It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cases You've Never Heard of pt.2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
From the first time seeing the fresno nightcrawler video years ago I thought it was fake. Both figures follow the same exact path across the yard. If you'll notice they cross the video timer exactly the same. This was most likely accomplished using three monofilament lines, one for the body, and one each operating the legs.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I think I'm leaning towards some sort of vibration with the dog bridge because whilst the mink farms and dogs can't see depth theory may work for the dogs what about all the human misery occurring there?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well, it looks like there are a number of nominally unrelated phenomena intersecting in areas like the Parks.

However, the universal response to these Nightcrawler critters has been positive - crucially, the NA myths (which we need sources for at this point) say they are ET from a swamp planet, and further that their purpose on the earth is explicitly benevolent, related to raising of environmental consciousness.

If that premise of "upliftment mission" is accepted (and I'm well aware it's a hoary trope) the question becomes what means are they using to accomplish this, and what are their capabilities?

Note for non native speakers - "nightcrawler" is another word for a big fat juicy earthworm, as fishing bait. Very much so a harmless positive ally.

Here's a Wild Donkey Guess - maybe they are literally bait for us to follow to some greater mystery... Vallee encourages finding these sorts of investigatable angles.

I watched the debunking attempt video and was not convinced. For one, they never even reproduce the original videos. For two, there is exising lore about the critters (needs to be sourced at this point). I will concede that some kind of string/cloth setup is possible, but unless the provenance of the Forest Service video is also a hoax, it seems wildly unlikely.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Autograf because: response to debunking video

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

They said some people have survived the jump from that bridge. Did they say what caused them to jump?

Weird story. I know if I lived there, I would never take a chance of walking my dog or myself over that bridge. I love my dog too much to take that chance!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

if the dogs are all jumping from the same spot,,,maybe THAT spot is where they can't see the drop..but other parts of the bridge they can and would explain why some jumped again.......it's an interesting story for sure

I remember those stick figures...they tried to recreate them on that show, "fact or fake". its been so long but I think they debunked it

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
the fresno nightcrawlers are awesome! i heard about the years ago and that video doesnt exit my mind

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When I saw the first nightwalker video way back then my first instinct was that it was a small child in a white / bright wizards cape with his arms underneath but swinging them to and fro. The second one is almost certainly cg, if you watch the 'steps' the 'foot' slides along the floor on every 'step' indicating very poor use of a spline as a path (cg folks will know what I mean)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Great thread,s+f, those nightcrawlers look creepy as all hell. But according to the Native Americans they sound like positively oriented creatures.Still if i have to see that on a dark night i'm gonna make Usain Bolt look like a sedated snail.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Part 3 for those that are still interested!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
So I've decided to do a part 2.

Part 1

4. Nightcrawlers

The only 2 apparent sightings, one on a man's lawn and the other inside Yosemite National Park. I cannot vouch for the authenticity of these videos but it has not yet been debunked. Regardless, this is some compelling video if legit. Take it for what you will.

The Nightcrawlers

Keep it up man, it was 9/11 that brought me to ATS but it was stuff like this that kept me coming here.

The only thing that gets me about the Nightcrawler videos is that, especially on the embossed one, the Nightcrawloers look like their feet slip nackwards after they touch the ground, which, to me, makes it look like they've been superimposed on top of the footage...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
When I saw the first nightwalker video way back then my first instinct was that it was a small child in a white / bright wizards cape with his arms underneath but swinging them to and fro. The second one is almost certainly cg, if you watch the 'steps' the 'foot' slides along the floor on every 'step' indicating very poor use of a spline as a path (cg folks will know what I mean)
You beat me to it, that'll teach me not to read before replying ha ha

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I really think Nightcralwers are fake...

They move too much like really basic puppets...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autograf
Okay, the Fresno Nightcrawlers just became my new favorite cryptid. Elsewhere there are claims that the security footage has been vetted.

The videos remind me of two things: the 'small glowing people dancing in the woods at night' meme, and Tove Jannsen's Hattifatteners.

Mythbudters tried everything to recreate the video but concluded they move against the laws of physics no matter how many ropes n bullies used. Plus the natives built statues of wood if someone can post pics of them and long before the footage back to the 17 or 1800s

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Hey, would you mind if I did a podcast episode about your posts? The subject matter you researched would be perfect for my format.

I figured it would be respectful and professional to ask you. I'll credit you and anything you might like me to mention.

If you're interested, here is a link to my ongoing collection of work

JEREMIE LEDERMAN'S STRANGE TOPIC PODCAST

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
In #4, the first video that says Fresno Alien/Nightcrawler - those are bats that learned to walk with their wings.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

Yea sure go ahead. These aren't my material, I'm just finding them and sourcing them. So do as you wish

You can still credit me if you want

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I know it looks like a line to keep them vertical with lines on the feet of course, who wouldn't come up with that and just seconds into the video. However you would have to watch the debunking attempts to really understand the complexity of movement we are really witnessing, I had to at least. And achieving such a strange movement would take so much work itd be hard for a suburban family to fake and leaving no trace of cgi or editing or even engineers being able to copy. And they look just like (see link) the native American legends of a creature that they have encountered for hundreds of years and carved statues of. I tried to upload pics myself but ifs never worked for me consarnit. I am a huge contheo but also a level headed skeptic and while this in no way meets my otherwise stringent burden of proof, I just think there is something there in this case for real...

www.google.com... KHehFBrkQ_AUICigD&biw=320&bih=440&dpr=1.5

Updated- before going too far pushing an idea off little information I went back just now to ensure I was right about verification of the video and I definitely mixed a vid and story with a different story and vid. So just to keep out the BS yes, the video has not been duplicated by any means yet however there is a long trail of copies and pass alongs before arriving at the footage now available and so it cannot be verified or not for editing or splicing. So nix that it was a suburban family who couldn't edit so well and that it has been scrutinized electronically. My bad. Her gimme a break how many other ats users record for the world to see forever after that they were wrong lol

edit on 3/5/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: Im stoopid

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I assume you mean these...

I found the pics easy enough but can't seem to find any provenance surrounding them. I don't have time for my usual level of digging as I have small people to get ready for playshcool...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join