It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: talisman

They weren't monitoring Flynn either.
They were monitoring Sergey Kislyac.

But I thought they were not monitoring, according to
your earlier posts today? Confused much?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I hate to say this. Really I do I wouldn't want to give team trump any ammunition but that statement rather leaves an opening suggesting that there could have been one after the election.

I heard him say it but that's the first time I've seen it written and it's glaringly specific as to time frame.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Judges ARE politically aligned... Look at the even the supreme court...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am sure that he did, plus I am sure that some of those in higher positions within the agencies came forward now that they can disclosure what was going on under Obama and told Trump that his arse has been watched for a long time.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

Except for the people who pronounce and spell America Murica.

Maybe if Trump haters didn't continually prove we live in an idiocracy.

Some of us might spell America right.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is what I have been thinking too, the crocks are cooking day and nigh in Obama's kitchen and is not cookies and muffins, but now they have been put on the spot with Trump allegations and now they probably are scrambling to get the damage control crew of lawyers to fix the mess.

Sadly no been the president anymore is going to be hard to do everything under the table.

It will be nice to watch who comes and go from the Obamas Mansion this days.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Obama's Intel Chief is on record stating there was no evidence linking Russia to the Trump campaign.

There goes the dem talking point of "there must have been overwhelming evidence of collusion since a judge allowed the wiretap."

www.newsmax.com...

He (Clapper) also said there was nothing included in a DNI report of data from the National Security Agency, FBI and CIA about alleged improper contacts between Russia and Trump campaign officials.

"We did not include evidence in our report … that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign…" he said, but added such evidence "could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government."

edit on 5-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Believes Trump is getting this directly from James Comey Listen at 23:10

youtu.be...

I speculated about this yesterday here. There's a reason Trump has stuck with Comey. I don't really know what it is, but I think it's reasonable to speculate that it's either he (Comey) has the goods on the Clinton Crime Foundation (pay-to-play), Obama's phony origins myth (including the birth certificate), maybe even Pizzagate!

Now we can add the wiretapping of the Trump campaign by the Obama Administration to that list.

Thanks for the vid, BTW...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Neither are republicans. The pendulum swings in both directions.
12 years republican starting with Regan and Bush 1, then 8 democrat with Clinton, then 8 republican with Bush 2, then 8 democrat with Obama. Now we've swung back to republican.
See how that goes?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: introvert

Well, dems are imploding. 'muh russians' has caused 14 million fewer people to identifiy as democrat.

No they are not imploding.

You guys are just making crap up for the sake of partisan douchery.

Agaian I will ask you then.

There has been no proof shown that the russians hacked the DNC, or that Trump was working with them.

So will you say that the media and democrats pushing this are engaged in "partisan douchery"?

It depends. Can you prove the media and the Democrats are simply making things up for the sake of partisan debate?

That is what I was responding to.

If you cannot, it's a false equivalence.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Grambler

This alone is very scary. A sitting political party stretching to get a wiretap on their political opponents. Couple that with Obamas last minute policy to share any findings with all agencies, and all of the mysterious leaks coming out against Trump, and it starts to paint a very grim picture.

This is scary.
If this is allowed to be swept under the rug like both parties have been able to do in the past we will have crossed into uncharted territory.
This is the type of activity seen in a tyrannical dictatorship. You know kind of like what putin does.

Agreed... if the Obama administration did this they were acting, as Levin said, like a police state.

You guys stuff 20 tons of BS inside your sacs of "IF"...

There is no "IF" about Trumps Chief National Security Advisor having meetings, calls and texts with the Chief Diplomat for Putin and then lying repeatedly about both the contacts and the content of those discussions. There is no "IF" about Russia's chief diplomat being a "Russian" despite what Sessions would have you believe he meant when Trump's AG (for effs sake) PERJURED himself...Etc. Etc. Etc.

Are any of you aware of how embarrassingly desperate it looks to try and make this STILL about the now retired President Obama???

SAD..I am embarrassed for Trumpites...AGAIN...NO...President Obama did not force Trump and team to collude with the Russians and then LIE about it.

So from the time the reporting started on Watergate until Nixon resigned? About 2 years of evidence amassing and reporting.

I think Trump is moving much faster than Nixon's pace, but it is early days...we will see.

His Dumpster Fire of a presidency so far is collapsing in Dog Years.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

edit on 5-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: Gryphon66

BUT BUT BUT. Flynn is a Democrat and an Obama appointee.
Obama fired flynn. He thought he was a loose cannon.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Gawd! I can hardly look at that man. He disgusts me.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Of course, the leftists will whine about him being a Republican, but Speaker of the House Paul Ryan has also publicly declared that there is ZERO evidence the Russians had any effect on the election.

I guess the leftists simply can't come to terms that not only did they get very little after 8 years from undeniably-failed President Obama, they then chose a candidate with YUGE baggage, scant accomplishment, who simply wasn't a very good candidate.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well, dems are imploding. 'muh russians' has caused 14 million fewer people to identifiy as democrat.

There has been no proof shown that the russians hacked the DNC, or that Trump was working with them.

So will you say that the media and democrats pushing this are engaged in "partisan douchery"?

It depends. Can you prove the media and the Democrats are simply making things up for the sake of partisan debate?

Very strange...But it seems like everytime the "Fake Mainstream Media" reports "Fake News"...Someone on team Trump ends up admitting they lied and recuses themselves or resigns?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The last briefing was last week from the FBI findings in closed doors due to the nature of the information and still the Democrats are screaming that Comey is doesn't know anything because he can not find anything.

What that tells you.

I think Trump got tired and that is why he throw the allegations of wiretap out there in the morning to stop the Russian Putting madness of the Democrats and bring something that is actually factual.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Very strange...But it seems like everytime the "Fake Mainstream Media" reports "Fake News"...Someone on team Trump ends up admitting they lied and recuses themselves or resigns?

Indeed.

I don't give any credence to those that continue to parrot the "fake news" propaganda rhetoric. It's a lazy way of not having to debate facts or ideas.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If the wiretap (with a single p) story is false (as CNN and Nancy Pelosi is saying), then Trump will have seriously undermined public confidence in him and what he says and we might as well start listening to the likes of Brian Stelter and Jake Tapper (however much they sicken me for reasons that I cannot adequately explain).

If true, and if the Russian-tie investigation fails to turn up anything substantial, then Trump will be vindicated and the MSM seriously punk'd.

I'm rooting for Trump, but if it turns out that he merely tried to shift and narrative and run interference on the Russia investigation, based on unsubstantiated rumors, then that will say a lot about his approach and style.

He must have the evidence, or he surely wouldn't have been foolish enough to run with this.

My concern is how distracting it is, when his new administration have a 1000 other high priority things to be concerned with and working on.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Obama is a democrat why wouldn't he help the DNC and Hillary.
It would have been strange if he didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join