It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: SBMcG

LMAO....I'm sure if I cared how seriously other people took me, the last place I would find refuge to assure that would be on ATS.

sport...

Hey -- you went there first. I'm not going to simply "take" the impugning of my intelligence by someone who was proven completely wrong.

Do you want to see it again?

US NEWS: Clapper Lied to Congress

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It seems to me that this Russian narrative was started, and then any meeting with a Russian immediately became suspicious, even when its part of one's job or the like. This was obviously done with the intention of making everything Trumps people did with the Russians suspicious. Even a future peace deal would become suspect. The narrative also supported going after certain individuals and most likely wiretapping as well, with the hopes of finding something to further support this narrative. An attempt was made with the leaked Dossier, to further "BEEF UP" this narrative. This was designed to take down this Government and I think it obvious. It souds very much like a form of Sedition, and the Media has be an all to willing partner in this.

Even *IF* you don't like Trump, you can't possibly support such tactics of a DEEP STATE that is out of control

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
House of Cards creator demands Trump be removed from Twitter.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Oh gee, I wonder why? Could it be that they don't like him brining info directly to the public? We wouldn't be talking about this at all if it weren't for Trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
House of Cards creator demands Trump be removed from Twitter.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Oh gee, I wonder why? Could it be that they don't like him brining info directly to the public? We wouldn't be talking about this at all if it weren't for Trump.

I find it hilarious and sad that the left is demanding the very things they falsely accuse the right of doing. This blew up in the lefts face and what we are seeing now is panic.

To me it looks like the Dems purposely tried to set up sessions to get him to recuse himself knowing a Obama appointee, who is acting deputy AG, would be in charge of any investigation involving Trump / Russia. The Senate will now delay on confirming Trumps nominee for Deputy AG. I think its why Trump is calling for a Congressional investigation into this.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Whoah, the British Intelligence forces were a part of this? Where is some documentation on what the guy in the 1st video is claiming?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

How will the deputy AG indict Trump for Russia ties if there isn't any? Unless he says Trump is guilty but we cannot declassify the evidence ala Russia hack John Podesta.

link   
deleted DP
edit on 5-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

link   
Believes Trump is getting this directly from James Comey Listen at 23:10

youtu.be...

link   
They have nothing. It's all right wing fake news.

Whoah, the British Intelligence forces were a part of this? Where is some documentation on what the guy in the 1st video is claiming?

link   
a reply to: Tempter

A television guy from Netflix demands Twitter censor president Trump on Twitter because "national security" in tweets himself on Twitter and it was newsworthy?

Folks, it doesn't get any better than this.

lol

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The fake dossier on Trump is what he is referring to.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

From 2007.

And not a 'right winger'.

I have ZERO doubt that Barack Obama's self-proclaimed back-story is largely myth. I am 100% certain the .pdf of his purported Certificate of Live Birth posted on the White House website during his time in office is a forged document. So I have no idea where Obama was born or even who his parents were.

Fast-forward to now...

I strongly suspect this surveillance of candidate and President-elect Trump has something to do with someone being concerned about just what Trump really does know.

Oh wow the Jerry ratchets up a notch.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
They have nothing. It's all right wing fake news.

Then Obama and the left should not be opposed to hearings and investigations into it - without preconditions.

link   

originally posted by: ausername

A television guy from Netflix demands Twitter censor president Trump on Twitter because "national security" in tweets himself on Twitter and it was newsworthy?

Folks, it doesn't get any better than this.

lol

YOU can decide if it's newsworthy, but I found it funny.

Edit

Now that I think of it, this guy created a political drama, so probably thinks he's really smart and qualified to be a "voice" on the matter. And why shouldn't he? He has that right. JUSE LIKE TRUMP, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Tempter because: Add

link   
a reply to: ausername

A television guy that's main character is a democrat that murdered his mistress.

If I remember correctly.

I stopped watching after just a few episodes.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Grambler

Yea....that certainly doesn't sound like something someone telling the truth would do, now does it?

Good point.

Thats not to say Clapper isn't telling the truth this time, he may be. Thats why I would like to see more facts.

But it does seem strange that the FISA requests are public, and yet Clapper is saying it never happened. Is he playing a semantic game, lying, or perhaps the reports of the FIsa requests are incorrect. I guess we will find out.

link   
If the tweets are true trump just admitted that the justice dept is suspicious of his behavior .
Judges don't issue warrants on a whim.

It's a little thing called
Probable cause

link   

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: Xcathdra

How will the deputy AG indict Trump for Russia ties if there isn't any? Unless he says Trump is guilty but we cannot declassify the evidence ala Russia hack John Podesta.

Sometimes the goal of a politically motivated investigation is to distract from governing or to force resignations so they cant govern.

In other words actions to undermine the sitting President...

Or as was pointed out - sedition.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
If the tweets are true trump just admitted that the justice dept is suspicious of his behavior .
Judges don't issue warrants on a whim.

It's a little thing called
Probable cause

You are right they dont issue warrants on a whim. They have to trust the individuals providing the warrant application at their word and that they are not lying / providing false / misleading information in the application.

To be able to look into that we need to know who the person was who wrote up the warrant application and what evidence was provided for the 3 judges to approve it.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join