It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Schumer "Pulled Visa Strings" for Immigrant now accused of Child Sex Abuse

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

... and of course the Mayor's fault ... and apparently most of the town in question.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
This weekend is going to be a real doozy. Vault 7 got a new release and pro-Trump protests all over the country will be in danger from violent anti-Trump protesters and of course they always invite Antifa scum too. Riots for everyone ladies and gentlemen.

Now we have this gem to follow up. This looks shady as hell and proves that certain kinds of people if they run in some kind of trouble are always protected by some other scumbag. It's time that Trump puts an end to all of this. No more hiding in plain sight.

Pro-Trump protests?

You mean rallies?

Not my words. I just wrote down what i observed and yes they are gathering to attack the rallies. I don't think it will be a peaceful protest as long Antifa is involved though. Time will tell i guess.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

... and of course the Mayor's fault ... and apparently most of the town in question.

Whoever made the call to get the embassy to reverse their decision should be held accountable.
Those who originally advocated for it need to have a long hard look at themselves and in future stfu and let immigration officials do their jobs

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Just speculating, but maybe Schumer and this weirdo had a thing together for abusing children and that's why he pushed to get his buddy over here.

Or, you know, it could be as reported and Schumer responded to the Mayor of the town and the event promoters and, apparently, most of the town, who wanted Mr. Hussein here.

Nah ... that's too obvious and straightforward and in line with the facts.

The mayor and town was in on it too.

Pedo snowshoers!

What Indian is named Hussein?

Schumer is an idiot.

There should be a special prosecutor and grand jury to get to the bottom of this fiasco.

Undermining the Visa vetting process and national security.

Besides, this doesn't sound like his first rodeo doing this. He is escalating.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Just speculating, but maybe Schumer and this weirdo had a thing together for abusing children and that's why he pushed to get his buddy over here.

Or, you know, it could be as reported and Schumer responded to the Mayor of the town and the event promoters and, apparently, most of the town, who wanted Mr. Hussein here.

Pedo snowshoers!

Schumer is an idiot.

There should be a special prosecutor and grand jury to get to the bottom of this fiasco.

You do make me laugh at times, Buddy.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Whoever made the call to get the embassy to reverse their decision should be held accountable.
Those who originally advocated for it need to have a long hard look at themselves and in future stfu and let immigration officials do their jobs

Because all those people should be able to predict the future?

Look, we all know why this story is being sensationalized. Too bad no one seems to care about the well-being of the girl involved.

Get your hits in for your "side"!

#retch

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Pedo snowshoers!

Schumer is an idiot.

I'm somewhat serious, tho.

If the MSM and the politico's wants to shine lights on perceived wrongdoings, then this should be looked at, too.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

This weekend is going to be a real doozy. Vault 7 got a new release and pro-Trump protests all over the country will be in danger from violent anti-Trump protesters and of course they always invite Antifa scum too. Riots for everyone ladies and gentlemen.

Now we have this gem to follow up. This looks shady as hell and proves that certain kinds of people if they run in some kind of trouble are always protected by some other scumbag. It's time that Trump puts an end to all of this. No more hiding in plain sight.

Pro-Trump protests?

You mean rallies?

Not my words. I just wrote down what i observed and yes they are gathering to attack the rallies. I don't think it will be a peaceful protest as long Antifa is involved though. Time will tell i guess.

Who is gathering to attack the rallies? (Or are they protests?) Where, when, have you called the authorities?

We agree about this ANTIFA group. They sound like domestic terrorists infiltrating and agitating peaceful protests.

But these sweeping nonsense statements about anyone protesting ... that's just plain ol' horse manure.

I wonder if you know that, somewhere deep inside?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Pedo snowshoers!

Schumer is an idiot.

I'm somewhat serious, tho.

If the MSM and the politico's wants to shine lights on perceived wrongdoings, then this should be looked at, too.

How many calls per day do you think Schumer gets to intervene in bureaucratic red tape for one or another of his constituents.

I had no idea there were professional snow-shoe atheletes. There can't be that many in the world.

This town in upstate needed this guy there for their festival. They treated him like royalty according to reports.

He turned out to be a jerk. The Sheriff caught him and the girl wasn't seriously hurt.

Case closed.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Because all those people should be able to predict the future?

Look, we all know why this story is being sensationalized. Too bad no one seems to care about the well-being of the girl involved.

Get your hits in for your "side"!

#retch

No one has forgotten the little girl you moron.
Theres nothing any of us can do for this girl now other than pointless platitudes that she will never see.

No ones trying to sensationalise this either, by you claiming that its actually you who is trivialising and disrespecting this girl.

The guy was checked and refused a visa, political pressure led to that decision being overturned and as a result a child lost their innocence and will most likely spend the rest of her life with trauma.

You attacking those who are angry and questioning this decision makes you look like a pathetic pedo apologist.

Their is no justification for what happened to this child and no justification that this guy was let in!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse
He was screened and as a result was denied a visa and for good bloody reason too!!!

This is directly the senators fault, I have no idea whether hes dem or repub but he should be charged as an accessory.

If this guy really did commit this crime it is 100% the fault of whoever helped overturn the original decision.

Edit: sorry I didnt realise he was Muslim, He was just sharing his culture and the poor bloke didnt understand what he did was wrong. He deserves a hug and some understanding and then possibly a resident visa should he want 1

Oh, how nice of you to realize his actions should go unchecked because of his culture. We should praise him for refraining from killing her.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's all over the usual sites and social media. ATS is good but i frequent other sites too. I would never post on /pol/ though *shudder*.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You just hadn't mentioned her until I brought your attention to her?

Sure, sure.

I'm not attacking anyone ... I'm pointing out the facts.

You're feigning emotional concern to make political "points" ...

The only thing you got right is that the guy shouldn't have been let in. I'm sure the Mayor and the town agree with you at this point ... as they were the one's lobbying for it.

Like I said earlier, I'm no fan of Schumer ... but you and your buddies getting apoplectic over a D next to someone's name is getting ridiculous.

Unless you have some information that the guy was a known sex offender and that fact was ignored ... you're just feigning outrage.

And there's enough of that lately, and it doesn't help child victims.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The senator and everyone involved along the way should be charged with conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm pretty sure the last part was sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It's all over the usual sites and social media. ATS is good but i frequent other sites too. I would never post on /pol/ though *shudder*.

So ... give us some examples?

I mean, you're saying that you have knowledge of what are basically terrorist attacks planned for this weekend, right?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So ... give us some examples?

I mean, you're saying that you have knowledge of what are basically terrorist attacks planned for this weekend, right?

I never mentioned terror attacks. I'm starting to see a pattern here. You are always trying to put words in my or others mouth to shut them up. Interesting tactic but it has no effect on me.

I said they are peaceful protesters but could be transformed into something else if Antifa is involved. The people who are violent don't advertise themselves. Berkeley already had a violent encounter. It doesn't take a genius to add 1 and 1 together.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The only emotions Im expressing are anger and disgust.
I am not American so I had no idea whether the senator was dem or repub as I said in my first post.

You know what also doesnt help child victims?
Morons and elected morons sticking their noses into immigration officials work.

If Im feigning emotional concern to make political points how would you describe whay your doing?
To me it looks like your not concerned at all and have taken the stance of "well shyte happens I guess"

Apart from feigned outrage do you know what else theirs enough of?
Sexual assaults by migrants around the world who shouldnt even be in the countries theyre commting the assaults in.
Theres also enough idiots like yourself trying to defend the perpetrators or attack/question those who are outraged by whats going on right in front of all of our faces.

There is not a thing anyone on this site can do to help any child victims but if enough people express their outrage at whats going on maybe decision makers will wake up and we can drastically reduce the numbers of new child victims

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I would describe what I'm doing as pointing out the facts. This OP is a partisan crap-post. The only reason any concern was expressed at all was because it obliquely involved Schumer who of course along with Pelosi are now enemies of the People for some.

Further, your reference to me as a "moron" and an "idiot" because you don't like being called on your own BS posts very clearly outlines the kind of thinker you are.

I look forward to hearing of your actual real world work to help abused children in whatever godforsaken place you live ... as I'm sure you'll want to do more to help than just playing at being a keyboard warrior.

Best.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Wow, you're really bending over backwards trying to deflect away from this guy sexually assaulting a 12 yr old.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join