It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: UKTruth

Have you got the link to the Intel Chief saying they will include the wire tap in the investigations? I have not seen that.

Posted it a few pages back, but this thread is moving quickly.
I hear the new word is Towergate

a reply to: burntheships

House intel chief: Russia probe will include potential surveillance of campaigns

And, how very predictable that the top Democrats are
sharply criticizing the decision.

“One of the focus points of the House Intelligence Committee's investigation is the U.S. government's response to actions taken by Russian intelligence agents during the presidential campaign,” Nunes said in a statement.

“As such, the Committee will make inquiries into whether the government was conducting surveillance activities on any political party’s campaign officials or surrogates, and we will continue to investigate this issue if the evidence warrants it.”

thehill.com...

Thanks , must have missed it. That is good news, so the investigation is official.
You are right about the timing of the NYT article, published just after the House Intel Committee decided to move on this...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Trump never checked with his staff, or the the admin about the wire tap before he tweeted . He didn't even bother to get the claim verified before he put it out there.
Typical trump move
Ready fire aim...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I want to make sure I understand ... this never happened right?

The roots of the FISA warrant were themselves odd. According to both Mensch and the BBC, they centered on a server in Trump Tower

fortune.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump just may have some privileged info on some classified wiretap but he likely is lying about the allegation that Obama did it.

If he had such info, all he has to do is leak it to Breitbart or some other right-wing outlet who kisses his ass regularly.

The fact is that he probably just distorted some classified info he had to just move the media off his many other problems

If this was FISA, again the Distorter in chief, Trump, lied about Obama

FISA does not initiate anything, they just approve the request.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I just showed the Guardian, The NYT, and the BBC all verifying it ... what now?

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The left is playing the word game...

Obama never ordered Trump to be tapped = someone else in the administration did. The statements being pout out by Obama are unusually specific and legalese.

If Trump was wiretapped he can declassify the info right now...But I guess we're in the part of the story where we are posting links to right wing rags in order to keep this flase story alive.

link   

originally posted by: muse7
If Trump was wiretapped he can declassify that information right now

IF IN FACT Trump Tower was wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign, as President Trump claimed in several tweets Saturday morning, he can do much more than say so on twitter: Presidents have the power to declassify anything at any time, so Trump could immediately make public any government records of such surveillance.

Link

Why the need for an investigation? If he indeed was wiretapped he can declassify that information right now.

Unless.....He got his information from Breitbarf and Levin...

He can't just do that !!

He needs to sort through all the disinfo and planted material from the left-over Obama operatives inside the Departments.

They will be planting material that appears to be real, and then they will prove it false.

They will also plant fake material that takes the heat off Obama.

link   
"A poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

The Guardian has reported that the FBI applied for a Foreign Intelligence Service Act (FISA) warrant last summer to monitor members of the Trump campaign, but was denied in its initial attempt. Last November, former British MP and openly anti-Trump journalist Louise Mensch reported that the FBI had succeeded in its second request for a FISA warrant, which was later confirmed by the BBC.
fortune.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Trump never checked with his staff, or the the admin about the wire tap before he tweeted . He didn't even bother to get the claim verified before he put it out there.
Typical trump move
Ready fire aim...

source please

link   
a reply to: muse7

I just sourced MULTIPLE news outlets back in January saying it happened. Are you saying they are all wrong?

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Justoneman

Wait ... so it's not just Obama now but all Democrats everywhere?

The conspiracy grows and grows and grows ...

This is the most fun I've had in days. You guys are hilarious.

Well, to borrow a good cliche'. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like duck, I will bet on it being a duck.

Sure ... makes about as much sense as "he that smelt it dealt it" ... but not quite.

Touche'. If only you could see it from where I sit that stench coming from the politician you are ignoring if it fits YOUR narrative. "IF" and when Trump goes out against my principals I will be just as adamant in my defense of your points in that matter as I am against it at this point in time. I don't like his big mouth very much either but I do like the actions I see he has taken so far.... Till it changes you guys are dancing on pinheads to try to steal the narrative from MAGA....
edit on 5-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not necessarily - I suspect some high stakes poker going on
Yea I think that is in play ...Seems to be Obamas move .Doesn't have to be but Trump at this point can check and see who's in and doing what ... Its the talk of the town for sure he he he

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: UKTruth

Notice that time stamp from NYT, after Intel Chief announces
they will investigate this.

All of these no name "sources" from the NYT - they have zero credibility,
barring of course a statement directly from Comey.

The NYTimes article is a great example of controlled opposition.

I know Comey has not said anything yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The left is playing the word game...

Obama never ordered Trump to be tapped = someone else in the administration did. The statements being pout out by Obama are unusually specific and legalese.

If Trump was wiretapped he can declassify the info right now...But I guess we're in the part of the story where we are posting links to right wing rags in order to keep this flase story alive.

People dont believe what Trump is saying so why bother to declassify it all? Let Congress investigate. That way Dems cant attack the info. Why do you think the Dems are pissed the intel committee is starting an investigation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Depends on what the definition of is is.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

If it was true, he would have produced evidence.

He has.

But it's classified and not for public view (yet).

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Outstanding L !!!

Thou comest to use Thy tongue; thy story quickly.

Buck

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
"A poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

"Eliminate the impossible and whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well more on the news, so far the Trump administration will continue with the request of for investigation.

Let see where this is going.

The sources of this news are very anti Trump and even call Trump the Predator in Chief, so is hard to take it seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join