It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls Chuck Schumer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Breakthestreak

you realize putin is one of the richest men in the world on a $100,000 yearly salary. how does that work?

meanwhile his country is poor as hell.

weird ya'll look up to that..

Funny...how much was Obamas new house? More than he made in his entire presidency as far as salary.

Maybe it was his book deal he made royalties on as POTUS...something about father or whatever...or maybe it was his deal with Jim Owens...you know...the CAT CEO that handled his Panama trade deal...the one he put on his Economic Recovery Advisory Board....

LOL at the deaf following the blind....just let that sink in for a minute...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: introvert

I'm not a TWITTER member, but somehow the most important things that President Trump says via Twitter, make it to Fox News, or ATS, or conservative talk radio.

Notice a pattern?

Ok that was funny. However ATS is more of a catch-all wouldn't you agree?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I'm not a TWITTER member, but somehow the most important things that President Trump says via Twitter, make it to Fox News, or ATS, or conservative talk radio.

Notice a pattern?

Don't you see it? President Trump is keeping in touch with his supporters. Many new supporters joined the ranks after his address to Congress this past Tuesday night. That trend will continue, and accelerate.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He will be an 8 year president and his legacy will live in the history books the business man that became president and kept his promises. No like the first black American president that all we will remember him is for his failure of Obamacare, beside that nobody can think what else he accomplished in 8 years.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Make no mistake, many of Obamas "failures" were him being a well polished politician and appeasing those who funded the most expensive campaign up to that point.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Notice a pattern?

Catch-all of parrots?

Ya.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Its almost like this cycle is like all the rest....

Maybe a bit mutated but it's still comparable.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't say "trolls". Sounds to modern to me., kinda, of "government educated" sounding really. I'd personally call it, a "recon in force" or a bluff. Or?..Is it?
Schumer is an un-American POS and a boy, with no moral compass. ...He will never be a man, because he/she/it/that, has no compass and couldn't read it, if it did, have one. He has always come across to me, as a woman, liberated, mama's boy. Yet he's someone's "representative"? It's not "trolling". It's marking a "range stake". Did I mention Schumer is a POS? I'd give my life, for 20 seconds in a foxhole with him/that thing, that (Hillary shill),...He'd die a man, either way. I'd survive the foxhole. Yeah, I wouldn't call it trolling.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Notice a pattern?

Don't you see it? President Trump is keeping in touch with his supporters. Many new supporters joined the ranks after his address to Congress this past Tuesday night. That trend will continue, and accelerate.

Trends are for the gullible idiots.

Stupid people falling for trends is not an indication of quality governance.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Notice a pattern?

Catch-all of parrots?

Ya.

I actually agree with you here. It has become like MSM. Look at every major outlet...all the same stories. No actual research or critical thinking. They just want ratings....without viewers they have nothing. Sensationalized stories is all they are good for really...bits and pieces of truth to be disseminated as it will by the viewer. They are counting on the lowest common denominator just blindly believing what they say....sadly it has worked for a long time.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Its almost like this cycle is like all the rest....

Maybe a bit mutated but it's still comparable.

Agreed.

The last cycle people fell for "hope and change". Obama did his damage and the next cycle in response fell for the same message of meaningless "hope and change".

People never learn. They only blindly follow their politics like good idiots.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Notice a pattern?

YOU sound like someone who should either...
1. Run for high-office
or
2. Relocate to a country where most people are not "stupid".

link   

You are a Twit though..halfway there.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Notice a pattern?

Catch-all of parrots?

Ya.

I actually agree with you here. It has become like MSM. Look at every major outlet...all the same stories. No actual research or critical thinking. They just want ratings....without viewers they have nothing. Sensationalized stories is all they are good for really...bits and pieces of truth to be disseminated as it will by the viewer. They are counting on the lowest common denominator just blindly believing what they say....sadly it has worked for a long time.

Why do we care what the MSM produces? It's your/our job to find the facts.

If you/we were willing to look at facts, we would find that CNN and Fox/Breitbart and the rest are on the same playing field.

What's wrong here is the people's willingness to question their confirmation bias.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Everybody says we want politicians that keep promises.
People say we want a politician who speaks to the people.

Then the people get what they asked for, and some of those that wanted it do not like it.
They don't like what they are getting because of who is giving it to them.

edit on 2017-03-03T21:36:34-06:002201703America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Notice a pattern?

Wall Street would be sad to hear that....poor, stupid, rich people being all "trendy"....

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

YOU sound like someone who should either... 1. Run for high-office

I'm considering it. But if I did, you may end-up with socialized healthcare.

2. Relocate to a country where most people are not "stupid".

Guess I'm sh*t out of luck.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The world will remember us as America, the goldfish (attention span).

That or one day we'll be remembered as the country who fought everyone, installed governments and rigged elections of allies.

Hopefully not the latter.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Notice a pattern?

Catch-all of parrots?

Ya.

Why do we care what the MSM produces? It's your/our job to find the facts.

If you/we were willing to look at facts, we would find that CNN and Fox/Breitbart and the rest are on the same playing field.

What's wrong here is the people's willingness to question their confirmation bias.

I don't care what they produce at all. They don't really produce much of anything. The world got along just fine before them.

And yes, willingness to question our own beliefs is the only real issue at hand in the current political climate. It has also been the only issue for thousands of years with any and every religion.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Notice a pattern?

Wall Street would be sad to hear that....poor, stupid, rich people being all "trendy"....

Wall St. fell hard in 2008 and I was lucky enough to notice that it was time to bail before I lost millions like others did in that period.

It will fall again soon and I feel no sympathy for those that continue to gamble on such a fools bet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join