It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: introvert

Well, dems are imploding. 'muh russians' has caused 14 million fewer people to identifiy as democrat.

No they are not imploding.

You guys are just making crap up for the sake of partisan douchery.

Agaian I will ask you then.

There has been no proof shown that the russians hacked the DNC, or that Trump was working with them.

So will you say that the media and democrats pushing this are engaged in "partisan douchery"?

It depends. Can you prove the media and the Democrats are simply making things up for the sake of partisan debate?

Very strange...But it seems like everytime the "Fake Mainstream Media" reports "Fake News"...Someone on team Trump ends up admitting they lied and recuses themselves or resigns?

Every time? You wouldn't be lying would you?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You know I can not stand him now either and to think that I voted for him in his first term before I found out how much he actually hated America.

He infiltrated our nation national security with his own personal "friends" and corrupted the agencies beyond recognition.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SBMcG

Neither are republicans. The pendulum swings in both directions.
12 years republican starting with Regan and Bush 1, then 8 democrat with Clinton, then 8 republican with Bush 2, then 8 democrat with Obama. Now we've swung back to republican.
See how that goes?

Political scientists will tell you that it's more than that. Very few Americans (1-in-4) consider themselves "liberal". The rest are either center or right.

I don't consider all Democrats "liberals", BTW. Bill Clinton wasn't. Joe Manchin isn't. I could name 20 or more who are "Blue Dog" Dem's who aren't liberals.

By their confiscatory and redistributionist policies, Obama and Bill Clinton's wife were VERY liberal...

Gallup: Political Identity

link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think Trump has the evidence to support his claims. The more Democrats deny it the worse it will look when they are proven as liars.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Obama's legacy..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Obama is a democrat why wouldn't he help the DNC and Hillary.

Like extending FISA warrants to spy on Trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I'm rooting for Trump, but if it turns out that he merely tried to shift and narrative and run interference on the Russia investigation, based on unsubstantiated rumors, then that will say a lot about his approach and style.

He must have the evidence, or he surely wouldn't have been foolish enough to run with this.

My concern is how distracting it is, when his new administration have a 1000 other high priority things to be concerned with and working on.

We know for a fact that a FISA warrant was issued to tap Trump Campaign phones.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Has it been proven he was spying on citizens?

You wouldn't be lying, would you?

link   

...Perhaps they thought a Hillary win would ensure there was no investigation of the tapping of Trump. The loss then could have frightened them knowing that they may be found out, and so they put their efforts in having their media puppets push the Russian narrative 24/7. That way they could fall back on that narrative as the reason for the wiretapping.

Either way, I anxiously await further proof. This has the potential to be the biggest political scandal in my life time no matter which side is in the wrong.

Part of the current implosion seems to be as a direct result of the MSM's spectacular implosion and self-unmasking as global propagandists before the American public and world at large.

Yeah, I'm thinking all this seemed safe to the Obama administration when it was all seemingly well-oiled. Then...Trump Happens. There's a t-shirt idea, I'll throw out there.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I can tell you this much, know the viciousness of the Democrats right now and how much the hated Trump, if they had anything on Trump and the Russian connection they would never had allowed Trump to become president

So how long has Trump been in the white house now? with the investigation still been pushed by the Democrats?

Two months? and nothing to show for.

Wiretapping him since Oct.? and nothing to show for.

That is enough to see that is nothing to be found.

Unless the Democrats start pulling evidence from their butts is nothing to be found.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If the whole Russian thing is a ruse and a canard without substance, then it will reveal that the Obama administration, not Russia, have been actively involved in undermining American democracy through the use of McCarthyist tactics while trying to circumvent the peaceful transfer of power and thus using his office to sow those seeds of deception, which is an abuse of power.

edit on 5-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly. Except they have found NO proof of anything concerning the Russians and the Trump admin. The media keeps pretending there is something there, but you're right it's a cover for what is really going on. They are afraid, very afraid.

My understanding is that they kept tapping Trump even after they found nothing on him. It's obvious their goal was to find any little niblet of something that could bring him down. That's when it had nothing to do with Russia and everything to do with sedition.

Well said.

Look at the Pelosi interview today. Read carefully what she says here.

“I do think, with all due respect in the world for the press, that the press could have done a better job, instead of printing every email that came out, and saying this comes to you from Vladimir Putin, they were, hah, hah, hah, John Podesta said this or that. I think the press were accomplices in the undermining of our election by the Russians by not pointing out this stuff is worthless because it comes from an undermining of our election, or at least reminding the public where this — these emails, the leaking of these emails came from.

www.breitbart.com...

She thinks we should not only not report on the wikileaks, but that their content is worthless, because, um, Russians!

This is what is being set up possibly. No matter what damning info Trumps admin finds, leftists can just yell "Russia!!!" and ignore all evidence.

Look at how CNN and all of the other outlets constantly moan on about Russia, and yet they never mention that the leaks that they are accusing Russia of hacking showed people within their own organization acting as shills for Hillary against Trump and Bernie. They have effectively controlled the narrative by yelling Russia, and thats is what they will continue to try to do.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes it's been proven.

That's what a FISA warrant is.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think Comey is gonna nail the Democrats again.

Real soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yes it's been proven.

That's what a FISA warrant is.

Only if the US citizen is suspected of colluding with foreign entities.

Again, has it been proven that a US citizen was part of the warrant?
edit on 5-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
House Intel Committee Chairman, Richard Burr, has now stated his committee will investigate Obama for these wiretaps!

CNN

Once Congress starts tugging at threads, who knows what they'll turn up!
edit on 5-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

A person is a suspect if there is some evidence. I'd like to see the evidence for the FISA. It's can't be Trump saying he respects Putin. That's not evidence.

link   

Yeah, they are. Rigged another election from what I hear from the bernie bro's.

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Did he? Where is that then?

EDIT
I saw where he said that in the same interview. Just saw the whole interview on MTP.
I'm pretty sure the FBI is still investigating trumps team.
edit on 352017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Well, dems are imploding. 'muh russians' has caused 14 million fewer people to identifiy as democrat.

No they are not imploding.

You guys are just making crap up for the sake of partisan douchery.

Agaian I will ask you then.

There has been no proof shown that the russians hacked the DNC, or that Trump was working with them.

So will you say that the media and democrats pushing this are engaged in "partisan douchery"?

It depends. Can you prove the media and the Democrats are simply making things up for the sake of partisan debate?

That is what I was responding to.

If you cannot, it's a false equivalence.

Well they have provided no proof at all. I think the people you are refering too are no more partisan than the media or dems, or repubs for that matter.

The fact is that there has been no proof shown to the people that Russia hacked the DNC or that Trump was involved. We are just supposed to take the intelligence agencies word for it without seeing any proof.

This is even worse than what you are criticizing, because unlike ATS members, these people have power. So your demand for evidence from them should be even stronger.

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join