It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
If true that's serious. Trump better have proof.

Agree, which is why I think this is the blue touch paper that will either bring him down or destroy the democrats.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

so if Trump actually had anything as evidence, you think this is how he would announce it to the world, and void certain aspects in the courts. you say trump is not stupid, but chose twitter to disclose in a way what could be used against him in his very own accusations?

alas... the man has gone off the rails.

---

it could just be that financial evidence has been found from the server that went directly to Russia from the Trump tower proving his ties to the Putin and this is his child-like ploy to say if they found something bad is because they spied on me...

think people.
edit on 4-3-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: SBMcG

so if Trump actually had anything as evidence, you this this is how he would announce it to the world, and void certain aspects in the courts. you say trump is not stupid, but chose twitter to disclose in a way what could be used against him in his very own accusations?

alas... the man has gone off the rails.

---

it could just be that financial evidence has been found from the server that went directly to Russia from the Trump tower and this is his child-like ploy to say if they found something bad is because they spied on me...

think people.

Best to wait and see.. the kind of thinking you are talking about is not thinking at all.. just speculation.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I kind of agree, Trump is Trump he will wait to the right opportunity to get back to you, but because he is not groomed politician he will make look worst.

Now, by all means NSA has not stopped the metadata, what changed was the way that it could be assessed.

But still the data is been collected.

edit on 4-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Still no statement from Obama? If it's not true why would he wait so long to respond? I guess they are still debating who gets thrown to the wolfs Obama or Hillary. This could be very interesting to observe. Damn the US is in so much trouble and not because of Trump. The house of crads is crumbling right before our eyes.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
i'm so glad ya'll made such a big stink about Hillary's emails.

makes all this so much more comical!

CAN'T WAIT until they release everything. bless his little heart, he does like leaks, said so himself, as did all of you.

We did and still do. So for when the leaks start here is a present for you.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: kosmicjack

It is farcical how the tweets mischaracterize it. But wasn't the warrant denied even? Still, the metadata is all there.

The first warrant was denied, so "they" went back and reworded it to meet the judge's requirements. This warrant was in reference to the Trump Tower Server that went directly to a Russian bank, and when Paul Manafort was still with the campaign, I believe. All of this came out, after the fact, in October.

NO, Manafort had left. The second warrant was requested, allegedly, and approved in October 2016.

1. June 2016: FISA request.
The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.
The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.
www.redstate.com...

So, with the new warrant, they were able to retrieve metadata from the past, relating to the Russian banking/Trump Tower server issue.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If he is deep in crap because the So call "Russian Affair", he will keep any information he have for his own benefit.

No coming forward and make public what he already know.

Obama during his administration abused spying agencies, because he had the power to do so, behind closed doors, who is to tell that Trump can do as much

What comes around goes around.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: kosmicjack

It is farcical how the tweets mischaracterize it. But wasn't the warrant denied even? Still, the metadata is all there.

The first warrant was denied, so "they" went back and reworded it to meet the judge's requirements. This warrant was in reference to the Trump Tower Server that went directly to a Russian bank, and when Paul Manafort was still with the campaign, I believe. All of this came out, after the fact, in October.

I remember all that, in fact.

And to be honest, I don't think they needed to wiretap Trump. After all, people say he's the most honest president there is, who speaks his mind about everything and lets you know what he thinks.

All they had to do was just read his Twitter feed and stand next to him and listen (bonus points for going to Mar-a-Lago to listen.) Trump would tell them everything he thought and thought he knew via Twitter and over a well done steak with ketchup.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maybe he is gathering his personal cabinet of lawyer with whatever money is left from the Clinton foundation.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

They didn't found any evidence but it seems like they still kept the wiretap to spy on him regardless. I think that's illegal. Do you agreee?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
So it comes out that don got his information from a Breitbart article?

Sorry if this has already been discussed but....

Lofl...no reality in that head

That's what I've seen... and a Breitbart article that goes over stuff that was well known in October.

Trump's main strategy when he's attacked is not to go on the defensive but to go on the attack with anything he thinks he can find out. This is one of those deflections.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
"When they go low,
We go high"

-- Michael Obama

Aka, "Michael LaVaughn Robinson"...?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The FISA warrant is old news. And it was by the FBI, not Obama. I think Breitbart has spun this into a Trump talking point. And everyone is falling for the narrative.

Question for Trump supporters: When it comes out Trump has no evidence other than what's already known, will you be angry? This wasn't an important enough revelation to Trump to not use the tweet right after to attack a TV show, so I can't help but wonder.

Then again, if I'm wrong and Trump does have some secret information other than what's already out, he just shot himself in the foot by mentioning classified information through social media.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maybe he is gathering his personal cabinet of lawyer with whatever money is left from the Clinton foundation.

Of course he is but this makes him look guilty as hell in my book.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Even as a deflection it can backfired in a very nasty way for all the parties involved.

We may enter a constitutional crisis.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The FISA warrant is old news. And it was by the FBI, not Obama. I think Breitbart has spun this into a Trump talking point. And everyone is falling for the narrative.

Question for Trump supporters: When it comes out Trump has no evidence other than what's already known, will you be angry? This wasn't an important enough revelation to Trump to not use the tweet right after to attack a TV show, so I can't help but wonder.

Then again, if I'm wrong and Trump does have some secret information other than what's already out, he just shot himself in the foot by mentioning classified information through social media.

The President is not bound by any classification.

link   
Trump is way too unstable. He needs to be removed.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

much like everything else is just speculation.

but certainly, i will lean toward something has been found on the servers proving once and for good ties to Russia, and this is his cop-out way of saying im not guilty, but the ones who may have spied on me are.

this is if any of this is true at all. as usual trump, 0 evidence or no one else in his cabinet is corroborating this claim.
his cabinet would be all over this in order to take the heat off Sessions.

lets think for a sec... instead of just rolling with the punches

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There is also an issue with trump tweeting something that would be an investigation during or before hand.

Legally courts severely frown apon antics where people try and sway public opinion during or before a lawsuit or investigation.

In fact they can throw the whole case out in some situations.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join