It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: introvert

Yes, far right news reports that quote a far right wing radio conspiracy theorist...

Trump is a f*cking idiot and so are most of the people in this thread.

Great way to lose an argument.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If Hillary can be connected.. wow.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You don't have to believe me. We'll all likely find out in the end.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yes, far right news reports that quote a far right wing radio conspiracy theorist...

Well, this wouldn't be the first time he tweeted about something that came from the fringe Right alternative media.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If "Barack" Barry Soetoro "Obama" (did he ever legally change his name after his mother's divorce to Lolo Soetoro?) has to answer questions under oath in front of Congress, his dwindling band of supporters are not going to like the answers.

Personally. I think he'll take the 5th on every single one.

Again, we're in loose thread territory here and that never ends well for the defendant.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: UKTruth

Has it been proven he was spying on citizens?

You wouldn't be lying, would you?

Ask the AP.

Big Brother Obama.
theweek.com...

It appears they were well within their right to do that as it was part of a criminal investigation.

That may also be the case in this instance.

Thanks for the example.

Indeed. In this instance they were tapping phones of 100 or so reporters (possibly some American citizens) to try to find a leaker.
I can only imagine the reaction if Trump did that to find the Whitehouse leakers.

If it was within the confines of the law, why would we care about the reaction?

I only care about the facts. The soap opera reactions are for those that like drama.

If Trump was meeting with Putin every day personally to get his advice on how to win the election, it would not be against the law either, but for some reason it seems a big deal to some that a few meetings took place.

Then take that up with those making a big deal about it.

Again, I want nothing to do with the dramatics.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Great way to lose an argument.

If there was an argument to be had.

Face it, Trump got his news about Sweden from a fox interview and he got his Wiretap news from a far right radio host and you all bought it hook line and sinker.

After the 15th or 16th investigation I'm sure you'll still be as stubborn as you are.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You don't have to believe me. We'll all likely find out in the end.

I hope we do find out.

Right now it's all up in the air.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The LEFT is the last group of people to be lecturing anyone on ethics.

Where does the left come into this? Obama is a liberal. Most dems are liberals.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Grambler

No, you didn't miss it. I just didn't post it as most people it seems simply ignore them and create their own spin on the bits that someone posts instead.

However, here is the source link

Thanks. For the record I usually try to read the source.

I got to run but I will get to it later.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Where does the left come into this? Obama is a liberal. Most dems are liberals.

No they play one on tv.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Need a safe space?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

News from India

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Need a safe space?

No I can handle asinine comments from mongoloids just fine thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: Berns23

A person is a suspect if there is some evidence. I'd like to see the evidence for the FISA. It's can't be Trump saying he respects Putin. That's not evidence.

Yes, we need to see the evidence before we make any conclusion.

Many in this thread are putting the cart before the horse and making assumptions based on political bias.

When Obama's own highest ranking intel official, Tapper, is now stating there was no evidence of the Russians colluding with the Trump campaign, is that "putting the cart before the horse and making assumptions based on political bias" as well?

Ask Tapper.

I do not speak for him.

I just watched Chris Coons on FOX having to admit, as a member of the House Intelligence Committee, that after months of investigation there is no proof that there was any collusion between Russia and Trump campaign. This after he said on Friday that the FBI were withholding analysis in the form of transcripts that prove collusion. He had to apologise and say he doesn't actually know this. It seems there are a lot of people lying in order to drive a political agenda.

The noise is just partisan propaganda. There is simply no proof at all of any collusion at this point.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There is simply no proof at all of any collusion at this point

At this point.

We will have to wait and see how this all pans-out.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It's an aspect of the true nature of the secret internal civil war that's being raged right now, make no mistake, just take a look at John Podesta's comments and single interview since October.

It's creepy and at some level that's also what Trump is pointing to in his tweets about Obama as a "bad or sick man!"

I think it was a shot over the bow at Obama to back the f off.

Trump and Bannon have just so much firing to do it's not funny, but they need a massive scandal like a new WikiLeaks of the very worst of the worst that has been uncovered regarding the activity of these so-called "elites".

Trump never forgets, and this is his way of telling us that Obama is a bad and even a sick man who has so much to hide.

If the Obama Administration, in cahoots with the MSM, actively sought to undermine, in advance, the peaceful and dignified transfer of power, then Trump has every right to respond in kind X 10 (weight of the law), but what we need is a second wave of a different kind of Leak, but one which Trump cannot have any finger prints on (I'm thinking backchannel to Assange).

The Pedosatanism scandal must break, which will tear out a lot of hearts in the eyes of the American people, but it's high time we get to see the precise place where the left meets the left hand path, so that the American people can be given to see just how close they came in the possible election of Hillary Clinton. John Podesta would be Secretary of State right about now..

Sessions, working with Comey and Pomeo, has to accelerate the investigation and bring it to a head quickly.

WikiLeaks surely is also sitting on something very explosive and worldchanging. Heck Assange made a "deadman switch" out of it, it was so explosive, whatever information he came into possession of.

Let's have it, and then let's see the evidence regarding this whole Russia meme, the implication of which is that Trump was working in collusion with the Russians during the election, and I suspect that there's really nothing to it at all.

This other scandal on the other hand, is something else altogether different, because it involves satanic child sexual abuse and maybe even sacrifice, and that's really really BAD, and sick.

edit on 5-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Need a safe space?

No I can handle asinine comments from mongoloids just fine thanks.

Apparently not.

Insulting posters is not a sign of superior intelligence.

link   

Has it been proven he was spying on citizens?

You wouldn't be lying, would you?

Ask the AP.

Big Brother Obama.
theweek.com...

It appears they were well within their right to do that as it was part of a criminal investigation.

That may also be the case in this instance.

Thanks for the example.

Indeed. In this instance they were tapping phones of 100 or so reporters (possibly some American citizens) to try to find a leaker.
I can only imagine the reaction if Trump did that to find the Whitehouse leakers.

If it was within the confines of the law, why would we care about the reaction?

I only care about the facts. The soap opera reactions are for those that like drama.

If Trump was meeting with Putin every day personally to get his advice on how to win the election, it would not be against the law either, but for some reason it seems a big deal to some that a few meetings took place.

Then take that up with those making a big deal about it.

Again, I want nothing to do with the dramatics.

Fair enough.

link   

That's pretty much the gist of it, yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join