It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Schumer "Pulled Visa Strings" for Immigrant now accused of Child Sex Abuse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Another boondoggle for well known and popular Senator Chuck Schumer.

This time it's about him and another Senator speaking up in favor of a man from India who was denied a visa.

The Senators called the U.S. Embassy in India and low-and-behold, the guy gets his visa arrangement.

Now the guy is accused of sexual assault of all the things !!

The man is apparently some kind of professional "snowshoe racer" (wtf ?)

Dem Schumer "Pulled Visa Strings" for Immigrant now accused of Child Sex Abuse

A snowshoe racer from India whose entry into the U.S. to compete was made possible by Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer was being held Friday in a New York jail on a sex charge.

The U.S. embassy in New Delhi last month rejected Tanveer Hussain’s application for a visa so he could compete in the World Snowshoe Championship in upstate. Local officials then intervened on Hussain’s behalf, appealing for help to the offices of Schumer and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y. Their offices reached out to the New Delhi embassy, which allowed Hussain to reapply for a visa and granted that visa.

“Obviously, this is a troubling matter for him — these are troubling accusations,” Brian Barrett, Hussain’s lawyer, told Fox News over the phone. “He is in good spirits and he looks forward to fighting these charges.”

real or fake ?

edit on Mar-03-2017 by xuenchen because: Kilimanjaro

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, I think that this case is a little different than refugee and not properly vetted immigrants. He was here on a athletic competition visa. I don't know if we are going to stop all of these sorts of things like this from happening. I wouldn't actually blame the Senator on this, maybe some better screening of athletes should be done. Always remember, we can't protect against everything.

I don't think this guy should get away with what he did either, procecuting him might make it so others hear about it and then the competitors will here about us throwing the book at him and watch not to do these things.

I hope the girl who got abused does not have too many psychological issues with this and I hope they press charges. This happening does show that what Trump is trying to do is necessary. Maybe vetting these athletes is also a good thing, but you never know, they may not have been in any trouble there but will get in trouble here. Another thing, in India if a woman dresses inappropriately, a guy can have sex with her even if she does not want to. So rape is legal in certain situations. I know this because my daughter went to Yoga school there for three years, three months for each year. She is certified around the world. She was made aware of this as soon as she went to their classes and had to buy clothes deemed as appropriate to guarantee her safety.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
REAL! Here's info on that important Snowshoe Championship event.
www.saranaclake.com...

Why would Chuckee Schumer want to help an India competitor potentially beat the Americans? Maybe the Americans were Republicans? As usual, Schumer's priorities are all screwed up.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This weekend is going to be a real doozy. Vault 7 got a new release and pro-Trump protests all over the country will be in danger from violent anti-Trump protesters and of course they always invite Antifa scum too. Riots for everyone ladies and gentlemen.

Now we have this gem to follow up. This looks shady as hell and proves that certain kinds of people if they run in some kind of trouble are always protected by some other scumbag. It's time that Trump puts an end to all of this. No more hiding in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
This weekend is going to be a real doozy. Vault 7 got a new release and pro-Trump protests all over the country will be in danger from violent anti-Trump protesters and of course they always invite Antifa scum too. Riots for everyone ladies and gentlemen.

Now we have this gem to follow up. This looks shady as hell and proves that certain kinds of people if they run in some kind of trouble are always protected by some other scumbag. It's time that Trump puts an end to all of this. No more hiding in plain sight.

Pro-Trump protests?

You mean rallies?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
FOX news as a source?

I thought the MSM was fake news, though?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Real.

All those pedo arrests.

Pizzagate.

Now pulling strings to get a pedophile in.

Schumer and his party are a bunch of sickos.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah, the athelete turned out to be a d-bag.

It's not just a little bit misleading (Is it trending toward fake?) to imply that Senator Schumer (who I am not a fan of) is responsible for what happened.

The mayor of the town was also in support of helping the fellow out with his visa troubles at the request of his constituents.

The town cheered the guys arrival, if you bothered to do any background checking on the story.

I guess the mayor and the town wanted a sexual predator in their midst as well?

Ah, but the OPTICS! Last name Hussein, helped with entry into the country, turns out to be a crappy person.

Yes, that's all Chuck Schumer's fault. He probably had a staffer make one call to the embassy.

Plenty to criticize him for; this is not one of them.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Pro-Trump protests?

You mean rallies?

Tea & Crumpet social gatherings.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Pro-Trump protests?

You mean rallies?

Tea & Crumpet social gatherings.

Pro Trump Protests sounds about right.

Just do what the ol' boys in GA do ... they patrol the entrances to city parks carrying rifles, shotguns, etc. just so no yellow-bellied protester tries anything funny.

Let's just forget it makes the place look like the entrance to a prison camp.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: rickymouse

I wouldn't actually blame the Senator on this, maybe some better screening of athletes should be done. Always remember, we can't protect against everything.

Why not blame Schumer? He pulled rank and bullied our U.S. Embassy which had already denied the visa.

The U.S. embassy in New Delhi last month rejected Tanveer Hussain’s application for a visa so he could compete in the World Snowshoe Championship in upstate.

Obviously "better screening" was in place. India wasn't on the list of seven so the denied visa was unrelated to the failed E.O.

Schumer needs to let our embassies do their job.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Stop deflecting.

The topic is about the democratic party giving catholic priests a run for their money.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Stop deflecting.

The topic is about the democratic party giving catholic priests a run for their money.

Read the title.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This is the title.

Democrat Schumer "Pulled Visa Strings" for Immigrant now accused of Child Sex Abuse

Quote Trump/protests.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Just speculating, but maybe Schumer and this weirdo had a thing together for abusing children and that's why he pushed to get his buddy over here.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Very good. That's a start.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just speculating, but maybe Schumer and this weirdo had a thing together for abusing children and that's why he pushed to get his buddy over here.

Or, you know, it could be as reported and Schumer responded to the Mayor of the town and the event promoters and, apparently, most of the town, who wanted Mr. Hussein here.

Nah ... that's too obvious and straightforward and in line with the facts.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

All I did was speculate.

What are you? A schumer fan boi?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All I did was speculate.

What are you? A schumer fan boi?

Nope. Can't stand him.

... but facts are facts.

It was a long journey for Indian snowshoe champion Tanveer Hussain and his team manager to the World Snowshoe Championships in Saranac Lake, N.Y., last weekend. The two men were initially denied visas to travel to the United States in the chaotic days following the Trump administration’s travel ban.

The reasons for the rejections remain unclear — India is not among the seven countries named in Trump’s executive order — but after the intervention of Saranac Lake’s mayor and the office of Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi reversed its decision.

Hussain and team manager Abid Khan arrived Feb. 23 in the bucolic Adirondacks town, which had been following their visa ordeal and extended them a hero’s welcome. Locals offered congratulations and free lodging at an inn that in the snow looked like a “fairy tale scene from a movie,” Khan said in a Facebook post.

Washington Post
edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
He was screened and as a result was denied a visa and for good bloody reason too!!!

This is directly the senators fault, I have no idea whether hes dem or repub but he should be charged as an accessory.

If this guy really did commit this crime it is 100% the fault of whoever helped overturn the original decision.

Edit: sorry I didnt realise he was Muslim, He was just sharing his culture and the poor bloke didnt understand what he did was wrong. He deserves a hug and some understanding and then possibly a resident visa should he want 1

edit on 3/3/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join