It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, you didn't miss it. I just didn't post it as most people it seems simply ignore them and create their own spin on the bits that someone posts instead.

However, here is the source link

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

Did he? Where is that then?

Posted many times here on ATS and in the news. I would
waste my time getting for you, but I am sure you can find
it if you really want the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

This is excellent. Someone posts a snarky, reality based meme; lefty responds with fan fiction art! Can't make that up!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: introvert

A person is a suspect if there is some evidence. I'd like to see the evidence for the FISA. It's can't be Trump saying he respects Putin. That's not evidence.

Yes, we need to see the evidence before we make any conclusion.

Many in this thread are putting the cart before the horse and making assumptions based on political bias.

When Obama's own highest ranking intel official, Tapper, is now stating there was no evidence of the Russians colluding with the Trump campaign, is that "putting the cart before the horse and making assumptions based on political bias" as well?

Ask Tapper.

I do not speak for him.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SBMcG

The Republican congress will start an investigation because they know that if the Obama former administration have crap it will ensure another win on mid term elections and the Democrats could lose more seats.

This will be politics as its finest

An easy way to cash out on the scandal.

Yes, I think you are 100% correct. You've been right on so far!

Today, too many conservative heavy-hitters like Mark Levin have come out supporting President Trump's charges for anyone to ignore it at this point.

Mark Levin on Trump Wiretapping Claims: ‘The Evidence Is Overwhelming’

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Nancy Pelosi owns "Goat Hill Pizza" (WTF?!)

'nuff said.

Ahh ... cheese ... I'll never be able to look at the old goat the same way again.

link   

Three almost four years ago and no trial? Clapper said the question was akin to asking when did you stop beating your wife.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Has it been proven he was spying on citizens?

You wouldn't be lying, would you?

Ask the AP.

Big Brother Obama.
theweek.com...

It appears they were well within their right to do that as it was part of a criminal investigation.

That may also be the case in this instance.

Thanks for the example.

Indeed. In this instance they were tapping phones of 100 or so reporters (possibly some American citizens) to try to find a leaker.
I can only imagine the reaction if Trump did that to find the Whitehouse leakers.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Three almost four years ago and no trial? Clapper said the question was akin to asking when did you stop beating your wife.

What does that have to do with anything?

Clapper is not a reliable source.

End of story...

link   

Do you think that Trump would have tweeted as he did without the warrant or warrant application as a fact?

If the evidence is forthcoming then CNN, and Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi will have been decisively punk'd, and I'd really like to see that.

We shall see. Time will tell. I don't think that Trump would just go and hang himself on a Saturday morning with nothing else to do.

Interesting times.. (don't assume).

link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Grambler

No, you didn't miss it. I just didn't post it as most people it seems simply ignore them and create their own spin on the bits that someone posts instead.

However, here is the source link

So Trump is making this claim based on media reports and not internal information?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you really that dense?

Q: "Does the intelligence community gather any data on millions of American citizens"
Clapper: "No, sir, not wittingly."

If you don't think he was lying, you're beyond help.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Indigo5

This is excellent. Someone posts a snarky, reality based meme; lefty responds with fan fiction art! Can't make that up!

Lol, yes...spot on. It obviously hurt, as the truth has a tendency to do when one doesn't want to hear it.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

That's the media speculation. The people I know close to him say he has evidence.

link   

Yes, far right news reports that quote a far right wing radio conspiracy theorist...

Trump is a f*cking idiot and so are most of the people in this thread.

link   

Ask the AP.

Big Brother Obama.
theweek.com...

It appears they were well within their right to do that as it was part of a criminal investigation.

Thanks for the example.

Indeed. In this instance they were tapping phones of 100 or so reporters (possibly some American citizens) to try to find a leaker.
I can only imagine the reaction if Trump did that to find the Whitehouse leakers.

If it was within the confines of the law, why would we care about the reaction?

I only care about the facts. The soap opera reactions are for those that like drama.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

News from Mexico
edit on 5-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Do you think that Trump would have tweeted as he did without the warrant or warrant application as a fact?

The fact that Trump tweets about something like this in general should raise concerns. This is not very presidential.

If the evidence is forthcoming then CNN, and Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi will have been decisively punk'd, and I'd really like to see that.

Agreed. It could also blow up in Trump's face. Many would like to see that as well.

link   

Ask the AP.

Big Brother Obama.
theweek.com...

Thanks for the example.

If it was within the confines of the law, why would we care about the reaction?

I only care about the facts. The soap opera reactions are for those that like drama.

If Trump was meeting with Putin every day personally to get his advice on how to win the election, it would not be against the law either, but for some reason it seems a big deal to some that a few meetings took place.

It's noble that you care only about the law being broken but unfortunately that is not the world we live in. The court of misinformed public opinion seems to hold sway.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

That's the media speculation. The people I know close to him say he has evidence.

Uh huh.

Sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join