It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: SBMcG

But he had to not only know about, but approve of, the two FISA requests to -- Drum Roll Please! -- wiretap Trump.

No, that would be a Judge's job.

That was established in the first 5 pages.

No it wasn't. How do you know failed buffoon Obama didn't ORDER it?

You don't.

In the last 24 hours I have heard even leftist Obama supports express their reservations about the fact that after the first FISA request was turned down, someone ordered that it be re-submitted.

If Obama didn't know that was going on, then he's even more inept than I thought he was.

How do you know that Obama DID order it?

You don't.

Someone, i.e. the group involved in the investigation, properly refined a request for a warrant.

Well, that proves that Obama tapped Trumps wires.

/eyerolls

If Obama DIDN'T know about it, then there were rogue elements in the DOJ right under his nose, making him even more inept than I already know him to be.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Knowing about an ongoing investigation's existence is not ordering the investigation, or interfering in it.

Do you have anything that proves that the details of on-going investigations were presented to Obama?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You've seen three posters here use the same accusations that I used generally, as a bit of hyperbole?

Still watching me carefully eh?

*blush*

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Obama knew.

Government agencies under his reign were nothing more than political arms of his agenda, and party.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Knowing about an ongoing investigation's existence is not ordering the investigation, or interfering in it.

Do you have anything that proves that the details of on-going investigations were presented to Obama?

So you think that someone at the DOJ requested these wiretaps because they thought that Trump or his people were working with Russians to sabotage the election, but they didn't keep Obama up to speed on the investigation?

Well of course you think that. After all, you think that Trump even bringing this up PROVES he is guilty of treason. But please go on lecturing other people about their need for proof.

link   
:facepalm:

Whether or not he was tapped, you don't paranoia-post on social media for two reasons -- one being legal blowback in either case, the other being looking like a TOTAL loony bin crackpot in the event of utterly false.

God, I fekking miss Dubya. He was lovably dumb when he opened his mouth & tried to talk smart, but at least he wasn't completely stupid to this magnitude Trump has mastered.

link   
a reply to: neo96

To a degree they still are.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're telepathic now?

I really don't deserve this kind of attention.

*blushes again*

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

But he had to not only know about, but approve of, the two FISA requests to -- Drum Roll Please! -- wiretap Trump.

You don't.

In the last 24 hours I have heard even leftist Obama supports express their reservations about the fact that after the first FISA request was turned down, someone ordered that it be re-submitted.

If Obama didn't know that was going on, then he's even more inept than I thought he was.

You don't.

Someone, i.e. the group involved in the investigation, properly refined a request for a warrant.

/eyerolls

If Obama DIDN'T know about it, then there were rogue elements in the DOJ right under his nose, making him even more inept than I already know him to be.

What part of "doesn't interfere in on-going investigations" flies over your head?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Making the argument that "Obama" the individual didn't order Trump's phones tapped vs. "Obama" the Administration is the only semantics.

A FISA warrant was sworn out to tap Trump's phones. That request was made by the Obama DOJ, part of the Obama Administration, directly accountable to Obama himself.

Obama has hated Trump since he questioned Obama's phony birth narrative. Obama took Trump personally long before it was clear that Trump would win the GOP nomination. At some point, Trump set up shop in Obama's empty head and is still living there rent-free to this day.

I have a couple people in my life who rub me the wrong way too, so I understand Obama's feelings about Trump.

Most of all, I think Obama knew that of all the candidates, Trump was the one most likely to erase what little of his leftist agenda he'd managed to force though before promptly losing the House and then Senate.

This is the reason I have no doubt Obama knew about the wiretaps. He was desperately trying to save what little of his already scant legacy he could, and probably is terrified that Trump will expose Barry Soetoro's fraudulent bona fides.

Oh, without a doubt, Obama knew...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You don't.

You don't.

/eyerolls

What part of "doesn't interfere in on-going investigations" flies over your head?

None of it. I have no idea what you're trying to say. So far, it's my opinion you don't know what you're talking about.

Obama either ordered the FISA requests or he didn't. If he didn't, he's even more inept than I thought.

link   

A FISA warrant was sworn out to tap Trump's phones. That request was made by the Obama DOJ, part of the Obama Administration, directly accountable to Obama himself.

The first one specifically targeting Trump by name. That was denied.

Which reeks of political hackery.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: introvert

PoliticsUSA as a source?
I cant quote you, because you only quoted from them.

That is laughable though, because that site is 100% fake news.

Only question is do you believe any of that bs?

I did not say I believe any of it. I said it was being speculated.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Obama will be in trouble if this turns out to be true, not for ordering it, but for this and EO 12333

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The law disagrees with virtually everything you just said.

Also, who granted the FISA warrant again?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Obama knew.

Government agencies under his reign were nothing more than political arms of his agenda, and party.

Agreed. Not only did Obama know, he personally ordered it, IMHO.

Trump has been living rent-free in Obama's vacant head since September of 1015. Everything Obammy said about Trump turned out to be false or didn't come to pass. Trump has utterly humiliated Barack Obama.

Obama knows that.

Hence the wiretaps.

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Obama will be in trouble if this turns out to be true, not for ordering it, but for this and EO 12333

Interesting claim.

Your evidence?

link   

The law disagrees with virtually everything you just said.

Wrong. This is Obama we're talking about here.

link   

A judicial hacktavist.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Evidence of what? That he signed the EO? I'm sure there were witnesses lol.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join