It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

only to the extent it supports the story they are pushing... If it doesnt its ignored and left out / dismissed.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: SBMcG
I’m still trying to figure out just how the leftists think Russia could have caused Bill Clinton’s wife to lose the election.

Trump haters argument thus far is people are so stupid they believe everything they see on tv.

Ip so facto they are suppose to believe ONLY what the LEFT tells them to believe.

And ya see? This is the end result of a president who derides the professional journalists out there as "FAKE NEWS"...a recursive loop of distrust.

link   

I’m still trying to figure out just how the leftists think Russia could have caused Bill Clinton’s wife to lose the election.

Trump haters argument thus far is people are so stupid they believe everything they see on tv.

Ip so facto they are suppose to believe ONLY what the LEFT tells them to believe.

I get that, but are they so clueless that they don't understand the woman had massive baggage, was a lousy candidate, and is the 40-year defender and enabler of a serial sexual predator?

They understand it.

They just don't care.

In their twisted, and I do mean TWISTED world view.

The only people that should run the country, and be in power are left wingers.
edit on 5-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

only to the extent it supports the story they are pushing... If it doesnt its ignored and left out / dismissed.

Oh?

Is this coming from your experience as a journalist? Or maybe even something a little more than hyperbolic intuition?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

No, you didn't miss it. I just didn't post it as most people it seems simply ignore them and create their own spin on the bits that someone posts instead.

However, here is the source link

Thanks. For the record I usually try to read the source.

I got to run but I will get to it later.

I know you do, which is why I have zero problem with going back and getting it.

Anyway, talk to ya later.

The source is flawed. It starts off with Spicers comments, which we've all seen, then reverts back to an unnamed source to pad out the story to include where Trump got his information from. It can only be viewed as speculative for that reason.

I doubt that very sincerely.

The Washington Post, and The Fact Checker are notorious for doing just that....fact checking.

The news of the sources of Trumps accusation is based on an unnamed source and not Spicer as they open the article with.
It's just speculation and no more valid than any comment on here - especially given the number of retractions the Washington Post has had to make recently. Unreliable spin. We are yet to find out what evidence Trump has, though an actual named source earlier in the thread is on video saying that he believes the information came from a briefing with Comey.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Braking news, is been exposed, Trump used Russian dressing in his salad, is true he ate Russians with his dinner

There you have it, the truth, has been exposed he have Russian in his kitchen.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And ya see? This is the end result of a president who derides the professional journalists out there as "FAKE NEWS"...a recursive loop of distrust.

You mean professional liars.

Looking back through the years and this fella.

Observation 1.

How does so much [false news] get into the American newspapers, even the good ones? Is it because journalists, as a class, are habitual liars, and prefer what is not true to what is true? I don't think it is. Rather, it is because journalists are, in the main, extremely stupid, sentimental and credulous fellows -- because nothing is easier than to fool them -- because the majority of them lack the sharp intelligence that the proper discharge of their duties demands. Prejudices: A Selection, p. 220

Source

For ATS memebers that have been on this site for years.

Calling the media out for what it does is nothing new, and was done long before Trump ever ran.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The Russians have the evidence.

link   

It comes from reading the tripe they sell and researching the info to find the facts they left out... Way to take it personal though.

link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Trump accuses Obama of "wire-tapping" him before election, citing no evidence

News from China

The news is certainly worldwide now... and it lands because Obama has been caught spying on foreign leaders, like Merkel, or the Israelis...

And he was caught spying on journalists.

AND now he got caught RED handed for the pun for spying on Trump.

Everyone accesses Trump of being a Fascist and yet Obama Spies on World Leaders, Political Opponents, and Reporters/News Organizations he doesn't like. That IS THE DEFINITION OF A FASCIST. But I guess its because he's the 1st Black President who ended all wars so he gets Special Treatment.

It was Obama, using taxpayer money, who directly meddled in the last Israeli election.

Source

Kind of ironic given what we now know, right?
edit on 5-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

At least he is not wire tapping journalists, like Obama.

link   

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Braking news, is been exposed, Trump used Russian dressing in his salad, is true he ate Russians with his dinner

There you have it, the truth, has been exposed he have Russian in his kitchen.

LMMFLWAO!

Classic

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No, you didn't miss it. I just didn't post it as most people it seems simply ignore them and create their own spin on the bits that someone posts instead.

The source is flawed. It starts off with Spicers comments, which we've all seen, then reverts back to an unnamed source to pad out the story to include where Trump got his information from. It can only be viewed as speculative for that reason.

The Washington Post, and The Fact Checker are notorious for doing just that....fact checking.

The news of the sources of Trumps accusation is based on an unnamed source and not Spicer as they open the article with.
It's just speculation and no more valid than any comment on here - especially given the number of retractions the Washington Post has had to make recently. Unreliable spin. We are yet to find out what evidence Trump has, though an actual named source earlier in the thread is on video saying that he believes the information came from a briefing with Comey.

No. It's not speculation that various media outlets have tried and failed to successfully garner any information with respect to Trump being targeted by any wiretap.

It's not speculation that one of the main sources of disconcert is a media report being circulated through the White House as it had been verified by a White House spokeperson.

It seems, the only thing that is speculation is that Obama had anything to do with the procurement or desire to wiretap Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yes Id be highly interested to see what actual collusion could have taken place.... like oh can we have some fake news from you guys to help us sway public opinion.... oh wait that's the radical leftists.....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: UKTruth

The Russians have the evidence.

Well of course, we know they are responsible for everything.

Here is the new Democratic 2018 campaign video:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

You know once in a while is good to get a littler light on the discussions, because the heat can get to everybody.

Is interesting that no too many Democrats are coming forward to defend Obama much beside the usual suspects.

I think they will built a wall between Obama and them.

After all in mid term election the entire congress could belong to the Republicans, occurs with the exception of those Democrats from California.

edit on 5-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Tefvik Arif, Felix Sater.

As always, follow the money, Bayrock Group et.al.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes Id be highly interested to see what actual collusion could have taken place...

We know the DNC colluded with Clinton campaign to rig the primaries.

We know Obama spied on journalists,foreign leaders,and used the IRS to target his political opponents.

Since past behavior is indicative of future behavior(see gun control).

Team Obama. Team Clinton. Team Democrat.

Are GUILTY as sin.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No. It's not speculation that various media outlets have tried and failed to successfully garner any information with respect to Trump being targeted by any wiretap.

It's not speculation that one of the main sources of disconcert is a media report being circulated through the White House as it had been verified by a White House spokeperson.

It seems, the only thing that is speculation is that Obama had anything to do with the procurement or desire to wiretap Donald Trump.

An unnamed Whitehouse spokesperson telling us where Trump got his information from. Unreliable and speculation only.
At this point, yes, the accusations about Obama being directly involved is also only speculation - and will remain so until it is proven (or not).

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join