It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: c2oden

You're fortunate.

Why am I fortunate?
edit on 2017-03-04T00:13:22-06:002201704America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManufacturedDissent

Crap still stinks no matter how much you convince yourself it smells of roses.

It's like a Steve Job's erection, let's just forget the hundreds of thousands under him that made his fruit machines.

Well fruity if you ask me.

What's that song... Cult of personality?

America isn't on the brink, Trump isn't a savior and people are still deluded.
edit on 4-3-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Unfortunately I think there's a large majority of individuals who would much rather duke it out than try to find common ground

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep all true... Hahaha.

Just like the majority of colonists wanted to overthrow the King. People will believe anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Yep all true... Hahaha.

Just like the majority of colonists wanted to overthrow the King. People will believe anything.

You bring up an excellent point.

It was a minority who started the revolution.

It's why I don't ignore the minority of leftists in the US that want a coup.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

It reminds me of how full of crap people are.

Loudmouths till it comes to the crunch. Instinctively living creatures seldom ever want to get to the crunch.

It's why soldiers are so screwed up after war and why the honey badger is a fearful enemy. The honey badger makes little noise.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Now I agree with you.

But ain't they all yellow-bellied snowflakes? Nothing to be afraid of

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Now I agree with you.

But ain't they all yellow-bellied snowflakes? Nothing to be afraid of

On the contrary.

Cowards are the ones that'll hit you the hardest when your back is turned.

Too many, republicans and democrats probably want to see Trump ousted and everything rewritten.

It's interesting times we live in.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Wait... I'm pretty sure yesterday we were all violent anti-Constitutionalists.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

That you haven't met a bigot that wants to take freedom and liberty away from others.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

We're just people.

We all want food, water and a society we feel safe in. The right have been egging on the left for ages.

It's no wonder people are worried, we are all to blame when communication breaks down and cooperation can't be achieved.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
House divided will not stand, there are people in power that want to destroy America for the reasons of controlling it, the most powerful country.

And I`m not sorry to say, Trump knows this as many every day people have for a long time and he is fighting those trying to destroy it and they are all fighting him using any method to stop him.

Its not pretty to watch, from all the way over here in Australia.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

That you haven't met a bigot that wants to take freedom and liberty away from others.

I have met bigots. They are people. Misguided, but people.
I have honestly never met someone in person that wants to take freedom or liberty away from anybody.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to believe.

I think you want to believe that there is a huge divide between people of whatever different persuasions, but their isn't. Most people like people, and they are getting tired of this divisive bs that people like you espouse.

People are starting to see through the manufactured division.

edit on 2017-03-04T01:22:06-06:002201704America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I have just learnt from a reliable source the UnAmerican Spring of Soros kicks off March 20 the USA wont survive in its current form we best make friends of Indonesia and China

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Why are we attacking one another, when it is the politicians who are the enemies of the people with their constant selling out to the biggest bidder.

That goes for both Trump and Obama. These idiots are only in this game to line their own pockets and they pit us against one another.

Why can we not stop and breathe and realize this?

Divide and Conquer, for which a lot of people have seemingly fallen for.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I'm curious about the bigotry that you have had to deal with.
Tell us about it.
Tell us who you have met that tried to take your liberty and freedom.

edit on 2017-03-04T01:46:59-06:002201704America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I'm curious about the bigotry that you have had to deal with.
Tell us about it.
Tell us who you have met that tried to take your liberty and freedom.

Maybe Kali wanted to see a guest speaker at a college but bigoted people peacefully protested so much that the guest speaker couldn't speak to anyone?

edit on 3 4 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

The only time because I am not trying to pit us against one another.

All verified and can be looked up if you want.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump

Four pages

All False statements involving Donald Trump

7 pages

His most recent one

Tru mp won't require Keystone XL pipeline to use American steel after all

That's it and if you want to debate his lies, then start a thread on it. This is about them pitting us against one another.

Yes Obama lied too.

All False statements involving Barack Obama

4 pages.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Barack Obama
1 page

False is not the same as lie, mistakes happen and people are taken out of context.

People make promises then due to politics they are forced to compromise.

People say something then when presented with facts have to adjust.

Show me 1 LIE, not a mistake or a promise that had compromised on but an actual LIE?

What I think is causing division is idiots who take what the MSM say as gospel and then go out and argue with people who know that its straight up propaganda.

So Ill ask again, give me an example of 1 LIE Trump has told? I reccommend you look harder than whats on that list because not one of them holds up as a LIE.

To give an example of a straight up lie to help you out
Would be Hillary claiming to have landed under sniper fire or Donna Brasille claiming she's black.
Those are unquestionable lies that were deliberately said to deceive, show me something similar from Trump?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Why do you need personal anecdotes? I have bigots among my family.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The only place I hear about people wanting to restrict the right of anyone is in the media, and online.

Then again, online will say things they seldom have the courage to say directly to another person, face to face.

I see a lot of talk about how certain groups need "special" right, and I do not agree with that at all; but that in no way is restricting their current rights.

Yes, there was the whole marriage law, and I was actually for that, and I still think it needs expanded to include more then 2 people, imo, but that is my opinion. I have had the pleasure of attending several same-sex marriage since the laws passage, very lovely events.

It is stated in the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence that "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal". (The only change there should be people, not men, but the intent is there unless you wish to nit-pick).

Yet, certain groups are told they are not, this is a betrayal of the foundation of this country, in my humble opinion, and any who go about saying this should be expelled.

However, I would like to point out that the laws, rights, etc of this country are only to be enjoyed by legal citizens, less we are trying to create a one world government, and last I knew, most do not trust any one government to rule the world.

The divides we have currently were manufactured by people who had their own agendas. These divides are being used to further an agenda still, and the people going along with it are only hastening the unforseen doom, all in the name of blind trust in words spoken by the most dishonest people whom are elected/hired by us. I know only three jobs where lying gets you a head, they are sales people, lawyers, and politicians. Why people continue to blieve the lies, I cannot fathom, but the lies create divides, as do the agendas.

We are but willing pawns in the game, until we stand up in a united fashion and divest ourselves of the people making the game to their liking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join