It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A FISA can only be granted based on some evidence. Without evidence, it is illegal to issue the FISA. It is the law.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
deleted DP
edit on 5-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: neo96

So.................

Under currently passed legislation.................seemingly used on Trump.

Muslim Brotherhood or other foreign based groups suspected of coordination with Obama could elicit warrantless wire tapping of a years duration roughly 2 miles over from Whitehouse.

That about gist of it?

That is my fear in all of this. Again, I want to wait for more facts to come out.

But just look at some of the posts on this thread. People cheering the fact that Trump may have been tapped because he is bad and was with the Russians.

If this is the new standard, then these same people cheering will be shouting fascism if Trump does the same thing to his democratic opponent in 4 years.

Elcetions will become even more smear campaigns than the already are, with the party in power leaking any negatove info they get on their wiretapped opponents to the public on a whim. But I guess this is the system these Trump haters are hoping for.

Very nice summary of what is going to happen in 4 years... they have to get him now, they do not have a choice.

His ego will make certain he does everything that was done to him...it is going to be ugly.

The lefts only hope is to get trump and hope pence wont go crazy with the power.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Clapper said that the Obama admin did not tap Trump.

And Clapper also said there was no Russian connection in the election.

Who's imploding?

Who is left standing? I could list all of the resignations, then
list all of the losses, but it is well known.

Most of the pieces I have read indicate the Dems are mocking Trump for tweeting nonsense he has yet to prove.

Alt fake news sites, and MSM collusion.

Other than that, who cares what a few million sore losers have to say?

link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: SBMcG

Apparently you've never received the memo that "being in the know" is not tantamount to intelligience.

Clapper is a proven liar? Proven by whom?

Sources.

Admissions.

Sworn testimony.

no? Shocking.

Clapper testified before congress that the NSA did not intentionally collect data on citizens. He lied as has been proven by the Snowden leaks. He then changed his story several times, before eventually claiming he misspoke in front of congress.

Clapper said he misspoke in the Senate hearing last year when he said the U.S. was not collecting Americans' data. But documents leaked by Edward Snowden, a former contractor for the National Security Agency (NSA), later showed that the agency had been gathering and storing phone records for years.

Clapper's explanations for his answer have shifted over time. At first he defended his comments and said he meant the say the NSA was not going through Americans' email. Later, he said that his response was "the least untruthful" he could give Congress. Finally, he wrote a letter to Congress last June saying his answer was "clearly erroneous" and said that he had been thinking about the substance of the phone calls rather than the "to" and "from" information, which is known as metadata.

www.cbsnews.com...

link   
a reply to: Phoenix

It's not really weasel wording as much as it is being frank....of course something could have been done without his authority, if so, he wouldn't necessarily know about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It's not just Trump. They did this to the Trump Pence ticket since it was done in October after the Republican convention.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: introvert

Well, dems are imploding. 'muh russians' has caused 14 million fewer people to identifiy as democrat.

No they are not imploding.

You guys are just making crap up for the sake of partisan douchery.

Agaian I will ask you then.

There has been no proof shown that the russians hacked the DNC, or that Trump was working with them.

So will you say that the media and democrats pushing this are engaged in "partisan douchery"?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yea....that certainly doesn't sound like something someone telling the truth would do, now does it?

Good point.

edit on 5-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

After whats been said. What's been done.

The left played with fire.

Only right they get burned by it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Apparently you've never received the memo that "being in the know" is not tantamount to intelligience.

Sources.

Admissions.

Sworn testimony.

no? Shocking.

Clapper testified before congress that the NSA did not intentionally collect data on citizens. He lied as has been proven by the Snowden leaks. He then changed his story several times, before eventually claiming he misspoke in front of congress.

Clapper said he misspoke in the Senate hearing last year when he said the U.S. was not collecting Americans' data. But documents leaked by Edward Snowden, a former contractor for the National Security Agency (NSA), later showed that the agency had been gathering and storing phone records for years.

Clapper's explanations for his answer have shifted over time. At first he defended his comments and said he meant the say the NSA was not going through Americans' email. Later, he said that his response was "the least untruthful" he could give Congress. Finally, he wrote a letter to Congress last June saying his answer was "clearly erroneous" and said that he had been thinking about the substance of the phone calls rather than the "to" and "from" information, which is known as metadata.

www.cbsnews.com...

Thank You!

Rarely has there been a clearer case of a calculated lie being told (other than Obama himself of course).

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

As to Trump's Tweets... Here is a man that has been attacked starting 30 seconds after he got 270 votes, was deemed the worst President in history two weeks BEFORE he entered office, has been attacked in the best McCarthyism style since the 50s and so on... and people are saying...."why is he paranoid? He must be deranged or on drugs"...lol...

Amen

he was hated by the left and the right, vilified by other countries, his family attacked, insulted and ridiculed by Hollywood, and every talk show host,and the news media, incredible what they have done, but he keeps standing tall.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I seem to recall Obama said he did not know Hillary had a private server yet he was proven to have lied when wikileaks showed he sent emails to Hillary's private server. Hmm.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Sources.

Admissions.

Sworn testimony.

no? Shocking.

www.cbsnews.com...

Thank You!

Rarely has there been a clearer case of a calculated lie being told (other than Obama himself of course).

While grambler made some good points, you call THAT clear case of calculated lying?

If anything, it's more a clear case of being broadsided than lying.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well put.

Good reason for this abusive use of surveillance apparatus to come to an abrupt halt by making an example of all involved.

The potential abuses were well discussed more than decade ago right here on ATS.

I see an undermining of our republican system wondering did a bill pass or fail on merit or was it due blackmail upon political class.

Hang em from highest post !

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
I seem to recall Obama said he did not know Hillary had a private server yet he was proven to have lied when wikileaks showed he sent emails to Hillary's private server. Hmm.

Yeah and he said Benghazi was over a video.

Berghdal was a war hero,

And not a smidgen of corruption at the IRS.

And Osama Bin Laden was dead.

Obama said a lot of things that haven't been true.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

LMAO....I'm sure if I cared how seriously other people took me, the last place I would find refuge to assure that would be on ATS.

sport...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yeah and he said Benghazi was over a video.

Berghdal was a war hero,

And not a smidgen of corruption at the IRS.

And Osama Bin Laden was dead.

Obama said a lot of things that haven't been true.

Everything else he found out about just like the rest of us on the cable news.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Pffft... If we start reviewing all of Obama's obvious lies at this point we'll be here until Saint Swithin's Day...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
OH, I forgot the Pope.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join