It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Why are we attacking one another, when it is the politicians who are the enemies of the people with their constant selling out to the biggest bidder.

That goes for both Trump and Obama. These idiots are only in this game to line their own pockets and they pit us against one another.

Why can we not stop and breathe and realize this?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Because if there's no 'sides,' no 'us vs. them,' then how can we be sure we're not the LOSERS?!

This may sound glib and sarcastic at first glance.

But think about it. Human ego is a hungry, hungry hippo. Insecure people find avenues, however absurd, for self-validation. Joining with a group for solidarity amidst an apparent conflict is a quick, but poor, way to fill that unconscious desire.

edit on 3-3-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Because the controllers need us distracted from what they are up to, behind the scenes.

Let that sink in...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Oh people realise it but people love argueing and being objective over every little thing. The thrill of the fight, the expansion of ego, so many reasons. People love having an enemy and adversary. Too bad most don't realise it's their own shadow.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think there is something major wrong in our society.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I posted this pic to attack the right but another poster made me realize something,

It is the politicians who make us think like this...they made us switch what side of the argument we are on.

That is such BS.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I've high hopes for Trump and he is trying his damnest to keep all of his promises. I know who the real enemies are unfortunately they are higher in the foodchain than any of us. The only ones who can bring them down are people on the same level. We don't even know how to play the game in the first place. We are only spectators for now. Nobody on either side will gonna back down voluntarily.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Because if there's no 'sides,' no 'us vs. them,' how can we be sure we're not the LOSERS?!

This may sound glib and sarcastic at first glance.

But think about it. Human ego is a hungry, hungry hippo.

Missed the bigger picture. The illusion is side vs. side, i.e., republican politicians vs democrat politicians, us cheering our side from the sidelines.

This is far from whats supposed to be, our elected officials working as one to represent the people that elected them.

There are no sides, they all work as one against our (the peoples) interests.

Remember that next time they talk about "American Interests", they don't mean you and me.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This is what people do when they feel powerless to actually change things that are wrong in the world but do in fact have real problems.

They b*tch and moan and complain and fight about them with other people who are doing the same.

It's just that simple.

link   
Keep us divided has worked so far why change a good social engineering strategy.

If we keep fighting each other and sowing division then it will be much easier to conquer us.

I would think on a site like this that deals with alternative concepts this would be common knowledge

instead of falling down into poisonous partisan pitfalls .

Divide and Conquer.
edit on 3-3-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The issue I have with Trump is all his god damn lying. If he truly is for the people, that is a big "if", do you think the others would let him follow through with anything he wants.

He may be actually trying to keep the country safe but the left has turned it into a racist issue. I don't know if he is truly a racist but I do know one thing, it was the politicians who placed that thought in our heads.

Before it was the right politicians who made Obama out to be the boogie man. Like good sheep, we listen and follow.

Something has to change. I am not calling for civil unrest but for our votes and words to mean something.

I hate that the left (my party) has turned almost everything racial or bigoted, they are beginning to lose their original meaning.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

This is what people do when they feel powerless to actually change things that are wrong in the world but do in fact have real problems.

They b*tch and moan and complain and fight about them with other people who are doing the same.

It's just that simple.

Yeah but the target is wrong. It shouldn't be each other but the politicians who pit us against one another.

link   

Ah..you see. You get it. The majority of the world is more concerned that their Starbucks coffee is almost gone...their smart phones are running out of battery time...and they have to hurry up and check their Facebook, Instagrams and Twitters as they hurry and are running late because of it all.

I think the world is in standby mode to the realities of all youve mentioned. Most are not concerned with the truth and are even told the news anyway is "faked".

Imagine that....They hear a distant rumbling and see a far off flash brighter than a million suns...and check their twitter feeds for if we were nuked or not...then grab another latte.....

But? ATS members DO care. We ARE watching, We DONT like the way we are taken for a ride by the ruling class(es). But we are only around 400,000 members...a small drop in the hat who care against the other millions who dont care and deem your thread topic irrelevant.

It isnt. Thanks. Fight the good fight...deny ingnorance...and welcome to ATS!

MS
edit on 3-3-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

link   

Because some people want to restrict people from marrying who they want to marry, living as the gender their brain tells them they are, from making choices for their own bodies and lives, starve the poor, demonize minorities, make immigration impossible and install one religion. While the rest of us love freedom and liberty.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Because some people want to restrict people from marrying who they want to marry, living as the gender their brain tells them they are, from making choices for their own bodies and lives, starve the poor, demonize minorities, make immigration impossible and install one religion. While the rest of us love freedom and liberty.

I highly doubt it is the majority of them but it is the vocal ones that make it appear they want that.

I am going to say we all pretty much want the same thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Because the controllers need us distracted from what they are up to, behind the scenes.

Let that sink in...

Slave vs slave divide and rule we have a winner

link   

Im still yet to see any real evidence of any Trump lies, can you point them out for me?
Not just people calling him a liar, that happens all the time along with racist, nazi, sexist etc etc, but an actual recording or full transcript of him blatantly lying.

And lets keep it to lies made since deciding to run, I dont care about what he said 20 or even 2 years ago.
So far he seems to be the most honest politician Ive ever seen

link   

I'm trying on hyperbole...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

. . .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Well, it would be if we had access to them. But they aren't here. You and I are here though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join