It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls Chuck Schumer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's a good point. I can't remember anything CONSTRUCTIVE that President Obama did. But that's for another thread. Don't want to derail this one. There's a enuf of that on ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: introvert

I'm not a TWITTER member, but somehow the most important things that President Trump says via Twitter, make it to Fox News, or ATS, or conservative talk radio.

Notice a pattern?

Don't you see it? President Trump is keeping in touch with his supporters. Many new supporters joined the ranks after his address to Congress this past Tuesday night. That trend will continue, and accelerate.

Trends are for the gullible idiots.

Stupid people falling for trends is not an indication of quality governance.

Wall Street would be sad to hear that....poor, stupid, rich people being all "trendy"....

Wall St. fell hard in 2008 and I was lucky enough to notice that it was time to bail before I lost millions like others did in that period.

It will fall again soon and I feel no sympathy for those that continue to gamble on such a fools bet.

Depends on how it's played really. Of course it will fall again...it's a trend...

I don't feel sorry for anyone that loses either. Stocks are just a more advanced form of gambling....

Unlike many, at least you have millions to be able to lose I guess....

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why is it everytime i hear 'butt hurt' it sounds rapey. Especially in the case i respond to.
And you are amused.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm not a TWITTER member, but somehow the most important things that President Trump says via Twitter, make it to Fox News, or ATS, or conservative talk radio.

Notice a pattern?

Ok that was funny. However ATS is more of a catch-all wouldn't you agree?

Catch-all of parrots?

Ya.

I actually agree with you here. It has become like MSM. Look at every major outlet...all the same stories. No actual research or critical thinking. They just want ratings....without viewers they have nothing. Sensationalized stories is all they are good for really...bits and pieces of truth to be disseminated as it will by the viewer. They are counting on the lowest common denominator just blindly believing what they say....sadly it has worked for a long time.

Why do we care what the MSM produces? It's your/our job to find the facts.

If you/we were willing to look at facts, we would find that CNN and Fox/Breitbart and the rest are on the same playing field.

What's wrong here is the people's willingness to question their confirmation bias.

I don't care what they produce at all. They don't really produce much of anything. The world got along just fine before them.

And yes, willingness to question our own beliefs is the only real issue at hand in the current political climate. It has also been the only issue for thousands of years with any and every religion.

Many, if not most, do not want to question their own beliefs. They want confirmation bias.

Not only is that illogical, it's potentially dangerous.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Why is it everytime i hear 'butt hurt' it sounds rapey. Especially in the case i respond to.
And you are amused.

No idea...did someone rape you or do something bad to your butt at some point?

Yes...I am amused.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's because you hate everything he does regardless of what it is. I mean if he made himself a sandwich you'd say it's the worst one you ever saw.

It doesn't matter. That's why you can't think of anything because you simply hate everything he does.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The world will remember us as America, the goldfish (attention span).

That or one day we'll be remembered as the country who fought everyone, installed governments and rigged elections of allies.

Hopefully not the latter.

Perhaps we will be remembered as the nation that stood for freedom, despite our differences, to combat the onslaught of fascist authoritarianism.

That is where we are at today.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: carewemust

That's because you hate everything he does regardless of what it is. I mean if he made himself a sandwich you'd say it's the worst one you ever saw.

It doesn't matter. That's why you can't think of anything because you simply hate everything he does.

Well....is there anything you can name that he did that we can love?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So..did Schumer lie about his meeting?..that would seem to be relevant, if he did not lie then Trump can't even troll proper.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Tell that go the hundreds of thousands we've killed in failed wars that were for political reasons. And they would tell you the corporate fascists have had their way for some time.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Please name the war that wasn't fought for political reasons.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Political is different than defense or reaction.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That you can love?? I don't know if I'd go that far.

He captured Osama.
He kept us from going further into a recession.
Brought a bunch of our troops home.
Made some environmental regs. to protect some animals and areas of earth that I liked.
Put money into renewable energy.
Gave good speeches and was pretty funny most of the time.

I think those are all good things. I think he could have done more too if it wasn't for the Right hating on him all the time too and blocking him.

He did lot's of stuff I didn't like though too. But out of those good things do you like any of them???

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Depends on how it's played really. Of course it will fall again...it's a trend..

Actually, it's not a trend. It's contrived.

The swings of the market trend back and forth, but not the massive drops/dumps. It's completely calculated.

Stocks are just a more advanced form of gambling

Gambles can be controlled. The market can be as well, but not by the regular Joe.

Unlike many, at least you have millions to be able to lose I guess....

I do not have millions to lose. It's much more complicated than that, but let's just say that I was able to control specific losses at that particular time.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think at this point everybody needs to step back and see what happens. I was supportive of electing him before anybody thought he had a chance, but I'm not going to praise him when policy goes against public opinion, things like the marijuana crackdown. I really hope he says it's state rights like abortion is. I also hope we see more states rights when it comes to land use. The Fed needs to repatriate lands to the local communities.

I believe we needed this swing to the right because the pendulum went too far left, but I hope he stays true to his real liberal roots. It's way too early to know where things will go but we need to see where it goes before freaking out.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The picture in question was at the grand opening of a Lukoil gas station.

For those that don't know Lukoil is a Russian oil company.

So Russia was good until Trump critics said they were bad.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

One doesn't, "learn" from a "news source". A "free mind" deciphers and..
"Critically thinks" through a news source. Then, ..."critically thinks" the/their/..way, through it. "Intel", is "intel". MSM are idiots! So played. Doesn't matter what idiot brings it. The "uneducated" can read it like piss in the sand... I find it personally humorous, that it's the "educated" that can't "read sign". That being said, it's the "educated" that doesn't know history. In which case? It repeats itself. .. Then it's left to the, "men at arms" real men, to un-F it! Such is history, has been, for thousands of years. Every "educated", "enlightened" "civilization" thought they had the "public education/indoctrination" enough at hand!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Charles Jewmer isnt a true torah jew

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

One doesn't, "learn" from a "news source". A "free mind" deciphers and..
"Critically thinks" through a news source. Then, ..."critically thinks" the/their/..way, through it. "Intel", is "intel". MSM are idiots! So played. Doesn't matter what idiot brings it. The "uneducated" can read it like piss in the sand... I find it personally humorous, that it's the "educated" that can't "read sign". That being said, it's the "educated" that doesn't know history. In which case? It repeats itself. .. Then it's left to the, "men at arms" real men, to un-F it! Such is history, has been, for thousands of years. Every "educated", "enlightened" "civilization" thought they had the "public education/indoctrination" enough at hand!

Well, Vasa Croe, I guess they told you ...

What they told you ... Ima not so sure.

/eyeroll

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Are you able to translate that gobbledygook?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join