It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason for abductees to have memories wiped clean?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
@Blue Shift
"Not aliens. Time travelers."

I like the way you think, that just blew my mind

edit on 3/9/2017 by kiliker30 because: Wrong name

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

All of those are very much possible, and one of those or multiple of those are probable.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I like that, I definitely feel there might be a higher intelligence then even the ones abducting behind it, which is why they have our memories wiped.
I had a dream of being abducted and tested on by "greys".
In the back in the shadows was another different being in dark robes with a hood on. Almost like it was overseeing the whole process. Was a creepy dream for sure.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

Have you made any attempts to video your abductions? Do you experience the initial part of the abduction, drug out of bed?

Do you expect to be abducted again or has it been some time since the last one?

Are the new watches out capable of location tracking?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Reason for abductees to have memories wiped clean?

So, they don't remember how EU spooks kidnapped them. Or, how come those pirates speak fluent English or French!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You know, it's not like a memory wipe, its more like what happens to the robot hosts in West World.
In West World, the lab technicians can talk to the personality laden portion of the hosts program but its limited
to what that character knows, but if they command the host to drop the personality and go into Analysis mode,
then the host's face goes blank and can tackle any question the technician may have using it's full AI.

The hosts never notice going between modes, except for maybe Maeve or Dolores.

So imagine they come at night and speak a command to you while sleeping, and suddenly you switch from your normal
everyday self to some other personality. This personality would normally override any memories and sequester them
away from your regular personality. I imagine there would be at least two types of abductees, coded and uncoded.
Coded people already have a preset personality ready to go on command and uncoded need an install, so they may tend to have bad initial memories at first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join