man who knows the allegations against him are all bluff and called their hand.

Agreed. After months there is zero evidence of any collusion and if there was none, then f course Trump knows this, so he may well be giving his enemies enough rope to hang themselves.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It was more than the NYT. Guardian, NYT, BBC, lots of major outlets confirmed there was a FISA for Trump Towers.

So either there is .. or there was collusion to push fake news to hurt Trump.

I don't recall democrats questioning the FISA back in January ... so why now?
edit on 5-3-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This stuff is all a setup

Democrats apparently set up meetings with Jeff Sessions....

The conference was an educational program for ambassadors invited by the Obama State Department to observe the convention. The Obama State Department handled all of the coordination with ambassadors and their staff, of which there were about 100 at the conference.
dailyheadlines.net...
Why would anyone trust the remnants of the Obama insurgency?
I believe this would be called shadow boxing in Bruce Lee terms.
edit on 5-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Trump never checked with his staff, or the the admin about the wire tap before he tweeted . He didn't even bother to get the claim verified before he put it out there.
Typical trump move
Ready fire aim...

Yes he did.

That's the beauty of the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: introvert

A person is a suspect if there is some evidence. I'd like to see the evidence for the FISA. It's can't be Trump saying he respects Putin. That's not evidence.

Yes, we need to see the evidence before we make any conclusion.

Many in this thread are putting the cart before the horse and making assumptions based on political bias.

When Obama's own highest ranking intel official, Tapper, is now stating there was no evidence of the Russians colluding with the Trump campaign, is that "putting the cart before the horse and making assumptions based on political bias" as well?

Ask Tapper.

I do not speak for him.

I just watched Chris Coons on FOX having to admit, as a member of the House Intelligence Committee, that after months of investigation there is no proof that there was any collusion between Russia and Trump campaign.

You're kidding. So there's nothing to it, and all the Russia-related allegations are false?!

If so, then it's right to look at any breadcrumbs left behind by the Obama Administration as per the NYT article.

The question of an abuse of power and a violation of the precept of a peaceful transition of power should be investigated, among other unmentionable things that would merit the label of "bad" and "sick".

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I think the later, because why wait until today to put it out there and nor right after supposedly Comey made the request.

It sounds like fake news.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes I am reading more into it, it seems that is speculation and that the DOJ didn't receive any request from Comey.

And the FBI has not filed any such request.

It seems that the NY times reported this on Saturday after the tweet was done.

So it could be fake news.

It came directly from Obama and Lynch.

No question about it in my mind now.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Trump never checked with his staff, or the the admin about the wire tap before he tweeted . He didn't even bother to get the claim verified before he put it out there.
Typical trump move
Ready fire aim...

Yes he did.

That's the beauty of the whole thing.

Exactly, he didn't "find out" via a right wing article on Breitbart, as CNN and others are claiming.

If he has no evidence whatsoever, then he's an absolute idiot, and I doubt that's the case.

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: introvert

A person is a suspect if there is some evidence. I'd like to see the evidence for the FISA. It's can't be Trump saying he respects Putin. That's not evidence.

Yes, we need to see the evidence before we make any conclusion.

Many in this thread are putting the cart before the horse and making assumptions based on political bias.

When Obama's own highest ranking intel official, Tapper, is now stating there was no evidence of the Russians colluding with the Trump campaign, is that "putting the cart before the horse and making assumptions based on political bias" as well?

Ask Tapper.

I do not speak for him.

I just watched Chris Coons on FOX having to admit, as a member of the House Intelligence Committee, that after months of investigation there is no proof that there was any collusion between Russia and Trump campaign.

You're kidding. So there's nothing to it, and all the Russia-related allegations are false?!

If so, then it's right to look at any breadcrumbs left behind by the Obama Administration as per the NYT article.

The question of an abuse of power and a violation of the precept of a peaceful transition of power should be investigated, among other unmentionable things that would merit the label of "bad" and "sick".

It's not just Coons, every single person involved in the investigation, when nailed down with the question of whether they have found any proof at all of collusion, have had to say no. This includes Democrats and Republicans alike.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The NYTimes article is a great example of controlled opposition.

I know Comey has not said anything yet.

Great! Fun watching the timeline unfold.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It was more than the NYT. Guardian, NYT, BBC, lots of major outlets confirmed there was a FISA for Trump Towers.

So either there is .. or there was collusion to push fake news to hurt Trump.

I don't recall democrats questioning the FISA back in January ... so why now?

I recall that they were salivating at the idea. It's not so convenient now though.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Tump to talk on the media in another hour, I don't know about what he will be talking, but this is news people.

let see what is all about.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
God… I take off for an hour to go see my girlfriend and all hell breaks loose in my absence!

Trump is truly brilliant. He has Comey dancing now. He has triangulated this thing straight into the nether regions of the Deep State!

I still don’t know whether Comey is friend or foe, but I know he’s been drawn into the light.

I find it very telling that as soon as Chairman Burr confirmed the issue would be looked at by Congress Comey popped up like a meercat to immediately deny, deny, deny.

Jesus, this is good stuff! You can’t make this up, folks!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I think this being leaked is proof it happened. Leaking something fake is too risky. Either way it shows Democrats are breaking the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join