It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
5 tweets - read from the bottom up.......

This is the first I have heard of this accusation, for Trump to make such brazen claims suggests he has evidence to back it up - what that evidence is, is unknown and how it ties directly to Obama is so very very interesting.

Could this be the mother of all fake news, or the camel that breaks Obamas back?

Thoughts?

edit on 4-3-2017 by Sublimecraft because: LOL - how silly of me to assume he'd finished tweeting (added additional tweet)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well obviously we need to know how much Tango the blonde buffoon was ordering.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The secret service must be involved too. Paranoia because he can't stand the heat.
edit on 4-3-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Well so far his tweets have been pretty informative. I hope this increases the size of the hole in the side of the already sinking ship!!
edit on 3/4/2017 by brutus61 because: correction

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This presidency will make a nice horror/comic relief movie in the future.

The Russians as puppeteers.

Steve Banon as the american Rasputin.

Obama as the shadow Boogeyman.

Trump as the President of Twitter.

CNN as the trivial Fake-News Propaganda Agency.

Oscar material right here!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ideally, Trump would have consulted with a good lawyer before saying so.
He needed to be sure he had enough evidence to back it up, and that he wasn't risking a libel suit.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
And a new tweet:

Donald J. Trump‏Verificeret konto @realDonaldTrump 6 min.for 6 minutter siden

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

What the h3ll is going on

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Thoughts?

This would be one time that the outgoing President WILL NOT get a pardon for misleads.

If he can prove it ... it will be interesting to say the least.

Can't wait to see the fall out.

P

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Ideally, Trump would have consulted with a good lawyer before saying so.
He needed to be sure he had enough evidence to back it up, and that he wasn't risking a libel suit.

Agreed, a goose he may be but stupid he is not, at the least he's thrown the gauntlet down for Obama to raise a libel suit, in which case all Trumps evidence goes on public record. LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I hope he has the goods to prove this.

That being said, it doesn't surprise me. It cracks me up to hear Trump called Hitler...and that finger not pointed at Obama. Obama thought we were too dumb to think for ourselves. The dems thought they had the election in the bag. If they really cared about us or our country they would be acting very differently than how they are!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
But even if he has the evidence, he would have been better off using one devastating tweet instead of four. His approach needs to be more controlled.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
With all the sh** Hillary and the DNC pulled to get her nominated, and also knowing Obama wanted a Clinton win, this does not sound so far fetched. We've all seen the extremes the Dems will go to, to win.
Is it true? No idea. But it definitely sounds like something they'd do.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If true...this is 'Watergate' level!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

what that evidence is, is unknown and how it ties directly to Obama is so very very interesting.

Perhaps this may give a clue.

4. October: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.

6. January: Obama expands NSA sharing. As Michael Walsh later notes, and as the New York Times reports, the outgoing Obama administration “expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” The new powers, and reduced protections, could make it easier for intelligence on private citizens to be circulated improperly or leaked.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well if he did it doing the election as Trump Tweets.. I do not think its illegal for the president to do that.
But just because he have the power to do so does not mean he should.
Dirty move by Obama if true

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Obama weaponized the IRS against his political enemies.
This is completely believable.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons,

Great find Gortex! A pulled a snipit from your quote and added bolding. This could get very very interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

very believable but insiders have to be present to bug right? I'm not a big fan of his tweets but obviously he has something to back these accusations. sinking ship? more like burnt up and done with

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
... or, in the alternate universe (i.e. the real world) some of us call home ...

The Obama Administration had conclusive proof of wrongdoing, took proper steps through the courts to monitor for evidence, either discovered something damning or not, and Trump knows that the SHTF is coming.

Or ... it's just more premium Trump obfuscation and or blustification in the wee hours.

Or ... there's much more to this than any of us have yet considered.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Trump also lived in Trump tower...so, if true, Obama wiretapped his HOME & Office.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join