It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls Chuck Schumer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Vasa Croe

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

The back and forth tennis between you two reminds me of this

In this case, I would side with mOjOm who be in the Ali G corner...lol

No one hits harder than Trump and all the Dems snowflakes have the lamest comebacks

edit on 3-3-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Mar 3 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
If President Trump has good relationships with Russian diplomats and President Putin, then I'll support him even MORE

Good relations between the USA and Russia is a GOOD thing

But but, they made hillary lose!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump is a GENIUS for going straight to the people via Twitter. No way the MSM would share anything negative about Schumer or Pelosi's Russian hob-knobbing, if he or Spicer used regular press-release channels.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

you realize putin is one of the richest men in the world on a $100,000 yearly salary. how does that work?

meanwhile his country is poor as hell.

weird ya'll look up to that..

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

you realize putin is one of the richest men in the world on a $100,000 yearly salary. how does that work?

Did he set up a foundation too?

Haha sorry, just stirring pots over here, don't mind me.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Breakthestreak

meanwhile his country is poor as hell.

weird ya'll look up to that..

He got a great deal on some uranium and made a killing.

Like hillary and cattle futures.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump is a GENIUS for going straight to the people via Twitter. No way the MSM would share anything negative about Schumer or Pelosi's Russian hob-knobbing, if he or Spicer used regular press-release channels.

Straight to the people via Twitter?

Twitter is for businesses, teenagers and narcissistic adults.

What do the rest of us grown-ups rely on?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why not tell the rest of the story where Schumer tweets back:

“Happily, my contact w Mr. Putin & his associates, took place in ’03 in full view of press & public under oath. Would you &your team?”

Exposing the fact that Trump not only is Fake News but also that he's a complete fail when it comes to trolling.

The fact that you only report part of the story makes you fake news too. But we all know that already.

I think it was an amusing parody of the alarmist Russia nonsense. Trump hasn't done much I'm excited about, crappy AG nomination topping the list of things I don't like. I would like to see another AG, but it shouldn't be done based on fabricated nonsense.

The relentless pro-Trump and anti-Trump cheerleaders are getting really old, but I think this is legitimately funny. I'll wait to praise or condemn actual policy when it happens.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm with you on that. I've always been a praise after kind of person. I have a strong belief they fuel the polarization of people to keep us devided.

Ask most people, even politically biased and I'm sure if you asked their favorite presidents it would include a few from the "other side".

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

LOL..your words certainly match your ATS "mood" profile of SKEPTICAL, Ksihkehe.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
And... saved.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I'm not a TWITTER member, but somehow the most important things that President Trump says via Twitter, make it to Fox News, or ATS, or conservative talk radio.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
If President Trump has good relationships with Russian diplomats and President Putin, then I'll support him even MORE

Good relations between the USA and Russia is a GOOD thing

My guess is that the dems are worried that Trump getting close with Putin means that their secrets will be outed...things like Joule and RUSNANO and how they somehow were able to build a US facility, have a Putin appointed Russian CEO on the board and do it all while supposed sanctions were in place...crazy right?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm not a TWITTER member, but somehow the most important things that President Trump says via Twitter, make it to Fox News, or ATS, or conservative talk radio.

Notice a pattern?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Presidential addresses are now elaborate Rube Goldbergs?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You're right. It is getting old. That's why I only do a quick post every now and then about politics anymore. It's just to have a little fun. Like a drive by water balloon ambush on some old people after church on Sunday. Immature, rude, pointless and in some ways probably destructive to both our mental health, but without trying to actually hurt anyone.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A little. Make no mistake, Putin and Trump have no relation, I'll agree there. But where I differ is Putin is a hard liner from the old days, he will test Trump and if we give him an inch he'll take a mile.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Presidential addresses are now elaborate Rube Goldbergs?

Or the president is nothing more than a narcissistic teenager that relies on Fox and conservative talk radio to defend his tweets.

Ats members follow suit.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Democrats can no find any way to fix their party troubles and go back to their faithful moderates voters because they have not leadership and they do not care anything about voters or the darn party.

They have not able candidate for the next elections either.

All they have is their crazy obsession with the Russians and Trump.

Is like a twisted and sick fetish and they can not get the addiction off

No only they already margined their own voters but now their craziness is going to finish alienate whatever they had left of their faithful followers.

All is left is illegals, foreign refuges, anarchist and anti government.

They really has fallen down the toilet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join