It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls Chuck Schumer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I am probably misunderstanding most of what you're trying to say. I am sure I am not the only one.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You couldn't even imagine how "liberal" or "conservative" my thinking is. I'm SO far left and right..I don't even have a flank.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

I'd love to share a "foxhole" with either of them! And not for just personal gratitude. I've made it my mission in life to make snowflakes, into MEN. Pressent, company not withstanding.

Sharing foxholes and turning snowflakes into MEN really comes across as some kind of closet homosexual thing. Have you examined that at all in your personal life??? Or is it just a case of using words without thinking???

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Sounds like I'm not talking to you then. You obviously have no "educated" grasp of my knowledge and/or understanding. You seem to have a unique ability, to misunderstand, straight talk. I hope you didn't pay full price, for that "education"?
edit on 4-3-2017 by murphy22 because: So mojo supremus doesn't get sll bent about s pl

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

It's not my education but more instinctual where it comes from.

I do admit I know nothing about you. I'm assuming you're in the military or were. Maybe a Drill Sgnt. perhaps???

Would that be a fair guess??

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Scratch my "message". You're one of those "high horse" types. I typically disagree with M0j0m but I respect them for their opinions.

Questioning one's "education" during the Internet "revolution" where we all have access to "knowledge" is silly. Hope you see the satire.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I "scracthed" it before you replied. It's all good!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Also, to be fair here. I"m not proclaiming to know something about murphy at all. I'm saying that his statement sounds "funny" in a way depending upon the context of the person saying it.

Since I don't know that context, various ones come to mind. Some totally valid some not so much. I don't mix words too often so that's what I said.

I have other questions for murphy as well if he decides to talk to me. I'm not trolling him either. I'm just curious about anyone who projects such a dominate character online where it actually has no real world effect anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You seem to have at least, an elementary understanding, of knowledge, education, learning and intelligence... I shall suffer you..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I dropped out in elementary school. So I was never able to add that accolade to my repertoire.

Let me know how that high horse thinking goes for you when you can't have a linear point against anyone.

Sorry, I left out quotation marks through all that. Hope you understand it none the less.
edit on 4-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Well, what great news for you pal. Apparently he'll "suffer" though a conversation with someone of your pitiful intellect. I'm sure you're happy to hear that, huh??? Oh boy.

Who says it's always better to win??? Because in this case I'd say there is an exception to that rule.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I'll live. I admire people with such conviction that they are not belittled by opposing views. I don't mind sharp words in a heated debate. I just am saddened when everything is so binary people lose sight of the human experience. The fact so many in society are unable to hear other viewpoints is concerning.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Sure, I think we can all respect conviction as well as confidence when others show it.

It's too bad that it morphs into intolerance and arrogance in some people without them realizing it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Well I'll stand with you to say what we feel instead of being star whores.

God knows I attack both spectrums so much in sure many despise me. And that's OK.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
How can you have diplomacy if you are not allowed to talk to them? This is getting out of hand imho.

Yah especially with a hot mic someone doesn't know about....if memory serves...."Ill be more flexible after the election".

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
People never learn. They only blindly follow their politics like good idiots.

You are preaching to the choir here.
Long before you graced the ATS boards me and many others had been screaming this while the useful idiots put Clinton in twice then Bush in twice and finally Obama in twice.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join