It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls Chuck Schumer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The picture in question was at the grand opening of a Lukoil gas station.

For those that don't know Lukoil is a Russian oil company.

So Russia was good until Trump critics said they were bad.

fer christ's sake

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Gryphon66

Are you able to translate that gobbledygook?

Not even close.

The only thing I can think of is that the real message is in the numerical position of the quotation marks.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Please name the war that wasn't fought for political reasons.

The War of the Roses.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Please name the war that wasn't fought for political reasons.

The War of the Roses.

LOL.

Star for you.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: Vasa Croe

One doesn't, "learn" from a "news source". A "free mind" deciphers and..
"Critically thinks" through a news source. Then, ..."critically thinks" the/their/..way, through it. "Intel", is "intel". MSM are idiots! So played. Doesn't matter what idiot brings it. The "uneducated" can read it like piss in the sand... I find it personally humorous, that it's the "educated" that can't "read sign". That being said, it's the "educated" that doesn't know history. In which case? It repeats itself. .. Then it's left to the, "men at arms" real men, to un-F it! Such is history, has been, for thousands of years. Every "educated", "enlightened" "civilization" thought they had the "public education/indoctrination" enough at hand!

I remember the first time I tried acid.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I totally agree with you! Power "not delegated" to the Federal Government, per, the C.O.T.U.S. Belongs to the free and Sovereign States/Countries (of a limited, lawful union). Only the States should decide, what public bathroom the mentally ill can use.. I'm all for California, (my native Country) leaving the "Union". They are an embarrassment to me. Lord knows, I'd help dig the trench that puts them in the Pacific. No lost feelings on my side. The most honorable thing they could do? Is
ask, Mexico to take them back. Then, at least I'd know, blood is worth something. Untill that time? I'll let the "educated", "Science" types, screw-up history, as always.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I wonder why Trump critics never made an issue of Sean Penn meeting with Chavez, and Dennis Rodman meeting with Kim Jun.

Both are private citizens.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lessee here ... and I'm just spitballin' mind you ... but could it be because neither Penn nor Rodman are the President of the United States or his agents?

Reminds me of that game we played as kids ... "One of These Things is Not Like the Other."

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Lessee here ... and I'm just spitballin' mind you ... but could it be because neither Penn nor Rodman are the President of the United States or his agents?

Neither was Trump,Flynn, or Sessions.

Because Trump wasn't elected, and the other two weren't even sworn in.

Next ?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I wonder why Trump critics never made an issue of Sean Penn meeting with Chavez, and Dennis Rodman meeting with Kim Jun.

Both are private citizens.

Your right neither of them should ever be allowed into a political office or government position.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Neither was Trump,Flynn, or Sessions.

Because Trump wasn't elected, and the other two weren't even sworn in.

Next ?

Trump wasn't the President Elect?

Flynn and Sessions weren't working as his agents?

Duh.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Do you now? Please tell us of this "vision quest". I'm perfectly willing to "learn" and be "educated" from your vast "experience". If not? Then, ..STFU! And go "troll" somewhere else. With kind regards and all gentlemanly constitution, I regard you. ... Sharpen your blade, or withdraw,...doesn't matter to me. Learn to fight, tinhorn. Or, fight to learn..doesn't matter to me. You'll get "educated".

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Really?.. "You wonder why"? No, you do not! It's called a "double standard ".

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

Do you now? Please tell us of this "vision quest". I'm perfectly willing to "learn" and be "educated" from your vast "experience". If not? Then, ..STFU! And go "troll" somewhere else. With kind regards and all gentlemanly constitution, I regard you. ... Sharpen your blade, or withdraw,...doesn't matter to me. Learn to fight, tinhorn. Or, fight to learn..doesn't matter to me. You'll get "educated".

I'm really "sorry". I didn't mean to "offend" you. Didn't mean "anything" by it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What, are you guys trying to summon Cthulhu?

'Cause THIS is how you get Cthulhu you know.

Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

So basically, you're saying. You, yourself, wouldn't be "fit for office"?. Please? ...Please, tell us, your many failures, that would/will exempt "us", communal/populist/majority voters (democratic majority)./,..("it takes a village") voters from ever considering you? Basically, you're saying, you shouldn't either? On what foundation are you proclaiming on? Apparently you're running with emotional values.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I never would have thought you would support Sean Penn or Dennis Rodman for political office.

That is some super liberal thinking you have.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No you're not,! You don't know what "sorry" means. You said what, you said. Now stand, with it! I respect that! Don't ever be "sorry" for what you say, but always question yourself, before you say it. You will be held to your own name and your words. Don't apologize to me. I owe you no reverence, or you me.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Apparently you misunderstand "entertainment". I've been personally "entertained" by Army "Officers", .. I do not need to explain myself.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'd love to share a "foxhole" with either of them! And not for just personal gratitude. I've made it my mission in life to make snowflakes, into MEN. Pressent, company not withstanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join