It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Confused Regarding Religion No More - Truth (Satya) Behind the Veil (PART I)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Here it is. LOVE is the law I was referring to, but I still enjoyed your other comments. Law is only there to engage self-control, which is what Yama is in relation to our own underworld (Sub-Conscience).

Sickness and Medicine Cancel Each Other

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Paul reiterated nine of the ten for the church, because the kingdom was and has been set aside. otherwise Jesus would be on the throne on earth today and he isn't.

The only one of the ten he did not promote was the Sabbath day observance. That is because it cannot be observed as as there is no Jewish temple on the mount to enact the required Jewish laws of Moses for the services of the temple, and the Levites must perform as well as the priests from the line of Arron to go into the Holy of Holies with blood sacrifices for Israels transgressions. and for the stranger in the land. but the mercy seat is not there even if they built one.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Never thought of it that way. Also, Hebrews 9 makes it clear the copies of heavenly tings were simulation to the true sacrifices above. Of course, we really have no clue what that means.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Love shows us the way and by you loving those who you show the way is not hindering, will respond again soon friend.

a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join