It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PHENOMENA - new book about Remote Viewing 03/28

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Bustle.com’s roundup of March's top 20 BEST NON-FICTION BOOKS includes my new book, "PHENOMENA: The Secret History of the U.S. Government’s Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis."
Pub date: March 28, 2017
The author of this book is Annie Jacobsen who's written some of the most controversial and in depth books to date. She is a Pulitzer Prize nominated author for such books as AREA 51, OPERATION PAPERCLIP, the Pentagons Brain ( about D.A.R.P.A ).
This new book is about remote viewing and if you're not familiar is the method used by psychic spy's to gather information on persons, places and things, using ESP and a method called CRV- coordinate remote viewing.
The US military spent 25 million developing the methods used for RV in the 1970's in conjunction with russel Targ and Hal Putiff at Berkeley university in California.
The initial group of top secret remote viewers were based in fort meade Maryland. And went under several names including "grille flame" " Stargate" and project "grudge".

The project and remote viewing went public in 1996 as the originators of the methods were civilian and not subject to secrecy oaths.
There is talk of the program continuing but having gone Black.
Methods of remote viewing are taught publicly now and most people have the ability within them. And I can attest to that fact as I remote view having started 20 years ago.
It's a fascinating subject if you're not familiar with it,and even if you are not Annie's book will no doubt be as quality written as the rest of he books.

The above written by Parker S

Annie Jacobsen Author

Here is a link to the pre sale info march 28 2017
www.goodreads.com...

edit on 4-3-2017 by parker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2017 by parker because: More info

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: parker

I'm liking your avatar

Who is it and who painted it? Can't put my finger on the style either. I'm reminded of Cubism, Futurism, Expressionism and more. It's cool.

On topic - Jacobson got fish-hooked with the Roswell story in her A51 book which suggests some credulism. Remote viewing is something I keep at the end of a long stick whilst being marginally interested too. This means I'm interested in what she might have written in the topic, but still dubious about the accuracy of the terms relating to RV. Also the people she'll have spoken to will be the usual suspects many of us will have heard already.

I think I'll keep an eye out for her doing a radio interview and see if she says something to justify getting the book.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Nice post, no.. Excellent post!

One of my favorite topics

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thanks Kandinsky for the comp on my avatar. I call that my pensive look, you nailed the art style.

You shouldn't doubt the Capabilities of Remote Viewing .. it is very real and very teachable. In order for any experiment to be considered fact it must be repeatable. And the method is solid. It's changed a lot over the years new things added like ERV TRV CRV and time movement ques that allow for viewing of target before or after event, spacial ques or movement excersizes for viewing as close as microscopic or 500 miles above. It's a gift to mankind and in my opinion will be taught in universities in the next 50 years or so.. depending on social morays of the time.
Like I said above "anyone" can do it. You seem pretty level headed and open you should give it a try. I could suggest where to start and who might help🙂

Parker S

P.S it's nice to see another old timer on ats. I don't feel so out of place now... lol
edit on 4-3-2017 by parker because: Typos ..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Old-timers are always welcome on ATS. It's the newer ones who cause a ruckus

I'd actually like to believe in RV and have found too many of the big names to be sketchy. Then again, there are some who make me think "What if?" That leaves me firmly rooted in the unsure category with a mild headache.

I've read and listened to the Targs, Buchanans and even Jacques Vallee. Is it Paul Smith too? Have I got that name right? He's fascinating.

They make persuasive claims, but I can't remove the idea that most of this is rooted in trolling the Soviets and covering up for espionage. In that sense, it would, by necessity, be convincing.

I don't have the conviction without being able to do it although I've had a few experiences that might align themselves with RV is such a thing was more established. Not sure!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The whole concept of psychokinesis and the various abilities that it covers are hard pills to swallow for a lot of people. It's seen as fantasy and magic. Some seem to know otherwise.

Remote viewing is a fascinating concept. I tend to think r.v. can occur during dreams...both spatially and temporally. However, i think that sleep r.v. tends to include more subconscious symbolism than the other forms of r.v. that give a more precise look.

Something to consider, can a r.v.'r be "spotted" during the r.v.? For example, if you were at a park and an rv'r was viewing that park, could you "sense" or even "see" them floating around, and if so, what would you see?

My main interests regarding psychokinesis are telepathy, precognition, electrokinesis, and retrocausality.

Ill have to check the book out, seems very interesting. Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Something to consider, can a r.v.'r be "spotted" during the r.v.? For example, if you were at a park and an rv'r was viewing that park, could you "sense" or even "see" them floating around, and if so, what would you see?

Ingo Swann had an account about being 'spotted' whilst RVing. Iirc it was when he RVd the moon and said he saw bases there. It was the owners of the bases who detected him.

With Paul Smith's interpretation, I don't think it works in the way that would allow for being spotted. It's more like the world is mapped out in several dimensions and the RVer uses spatial cords to *see* what exists there.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You seem to know quite a bit about the original players. Paul Smith is a great guy and a guitar player. Funny most RVers men anyway are guitar players or artist.
Some of the new players you should check out are Daz Smith ( London) and Dick Allgire (Hawaii). They are doing some really great stuff at the Farsight institute( Courtney Brown). The time cross project would sell you on accuracy .. each month they view and go on record about predicting the major news story's of the next month. They've nailed everything from the attack in Niece, to the truck massacre in Germany, assaination of Russian ambassador in turkey. And it's all done the previous month. Just type in Time Cross project on YouTube and watch starting Sept 2016 onward to present .. it will blow your mind. The sessions are done on white board so in the case of the attack in niece Dick Allgire drew a picture perfect representation of where the attack occurred.

By the way I didn't buy the idea in Area 51 that the aliens where mutant soviet surgically altered fake aliens either.
The latest farsight in depth 3 hour documentary video is all about Roswell , they not only view the crash they follow back the crew to home world.
The technology on the actual UFO's is given in detail by Dick. He says they not only travel in dimensions but through time as well. The ship is able to do all this for them using some unimaginable computing power that's beyond our rational thought. You can download the video on VIMEOB
edit on 4-3-2017 by parker because: Spell

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

Thanks lucky sky watcher .. I'm typing this on my phone so it's hard with big thumbs !
Appreciate you taking time to comment.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I'll have a look at the guys you recommend later on. I've got to go and catch up on some paperwork now.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
RV is pretty interesting. Especially when its someone credible conducting the exercise.
OP - in relation to the topic, have you ever heard of Courtney Brown?
He is a remote viewer and has supplied some pretty interesting proof on the subject.

Courtney Brown PhD

He has authored books regarding mathematics, physics and of course RV.
His website also allows you to download 2 of his RV books for free.
Both are really impressive.

Ive had the pleasure of speaking with him on a few occasions now and have even asked if he would be interested in joining ATS at some point for an AMA.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Thanks C-Bro
You can view people without them knowing your there, you can also go into the mind of the target as well for current emotions, thoughts, impending actions as well if trained in how to do so. Each viewer seems to have their own style and idiosyncratic abilities. Some are very technical viewers ( able to describe technology) and some are prone to human thought.
The only time a viewer might be seen is if the person who is being viewed or is present is highly psychic to begin with. And as mentioned aliens can see viewers, but can't do much about it.
This can occur with past or present targets as time is not a barrier for the viewer.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hello ..
Yes I am aware of his work at the farsight institute. I've also read his books.
As mentioned above he is currently working with Daz Smith and Dick Allgire on several fascinating in depth remote viewing videos. Some titles people should check out are 911 pt1&2, cydonia on mars, JFK assassination, Iapitous, Atlantis,hitler, and the building of the pyramids ... the most eye opening remote viewing for me was 911 if you want the inside dope on what really happened you should watch that one.

edit on 4-3-2017 by parker because: Spell

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Ya the Time Cross Project is pretty incredible. Im glad to see someone else follows this stuff here.

Its amazing that RV can be achieved by almost anyone....after lots of practice of course.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Parker, Project Grudge was an anti-UFO program by the Air Force to downplay the existence of UFOs not about remote viewing. That project is explained by Edward J. Ruppelt in his 1956 book The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects. He was the head of Project Blue Book for awhile.

It is wrong to say that Puthoff and Targ were not bound by secrecy. They worked for the CIA and the CIA does not work that way. I suggest you read their joint 1977 book, Mind-Reach. Ingo Swann the developer of the manual for remote viewing later published it saying he didn't give a damn, he was going to reveal it. It was and maybe still is available as a download on the internet.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Hey, I' m trying to figure out what exactly this is...

Is it a kin out of body experiences?

Graffik

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Has anyone, with legitimate credentials, ever tested and documented people RV'ing? You would think you can get someone to view something in another town or area and describe or reveal conditions and that would be the end of argument that astral projection is scientific fact and start using it for everything from tracking down the most wanted to finding missing persons and everything else in between positive.
edit on 4-3-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

edit on 4-3-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

edit on 4-3-2017 by wickd_waze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That right there, what you said interests me. I hadn't considered someone viewing another while being covertly viewed, but completely unaware of it. It's good to know that. Do you think blocking people is attainable? I would think it is, absolutely.

The alien aspect i also hadn't considered before either.

This is one of the best posts i've read in awhile Thanks again for this information parker!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I've found a link for the book here on Amazon.

Thanks for that!

www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

For some people it's purely spontaneous and easy to do Not much effort at all. It's all in the mind and letting go of preconceived ideals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join