It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Schumer "Pulled Visa Strings" for Immigrant now accused of Child Sex Abuse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Willie Horton.
Sorry didn't read the op or anything else, but the title screamed Willie Horton to me.

I guess I should add some emoticons.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I would describe what I'm doing as pointing out the facts. This OP is a partisan crap-post. The only reason any concern was expressed at all was because it obliquely involved Schumer who of course along with Pelosi are now enemies of the People for some.

Further, your reference to me as a "moron" and an "idiot" because you don't like being called on your own BS posts very clearly outlines the kind of thinker you are.

I look forward to hearing of your actual real world work to help abused children in whatever godforsaken place you live ... as I'm sure you'll want to do more to help than just playing at being a keyboard warrior.

Best.

If you were pointing out the facts then wed have nothing to argue about.
Heres the facts
1) a man applied for a visa and was refused
2) a bunch of people who didnt want their sporting event to miss out on a marquee players attendance
3) they applied political pressure to a politician who then applied pressure on the people who refused the visa
4) the mans visa was approved, he entered the country and sexually assaulted a child

Those are the facts that matter
Regardless of which side of the political fence hes on he should be tried as an accomplice or at the very least lose his job.

The only one politicising or trivialising this is you!!!
You some how seem to think the only reason its news is because of who the politician is.
I only found out he was a Dem when you posted it

I live in Australia and your strawman argument of me not helping victims so I cant show outrage or express disgust adds further weight to you being a moron

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

'Another boondoggle' and a source that doesn't seem to be real. Try a little harder.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I can't believe no one has asked the question, Where the he'll did this guy train or even get the idea of being a snow shoe racer in India of all places. It's like a Bedouin tribesman entering the Olympics as a whitewater kayak'r lmao!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What is it with these people like Clinton and Schumer who
defend child rapists?

SMH!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He was screened. He was denied.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did he cry for him? while getting him priority?

I wonder.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Sometimes it goes too close to home, they feel they should be sympathetic to them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

'Another boondoggle' and a source that doesn't seem to be real. Try a little harder.

It's real.

It's very real.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Its all over the news, even a few "fake news" sites
ending in nbc.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This whole "fake news" trend is really bizarre to me. I also think it's quite damaging to ATS as a whole.

Every time something unpleasant comes out about one "side" there are immediately accusations from members who favor the other side that it is "fake news."

If only some could be bothered to research things on their own this might happen a bit less often.

I'm a New Yorker and I follow my elected officials on Facebook. I like to see what they're up to (or rather what their respective press offices present to us). So I do recall seeing the initial article about how Senator Schumer was proud to have gotten the members of the Indian snow shoe team (who were initially denied visas) entry to the United States.

Here is a screen shot posted from my own facebook account, looking at Sen. Schumer's page at the article his press team posted:

The post leads to the following local article featuring Tanveer Hussain front and center.

On Wednesday March 1st the same local paper published the following article reporting the arrest of Tanveer Hussain.

So, exactly which part of this story was fake news? Senator Schumer's press team posted the initial article talking about he helped this person get into the US. The same local paper posted the follow up article.

The fake news cries are bizarre. Thirty seconds of research would have shown otherwise.

It's really quite contrary to the type of conversation we encourage here to just put your fingers in your ears and type "fake news" any time something unpleasant happens.

Clearly Sen. Schumer did not expect this to happen. In his team's mind this was a nice feel good story about how the Senator was helping someone. Unfortunately this specific someone ended up being a piece of crap. It sucks for the victim most of all obviously, it sucks for the town that thought they were just having a nice competition (I had no idea there was such a thing as snow shoe racing but whatever) and it sucks for the Senator's PR team that had this backfire in their faces. But there is nothing fake about this. Stop it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

It's either fake news or alternative facts depending on your perspective. Truth has never been more subjective than now.

It's almost as if nothing real is anymore.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Okay, here are the sex abuse charges

Saranac Lake police department said that the charges against Mr Hussain, which include endangering the welfare of a child, stem from him engaging in a "passionate kiss with the 12-year-old victim".

"There was no accusation of force. The charges are a result of the age difference of the individuals," the AP news agency quoted the police as saying.

www.bbc.com...

Saranac Lake: A snowshoe racer from India, who recently competed at the World Snowshoe Championships in New York after initially struggling to obtain a visa, is accused of sexually abusing a local girl. Police say 24-year-old Tanveer Hussain from Kashmir is also charged with endangering the welfare of a child. Saranac Lake Village police Sergeant Casey Reardon told the Adirondack Daily Enterprise the girl and her parents reported the abuse to police. Police say the incident happened on Monday in the village in the Adirondack Mountains.

In a statement issued on Thursday, police said the charges stem from Hussain "engaging in a passionate kiss" with a 12-year-old victim. There is no accusation of force, and no other allegations were made. Hussain was in jail Thursday on $5,000 cash bail. His attorney entered a not-guilty plea for him.

***SNIP***
Hussain and Abid Khan, president of the Snowshoe Federation of India, initially ran into a roadblock trying to travel to the races. Their initial visa applications were denied around the same time President Donald Trump issued an order barring travel into the US from seven countries, even though India was not one of those countries.

Saranac Lake Mayor Clyde Rabideau reached out to US Sens Charles Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand for help, and seventh-graders from Saranac Lake Middle School wrote letters to the senators on behalf of the two Muslim men. They were allowed to resubmit their applications, the visas were approved, and the two men arrived in Saranac Lake on February 23.

mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com...

Schumer and others should have NEVER interfered in the process. We should all be pissed about that.

edit on 4-3-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Chuck Schumer is directly responsible for a child being sexually assaulted, am i reading this right.
funny how he is Anthony Weiners mentor

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Djarums

It's either fake news or alternative facts depending on your perspective. Truth has never been more subjective than now.

It's almost as if nothing real is anymore.

Here's how it works:

Critical of Trump, or conservatives? Fake news.

Critical of Obama, Hillary, the left? Not fake news.

Anti-trump articles? Fake news.

Pro-Trump articles? Not fake news?

Polls that show Trump in a negative light? Fake news.

Polls that show Trump in a positive light? Not fake news.

ATS really is a forum for the alt-right now.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Democrats are the ones who created the whole Fake news agenda. Don't be sour that when people looked into it they realized it was the left pushing more fake news than anyone else.

Now, what is your claim, that this is untrue? Any evidence?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The senator and everyone involved along the way should be charged with conspiracy.

Yeah a #ing snowshoer from india.

Must be a ringer, Schumer and the Mayor musta had some serious green on this guy.

They should be investigated for race fixing. RICO act, shut the whole town down.

But really, he should be held responsible in some way.

Somebody should tweet this.

They should have their balls cut off.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The Mayor, the event coordinators, and the whole town were in on "it" ...

Still going I see.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Does Trump know about this?

I bet he'd love it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join