It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP to reopen 9/11 investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Do we still need Saudi oil as much as we did 10-15 years ago?

This post in particular grabbed my attention.

The answer is yes- but the reason shouldn't surprise anyone.
Cash for clunkers, anyone? All of the well built efficient vehicles getting 30-40mpg at the cost of creature comforts were not only taken off the road in the span of a few years- but they were replaced by the gas guzzling SUVs, built to fail, in just a few more.
Used car prices have sky rocketed far past the ratio to minimum wage they used to be, making car ownership impossible for the masses.

Loans means bank profit. Loans on # cars means oil profit.
The masses seem content with paying more for less to get heated mirrors, but that's probably because they are so broke they're forced to turn to the media to cost effectively use up their spare time via watching commercials.

We wouldn't need any external oil of people weren't stupid, and people wouldn't be so stupid if the corporations weren't trying to make them that way.

A hundred years ago, people still seriously considered lynching business criminals- bankers. Local people. No internet, no phones. A community would get together and say "hey, those blokes are screwing us all for themselves!"

Today we stands idly by while Bayer and Monsanto become the same company. A few dozen people control world currency for almost every nation.

No, we don't need that oil- but someone is getting paid for it. And that person is paying a hundred others.

Stop them. All of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

This video covers WHY, when, and the who America will attack ... History in all its' sick beauty youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As much as I want to believe this story is true, it was on disclose.tv. I am cautiously pessimistic that it is "fake news". But, I hope that I am dead wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Fake news.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I am not familiar with "disclosetv", but I hope this is true. My bet is it will never happen, but who knows.

Next thing he might bring the Disclosure Event regarding alien presence on this planet?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Besides Tweeting, Trump doesn't explore the internet.

Nor apparently read anything in depth.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

And it cannot possibly come out of the closet specifically for that reason which is why I tend to disbelieve anything "official" regarding 9/11.

Back when this horrible event was orchestrated, it seemed plausible it seemed like it could work and no-one would ever know, the technology used in the event and the propagana put out seemed irrefutable, but you cannot factor into such large scale plans the leaps in technology which in years to come show your little plan to be as fake as a ten bob note, because you can't see the future. "They" weren't to know that with computers flaws can be seen and taken apart, theories can be tested et al. In a few hundred years time, I'm sure our ancestors will look back and think to themselves" How on earth did they fall for that? Just look at it?" and laugh

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

If true this could lead to the vindication of this thread from April 18, 2013 :

Saudi Arabia - the Next Front in the War on Terror?

It would prove to be a real sleeper hit thread, if these things do eventually culminate as predicted.

I was just earlier telling some people that we are overdue for a direct war with official 'boots on the ground', and of course they all disagreed but hey, I'm just giving my assessment.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good for him

a reply to: Swills

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If you think that the USA was not totally involved with 9/11 then you really are a fool>a reply to: neo96

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Rothschild's Master Plan explained in 4 Minutes.

www.youtube.com...

In helping to connect the dots into who the real criminals are, and who may have funded the 911 atrocities, one doesnt need to look any further than the Rothschild's.

Am I stating this as a fact, no. But you be the Judge. Remember this, the people who control the money, control everything and that is an undeniable fact.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

First sensible thing Trump has considered really.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Come on it is Disclose TV! It is as bad as Secure Team and UFOs!

I expect it will be "Trump to investigate Chemtrails" next!

Here is Trump inspecting the new Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner on the 17th February, 2017. No doubt the likes of Alex Jones and others will have briefed him that those tanks are the "chemtrail tanks"!

Twitter Link - Trump visits Seattle, Boeing Plant

Of course these tanks are water ballast tanks used for centre of gravity testing. Guided tour inside an early variant Boeing 787.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks!
I'm already fully aware of the why, but it's nice to re watch these kinds of videos now and then for a reminder of history.
Well, the first half, anyway. The second half is trying to drum up support for overthrowing the goobers- hopeless, given the state of mind of the people.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Any 9/11 investigation will never be accepted by me until sound physics and logic dictate how building 7 fell - that's the almighty Achilles heel of those desperate to sell a particular narrative about what happened that day.

Agreed that is crazy, but you find the towers exploding to dust better ??

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
Come on it is Disclose TV! It is as bad as Secure Team and UFOs!

Here is Trump inspecting the new Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner on the 17th February, 2017. No doubt the likes of Alex Jones and others will have briefed him that those tanks are the "chemtrail tanks"!

Twitter Link - Trump visits Seattle, Boeing Plant

Of course these tanks are water ballast tanks used for centre of gravity testing. Guided tour inside an early variant Boeing 787.

Hope so

What a circus that will be.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

It's already out there.

You'll probably find Trump linked to every popular conspiracy theory..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The fact that Donald Trump is not a part of the establishment means that, for the first time, 9/11 will be investigated by someone who truly has a lot to lose.

Trump will do nothing regarding 9/11 truth.

"I've issued a new directive that new American pipelines be made with American steel."

The Two Towers were a symbol of the demise of the US steel business. They were build from foreign steel, a move that in the long run killed Bethlehem Steel, that iconic company that was once the main US heavy weaponry shop. Owned by the usual east coast establishment, the military finance industrial complex.

"American steel" means "I understood and respect your authority".

Trump will not act against the deep establishments interests. Against those that create central banks in order to finance wars and afaik for the first time, even produced the weapons sold to the government.

The late 1960s offered a harbinger of the troubled times to come. In 1967, the company lost its bid to provide the steel for the original World Trade Center. The contracts, a single one of which was for 50,000 tons of steel, went to competitors in Seattle, St. Louis, New York and Illinois.

By the 1970s, imported foreign steel was generally cheaper than domestically produced steel. The company faced growing competition from mini-mills, smaller-scale operations that could sell steel at lower prices. ... In 2001, Bethlehem Steel filed for bankruptcy. In 2003, the company's assets, including its six massive plants, were acquired by the International Steel Group.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bethlehem Steel was deep establishment, see Sam Untermyers (of Guggenheimer, Untermyer & Marshall) legacy.

In 1903 he undertook the first judicial exposure of " high finance " in connection with the failure of the U.S. Shipbuilding Co., organized only a year before as a consolidation of the larger shipbuilding companies in America including that subsequently known as the Bethlehem Steel Co. As a result of the sensational exposures connected with that company, a reorganization was effected under the name of the Bethlehem Steel Co., in which Untermyer became a large shareholder.

...Untermyer was counsel to the Committee and famously cross-examined J.P. Morgan and other New York bankers. This so-called Pujo Money Trust Investigation resulted in the passage of remedial legislation, including the establishment of the Federal Reserve System.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So we will finally find out that Israeli Mossad was complicit?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join