It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Trolls Chuck Schumer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Black_Fox
YAY, I guess?

This is some middle school stuff.

I don't care that Trump is president, rich, or what have you.

Cause he obviously isn't an adult.

These childish tit for tat actions are embarrassing.

Tit for tat? Tell it to the Dems that keep it going...

I think it's pretty funny and a damn good strategy on Trump's part to use Twitter to his advantage. He knows none of these people use it often and it is likely the single fastest way to disseminate bits of info today.

Think of how many people saw that versus anything MSM puts out. It's quite brilliant really.

The Dems?

That's like running into the house and yelling mommy mommy these mean kids through a rock at me, so I threw one back.
Childish.

Funny?
That's fantastic!
I always wanted a clown for president.

I'm sure glad i'll get some laughs out of his presidency.

He doesn't get to reshape the role he is in.
The position defines him.

This jackass now represents us to the world.
And he is a running joke.

I'd prefer an adult in this role.

Any child can act out the way he has, and it doesn't garner respect.

So what does mommy say?

I know what daddy would say.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
How can you have diplomacy if you are not allowed to talk to them? This is getting out of hand imho.

You can't. Diplomacy is an afterthought. Whomever gets the media exposure in whatever light is all this is about. Same over the past year and a half now. The people, the country, our relationship with other countries etc. all out the window.

Go Team!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How can you have diplomacy if you are not allowed to talk to them? This is getting out of hand imho.

You can't. Diplomacy is an afterthought. Whomever gets the media exposure in whatever light is all this is about. Same over the past year and a half now. The people, the country, our relationship with other countries etc. all out the window.

Go Team!
Right, just like Obama talking with Iran who was the enemy, even making shady deals with them was way more than this whole Trumped up trump Russian BS, amirite?
edit on 3 3 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

My Daddy would tell me, "The next time they throw rocks at you I want you to sneak around behind them and frag those little bastards in the back of the head with as many rocks as you can carry. Then when they're on the ground crying strip them naked and take their money and make them walk home naked and crying for the whole neighborhood to see.?

My Mommy would tell me to play nice.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Trump = supreme clown.. you guy's are f'd.

I ponder if Schumer lied about the meeting..I bet not.

What exactly is the point of the OP..I mean really?

link   

Go Team!
Right, just like Obama taking with Iran who was the enemy, even making shady deals with them was less than this whole Trumped up trump Russian BS right?

Now your talking money. Tax payer money going to a foreign country for reasons that aren't too clear. More than just words, no?

link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

As opposed to the children that are continuing this and started it in the first place? Like the women dressed in all white at his congressional speech? You mean those folks? And let me know again, what exactly that protest was about and what Trump has specifically done that threatens them?

The left has completely lost it and it is like a child's tantrum that doesn't end. It's quite entertaining really. I mean how many instances have to occur of idiocy before they drop the butt hurt? They have been shut down at every single turn because they have nothing...it is just children continuing to throw tantrums and spending plenty of American time and money on it...wasting it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

no, they should talk all they want. fantastic.

just don't lie about it. and, be all sneaky about it. how about that?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
if ATS uses targeted Ads in the MudPit forums instead of the front page, they could be publicly trading in a year!

True!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Go Team!
Right, just like Obama taking with Iran who was the enemy, even making shady deals with them was less than this whole Trumped up trump Russian BS right?

Now your talking money. Tax payer money going to a foreign country for reasons that aren't too clear. More than just words, no?
Well F**k yea.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Vasa Croe

oh my. right on cue.

you're not doing your side any favors with the freakish worship. it's sad, actually.

REEKS of desperation.

LOL...freakish worship? Trump is POTUS. Who is pushing the agenda here....dems. The butt hurt is strong still....don't worry...it should subside within the next 8 years.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Naturallywired

no, they should talk all they want. fantastic.

just don't lie about it. and, be all sneaky about it. how about that?

What's sneaky? I get that, but they all have business outside politics? maybe that's the problem?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Exposing the fact that Trump not only is Fake News but also that he's a complete fail when it comes to trolling.

And this coming from....

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

anyone who thinks it's cool that their president tweet trolls... ya, freakish worship.

ya'll have lowed the bar so much.

edit on 3-3-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: mOjOm

Exposing the fact that Trump not only is Fake News but also that he's a complete fail when it comes to trolling.

And this coming from....

Trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

From the part of my brain that creates opinions about the world based upon some information which is input, calculated and then produces some resulting conclusion.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: burgerbuddy

My Daddy would tell me, "The next time they throw rocks at you I want you to sneak around behind them and frag those little bastards in the back of the head with as many rocks as you can carry. Then when they're on the ground crying strip them naked and take their money and make them walk home naked and crying for the whole neighborhood to see.?

My Mommy would tell me to play nice.

Dats right.

Dad trumps mom.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

anyone who thinks it's cool that their president tweet trolls... ya, freakish worship.

ya'll have lowed the bar so much.

Versus his opposition that continuously spends money to MSM troll? I'll take a tweet any day.

Lowering the bar is exactly what's going on, only its the continual attacks on a current elected POTUS.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Nancy Too !!

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I hereby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it.

tweet

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If President Trump has good relationships with Russian diplomats and President Putin, then I'll support him even MORE

Good relations between the USA and Russia is a GOOD thing

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join