It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I found this interesting about the court:
Theodore Ruger, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, said with respect to Chief Justice John G. Roberts. "The way the FISA is set up, it gives him unchecked authority to put judges on the court who feel the same way he does."[29] And Stephen Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas School of Law, added, "Since FISA was enacted in 1978, we've had three chief justices, and they have all been conservative Republicans, so I think one can worry that there is insufficient diversity."[32]"

I don't imagine an investigation will get far in this republican congress. To get a warrant you have to show probable cause and the republicans may not want that to get out.

The same Justice Roberts that could have sunk Obamacare.... but gave Obama the win by a weird-ass convoluted twisting of reality?
Look to the person that actually controls the NSA to see who pulls the strings in our government.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I agree with another poster that said that somebody most be crapping in their pants right now.

I am sure they are. This is a very serious allegation and in my opinion on the same level as Watergate.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That is so true, we all know how fast Trump is learning, because that is what makes him who he is.

Learning, now he knows how Washington deceptions are and who are behind it.

No everything you see is what it seems

And illusion within an illusion.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Sublimecraft

standing ovations and praise for just getting coffee at starbucks, France wants him to be president of France, named 12th best President ever...just to name a couple

Obama will be deemed participation award president...
A standing ovation at a starbucks isn't saying much. Other than the student loan debt riddled hipsters that frequent starbucks still support and buy his BS.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is a level of crazy that no one is prepared for. Whether true or not true. Hold what u got peeps.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Watergate, was a one time event, we have spying all the time after that, but now we don't call it Watergate, now since the patriot act is call in the name of national security.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

it's hysterical and proves what a moron he is if he didn't think it could happen to him.

that's why I loved how orgasmic you all were towards Hillary's email hacks. LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
This is the first I have heard of this accusation, for Trump to make such brazen claims suggests he has evidence to back it up - what that evidence is, is unknown and how it ties directly to Obama is so very very interesting.

Goes to show that the Dems never expected Trump to win.

Trump owns the Intel Services now. Of course they're going to tell him what they've been up to. That's what's going to kill off all the entrenched Democrat Bureaucrats and make way for the Conservative ones to get promoted.

'Bout damned time too. I wish I could get my voice heard up on Capitol Hill. Would love to tell them some forgotten secrets ... and explain the ways and means of emptying the swamp for at least a generation or two.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Watergate, was a one time event, we have spying all the time after that, but now we don't call it Watergate, now since the patriot act is call in the name of national security.

I meant in the context of eavesdropping on another campaign because from what I have read this was a continued monitoring beyond the scope of the FISA writ.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: the2ofusr1

stupid he is not?

omg, you guys are something else, seriously.

he's a buffoon. this all REEKS of desperation. but, I got to give it to him he knows his chumps will believe anything... I mean he could shot someone and you'd still love him, he was damn right about that.

the amount of respect I've lost for most of you is astounding.

A gift for you mt friend!!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Actually I was reading on which spying agency is the one under the radar of the hacking of Trump phones and it points to the NSA, it is because they are the ones that have the most sweeping powers to tap on anybody.

While the details have yet to emerge, it is pretty much a certainty that the petty narcissist Obama utilized the most awesome surveillance machine in human history to go after his political enemies.

The potential for the abuse of the NSA’s sweeping powers has existed ever since 9/11 allowed for the federal government to run roughshod over the Constitution in order to prevent another terrorist attack on the homeland. Many warned about the potential for turning anti-terrorism measures against American citizens and while they were dismissed as cranks and conspiracy theorists, their concerns were well-founded.

No matter how one may feel about former government contractor turned NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden he did reveal the vast powers that had been accrued by the Deep State in terms of conducting mass surveillance on Americans. Powers that have never been subject to serious oversight and were a tyrant’s wet dream – a tyrant named Barack Hussein Obama.

It is growing, the speculation is getting bigger and bigger

downtrend.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I meant in the context of eavesdropping on another campaign because from what I have read this was a continued monitoring beyond the scope of the FISA writ.

Its quite incredible that the request was ever granted - which is why it is important to know exactly what compelling evidence was given that Trump was working with a foreign govt. The fact that the surveillance seemed to continue just makes it worse. Still shocked that a President who endorsed and campaigned for Hillary Clinton would be wire tapping her opponent prior to the election. Amazing.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Obama could not issue wiretaps directly and if trump was tapped. It was by an investigative agency vetting a presidential nominee who has very questionable ties to Russia. Regardless I would hope both sides were subject to ab thorough vetting process, including active surveillance.

Then when you consider how much money is involved between Russia, Trump, and his cabinet picks. Things become quite clear that there might actually be fire behind all this smoke.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
LOL I can't believe Trump only just NOW found this out! I knew he was being surveilled (not "tapped" lol), since October when the press covered the FISA warrant!

This is another "Nobody knew that Health Care was so complicated" Trump moment.

Can't stop laughing!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Actually I was reading on which spying agency is the one under the radar of the hacking of Trump phones and it points to the NSA, it is because they are the ones that have the most sweeping powers to tap on anybody.

While the details have yet to emerge, it is pretty much a certainty that the petty narcissist Obama utilized the most awesome surveillance machine in human history to go after his political enemies.

The potential for the abuse of the NSA’s sweeping powers has existed ever since 9/11 allowed for the federal government to run roughshod over the Constitution in order to prevent another terrorist attack on the homeland. Many warned about the potential for turning anti-terrorism measures against American citizens and while they were dismissed as cranks and conspiracy theorists, their concerns were well-founded.

No matter how one may feel about former government contractor turned NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden he did reveal the vast powers that had been accrued by the Deep State in terms of conducting mass surveillance on Americans. Powers that have never been subject to serious oversight and were a tyrant’s wet dream – a tyrant named Barack Hussein Obama.

It is growing, the speculation is getting bigger and bigger

downtrend.com...

I liked this paragraph:

If Obama used those power in order to go after Trump then a very serious constitutional crisis is upon us and there need to be independent committees like the 9/11 Commission or the Church Committee appointed to investigate Barry and his administration. Leading Democrats who sit on the House and Senate intelligence committees also need to be be subjected to questioning under oath because this is some very serious stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

That is the thing here, one thing is knowing is maybe happening and another to be able to come forward and point a finger and say is happening for a fact

Is a lot of repercussions without prove.

If Obama used those power in order to go after Trump then a very serious constitutional crisis is upon us and there need to be independent committees like the 9/11 Commission or the Church Committee appointed to investigate Barry and his administration. Leading Democrats who sit on the House and Senate intelligence committees also need to be be subjected to questioning under oath because this is some very serious stuff.

downtrend.com...

edit on 4-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Its quite incredible that the request was ever granted - which is why it is important to know exactly what compelling evidence was given that Trump was working with a foreign govt. The fact that the surveillance seemed to continue just makes it worse. Still shocked that a President who endorsed and campaigned for Hillary Clinton would be wire tapping her opponent prior to the election. Amazing.

I would think they would have to provide fairly compelling evidence but maybe I am just being too altruistic and it may have all been partisan bull****.

link   

originally posted by: windword
LOL I can't believe Trump only just NOW found this out! I knew he was being surveilled (not "tapped" lol), since October when the press covered the FISA warrant!

This is another "Nobody knew that Health Care was so complicated" Trump moment.

Can't stop laughing!

Perhaps he has been given the detail he needs to make this public. Just for clarity, you can not have known anything beyond the fact that that a FISA request had been made. What is more important is how it was used, when it was used and what happened to the information. The legal aspects of this come into play when information gathered via a FISA request is leaked.

link   

Yes I love it too, very damaging, I posted again too.

The whole left over of the democrats whatever leadership is left could be under investigation.

Priceless

No wonder they have not time to go back to rescue their party this days they are busy buried in crap.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
Obama could not issue wiretaps directly and if trump was tapped.

I am aware of that.

Just like I am aware that he also ran the Justice Department via his proxy the Attorney General. I doubt, if this is true, something of this magnitude would not have been discussed with him.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join