It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Clapper denied there ever was a FISA warrant. The plot thickens.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It was all classified at the time.

When Trump orders it declassified ... and you see that the source was Obama's Daily Intel Brief ...

It'll smell like Roasting Kenyan.

LMAO

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: SBMcG

But he had to not only know about, but approve of, the two FISA requests to -- Drum Roll Please! -- wiretap Trump.

No, that would be a Judge's job.

That was established in the first 5 pages.

No it wasn't. How do you know failed buffoon Obama didn't ORDER it?

You don't.

In the last 24 hours I have heard even leftist Obama supports express their reservations about the fact that after the first FISA request was turned down, someone ordered that it be re-submitted.

If Obama didn't know that was going on, then he's even more inept than I thought he was.

How do you know that Obama DID order it?

You don't.

Someone, i.e. the group involved in the investigation, properly refined a request for a warrant.

Well, that proves that Obama tapped Trumps wires.

/eyerolls

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: neo96

You're quoting Chris Matthews?

LOL.

My work is done here ...

If that work was trolling?

Then.

Mission Accomplished.
edit on 5-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

When Trump orders it declassified ... and you see that the source was Obama's Daily Intel Brief ...

LMAO

Careful, you may insult Grambler.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

I see many of you moving the goal posts now to "Obama must have known"...

Too bad that's not what Trump alleged.
twitter.com...

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

So he should have said "Obamas adminstration" instead of Obama. That for you is the major point of this story?

So by that same standard, if we find out Trumps people like accountants or lawyers met with Russia, you will say "Well Trump didn't personally do it, so no big deal". Right?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

You're quoting Chris Matthews?

LOL.

My work is done here ...

If that workwas trolling?

Then.

Mission Accomplished.

Oh, Neo. You so love to call the kettle black, speaking as the teapot.

I will admit, however, you're an expert on the subject of trolling, bar none.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here is the best you'll get until we have the information declassified or there is an actual legal proceeding.

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Donald Trump shouldn't have tweeted his morning missives to paranoia, as he has announced to the world that he is being spied on and the news won't be good. While he was trying to cast aspersions on former President Obama, Trump managed to cut off his nose to spite his face because he focused attention on why the government would be spying on him.

A FISA warrant must certify that the “target of the proposed surveillance is either a ‘foreign power’ or ‘the agent of a foreign power’ and, in the case of a U.S. citizen or resident alien, that the target may be involved in the commission of a crime.”

House Intelligence Committee member Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT) explained that Trump might have declassified a warrant against his own people with his tweet. Rep. Himes said, “Talking about a particular warrant, the existence of a warrant is something you simply don’t do. So when I wake up this morning and find that the President is tweeting about it. Mind you, he is the ultimate declassification authority, and if he just declassified the existence of a FISA warrant on his people.”

If there wasn’t a FISA warrant issued already, Trump’s tweets just admitted that there should be. So the question is, the warrant would need to have certified that the person or people are foreign powers or agents of. By tweeting without thinking, Trump may have declassified a warrant and brought down his entire presidency.

www.politicususa.com...

link   

originally posted by: Berns23
Clapper denied there ever was a FISA warrant. The plot thickens.

He denies everything, it is his job.
To add; he also denied Russia was involved in the election hacking.

To which I ask those who will cite him now, which one is it?

edit on 5-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Why would you have to be a fool to believe that? I think the opposite.
You're a fool if you believe there was a wire tap.
Oh... and out of thin air , that's trumps best source of information.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

I see many of you moving the goal posts now to "Obama must have known"...

Too bad that's not what Trump alleged.
twitter.com...

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

So he should have said "Obamas adminstration" instead of Obama. That for you is the major point of this story?

So by that same standard, if we find out Trumps people like accountants or lawyers met with Russia, you will say "Well Trump didn't personally do it, so no big deal". Right?

That would all be fine and dandy if he didn't two tweets laters say "I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!"

It's a fact now everyone...

One of those alt facts no doubt.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

We are now at 6 plus campaign advisors, cabinet appointees, senior white house advisors that have had various contact with various Senior Russian Operatives...And LIED ABOUT it...

Like with Nixon...It is the LIES and COVER-UP that raises red flags....

Well no...A question is asked one way and is then answered one way, but then that answer is later lined up against a rather different questioning line to label it as a lie.

As example if I talked for 5 mins about allegations of the Trump camp having discussions with Russia about the election, and then ask you if you know of anyone in the Trump camp who had contact with the Russians about the elections then is it safe to assume that if you say no that doesn't mean any and all contact? It means there has been no contact with the Russians in regard to the elections....

Answers are tight since this is a hot topic the left have pushed since Trump has hit 270 votes...there is just no other way Hillary could have lost right?...lol

Questions are always long winded to the point it is hard to figure out what the actual question is and that is why answers are short and to the point. We can Monday morning quarterback and say that Sessions should have said that he had contact a time or two, but not as a surrogate of the Trump campaign then just answering "No". Both are correct, one is simple, and it is easy to look back and say well the quarterback should have ran and not passed....

edit on 5-3-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

LMAO

Nah ... he can spot Gryph-bait without special training.
Still LOL

link   

Nice!

Now back to the topic that was about a guy spying.

link   
a reply to: introvert

PoliticsUSA as a source?
I cant quote you, because you only quoted from them.

That is laughable though, because that site is 100% fake news.

Only question is do you believe any of that bs?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just because Obama didn't order the tap, he knew of them and could have stopped them, and it was his people that ordered the tap.

Oh I don't disagree, I'm sure Obama did know about it.

That doesn't mean people should intentionally mislead us by omitting pertinent information from an article they post. Drudge did the same thing with his headline on that same article.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

From 2007.

And not a 'right winger'.

I have ZERO doubt that Barack Obama's self-proclaimed back-story is largely myth. I am 100% certain the .pdf of his purported Certificate of Live Birth posted on the White House website during his time in office is a forged document. So I have no idea where Obama was born or even who his parents were.

Fast-forward to now...

I strongly suspect this surveillance of candidate and President-elect Trump has something to do with someone being concerned about just what Trump really does know.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

LMAO

So you criticized me and others of being obsessed with your posts, yet you have now several times alluded to or mentioned me to others.

Jeez you seem to be obsessed with my posts! Another example of hypocrisy!

I am sorry again that I outed your hypocrisy several times.

Oh, since you are clearly paying attention to my posts, are you still claiming that this was not meant to be an insult?

all they want is another investigation (or ten) so that they can confirm their beliefs that that lying, Muslim, Kenyan, traitor Obama done spied on that Good and Honest, Christian Family Man Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

a reply to: SBMcG

But he had to not only know about, but approve of, the two FISA requests to -- Drum Roll Please! -- wiretap Trump.

No, that would be a Judge's job.

That was established in the first 5 pages.

No it wasn't. How do you know failed buffoon Obama didn't ORDER it?

You don't.

In the last 24 hours I have heard even leftist Obama supports express their reservations about the fact that after the first FISA request was turned down, someone ordered that it be re-submitted.

If Obama didn't know that was going on, then he's even more inept than I thought he was.

How do you know that Obama DID order it?

You don't.

Someone, i.e. the group involved in the investigation, properly refined a request for a warrant.

Well, that proves that Obama tapped Trumps wires.

/eyerolls

Yet you somehow know that Trumps tweet about this proves he is guilty of treason.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join