It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PHENOMENA - new book about Remote Viewing 03/28

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: parker

And your quite welcome

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Can't believe I put " grudge" as a moniker must have had ufos on the brain. There was one more call sign and for some reason grudge snuck in there. I didn't mention targ or putoff when I said the originators of the method were not bound by military secrecy. The protocols used are a far cry from the early work of those two.
have read all of Targs books.

I appreciate the heads up on the Grudge misstatement. but part of the reason I have been a member here for 14 years, but have the stats and time spent of a newbie are due to the miopic nature of the the people here on ATS.

edit on 4-3-2017 by parker because: Wanted to

edit on 4-3-2017 by parker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2017 by parker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
parker, I find remote viewing to be a fascinating topic. I keep meaning to look for updated info. I would love to hear what people learn from this book, or if they have heard anything really compelling recently.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: parker
a reply to: CreationBro

Thanks C-Bro
You can view people without them knowing your there, you can also go into the mind of the target as well for current emotions, thoughts, impending actions as well if trained in how to do so. Each viewer seems to have their own style and idiosyncratic abilities. Some are very technical viewers ( able to describe technology) and some are prone to human thought.
The only time a viewer might be seen is if the person who is being viewed or is present is highly psychic to begin with. And as mentioned aliens can see viewers, but can't do much about it.
This can occur with past or present targets as time is not a barrier for the viewer.

Exactly.

I have caught quite a few.
hence my signature below.

Not sure many people would consent to having their mind's remotely tapped. I reconize intent is a bg part of it though. Just saying

edit on 4-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hey night star
Ed
There have been a lot of recent examples of RV .. like I mentioned earlier in post "the time cross project" also if you go to farsight you can down load or rent through vimeo some very historical targets. 911 was fascinating there were several teams that planted explosives that were viewed and the JFK assassination where the viewers describe the number of shooter teams, where they were placed and where the whole operation was coordinated from.
The Cydonia mars video is also very interesting. And Atlantis.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Are any of you tired of learning about remote viewing always in the context of its use by intelligence agencies and the US military? Are you concerned that this may distort your understanding of this power and the demonstration of the philosophical inadequacies of scientific materialism, which cannot explain such abilities to transcend the brain's limitations of what it can learn via the five senses? Can military personnel trained in the use of remote viewing have such deep understanding of the higher aspects of human consciousness to be trusted with their science-fiction explanations? If you are concerned, would you like to explore a form of remote-viewing of the microscopic world carried out many decades before any scientific information about what was claimed to have been observed paranormally became available to enable sceptics to dismiss the success of these investigations as due to cheating or chance? You know as well as I do that remote viewing protocols will always be suspect to sceptics of the paranormal, leading room for doubt and endless controversy. But how about circumstances that allowed a priori no possibility for cheating to occur because no scientific information that could explain the success of the investigations was available at the time they were carried out? You can find here details of remote viewing of the atoms of the first twenty elements in the Periodic Table published in 1908 years before Rutherford proposed that atoms have a nucleus and many decades before nuclear physicists began to understand its constituents were protons and neutrons and, finally, quarks. You can find here and here analyses of the atoms of 48 elements remote-viewed over several years up to 1908. You will discover spectacular levels of consistency between remote viewed information about atoms published during this time and informations about the quark and nucleon composition of nuclides established many decades later after the remote-viewing studies ended. This level of correlation between paranormally and scientifically obtained information about atoms has no conventional/scientific explanation. But it does have two explanations. Either: 1. unbelievable statistical miracles of chance-defying guesswork occurred over a century ago, involving thousands and thousands of examples of scientifically consistent details, or: 2. remote viewing is a genuine paranormal ability. It is up to you to choose which is more plausible. You don't have to trust the honesty of researchers like Puthoff, Targ & Swann, nor the accuracy of their reporting of what happened during their experiments, to decide whether you believe in remote viewing or not. You don't have to accept anecdotal stories written many years later. See the data for yourselves, accumulated by two people who did not even know at the time that atomic nuclei existed, let alone know any scientific facts about them, when they made their alleged observations with ESP!
edit on 5-3-2017 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

You hit the nail on the head with " Yes, we are tired of referencing RV just in military applications".
That aspect of RV has been covered to death and no new information has or will be popping up anytime soon, so it's all re-hashed stuff.

Thanks for pointing this out!!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is RV the same thing as visualizing your there as in how it works? how different is it? Can someone explain how it works in lay men's terms.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Hello .. I won't make this a long explainaton. There is a lot of information on the web as to how and why RV works.

Visualization and imagination are considered an analytic overlay and is something you are trauned to avoid.
You only want actual information about target to come through.

The target is BLIND to the viewer. The only connection is the TRN: numbe target reference number. Which is a random 8 digit number. Usually there is a monitor who will then write that number on a Manila envelope containing a picture with a prompt or just a question.

Here is an example if say a missing person TRN:1234/5678

:Current location of John Doe

A picture of Jon doe

The mointor then affirms his intention as to what information he wants from viewer on target... intention is a big part of a monitors address job.

So the only thing I'm given for this target is the TRN NUMBER 1235/5678 that's ALL.

Then using that number/ coordinate I start my cool down - then start the method protocols. Tastes, smell, textures, colors, man made or natural, life forms etc.

There is no room for imagination in remote viewing you only want true actual info on target.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78
always amazes me just how staggeringly brilliant the self anointed are here on ats.
Experts on all and jack of all trades.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
Has anyone, with legitimate credentials, ever tested and documented people RV'ing? You would think you can get someone to view something in another town or area and describe or reveal conditions and that would be the end of argument that astral projection is scientific fact and start using it for everything from tracking down the most wanted to finding missing persons and everything else in between positive.

Anyone ?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Any of you rv'ers want to see what I'm seeing if I gave you my location?

<< 1   >>

join