It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP to reopen 9/11 investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There are very few things that have shocked and divided the country such as 9/11. Then afterwards to this very day all the rumors and controversy on the investigation afterwards. It looks like if this story is true a new investigation will be carried out and maybe for the majority this event can be put to rest. The biggest thing that has always bothered me (beside the way the buildings fell) was the 90 minutes the hijacked aircraft flew (known hijacking) with no interdiction because supposedly all available aircraft and crew were on an exercise.. I have to also call B.S. on that for Langley had all kinds of F-15s and somewhere on that base there were people who could fly.
www.disclose.tv...

With the election of Donald Trump, the establishment has been completely blindsided, and it’s fair to say that things are only going to get worse for them during his first term. The fact that Donald Trump is not a part of the establishment means that, for the first time, 9/11 will be investigated by someone who truly has a lot to lose.

Senator Bob Graham in a radio interview said, “I have read these documents myself and if the American public knew what was in these documents, there would be a revolution tomorrow in the streets of America” speaking about the heavily redacted and finally released 28 pages dealing with the Saudi's involvement .

Someone might claim it is a waste of time and resources but IMO if the truth comes out either way it is worth it.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Trump is a conspiracy enthusiast, I bet he's been here, lol

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
Trump is a conspiracy enthusiast, I bet he's been here, lol

I think that either he or someone close to him is.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Besides Tweeting, Trump doesn't explore the internet.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I need something a little more solid then disclose.tv but Ill certainly take a look.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This may be where history repeats itself if he chooses to chase this rabbit.

The JFK of today.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Besides Tweeting, Trump doesn't explore the internet.

He has spoken on multiple occasions with Alex Jones. I mean, the who's who of internet gossip. Think of him like a weekly internet update.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No kidding ??? For sure ?

Anyway, that is 1 thing I would endorse him to do. But I'm sure he would be blocked out of what the truth is anyway, if the current facts are not what really happened

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

How could you possibly know that?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Has he tweeted this promise? That's where he usually makes announcements.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

And the last Hope of retribution and normalcy.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Iffff this thing was staged, a lot of people would have to be evolved in high places..
Powerful enough to keep this a mystery.
And I think most of the clues would have been burned by now.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

If he does, he can expect a more intense effort to remove him. One thing at a time. Really don't think it should even be mentioned until the numerous current investigations are prosecuted,

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No he's not.

Since when did I have to give me a toss? A #?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No he's not.

Since when did I have to give me a toss? A #?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
For those of us who have questioned the official story, this could be great. BUT, the possible consequences involved are rather grim. The general population finding out they have been played could turn really ugly, and trust in the establishment would pretty much evaporate. Mind you this would be a good thing in the long term, and something necessary in my view.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

I wish I could remember where I heard him talk about not using the internet or computers but he doesn't like or trust them. He still reads all his news via dinosaur media, newspapers. The only reason he tweets so much is because he can do it from his phone. I'm actually surprised he uses a smart phone.

He's like the grandpa who refuses to assimilate with the changing times.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The Saudi government immediately stated that because the documents were released, they were not the cause of financing or supporting the attacks of 9/11.

Bull crap.

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[7

en.wikipedia.org...

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores

Saudi Arabia now "has the opportunity to regain its leading role" in the region after it "subsided in favor of Iran and Turkey following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and the U.S. invasion of Iraq," in 2003, observed political analyst Abdullah al-Shummari.

www.upi.com...

19 hijackers were Saudi.

The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. Fifteen of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt, and Lebanon.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Osamas number two was Egyptian.

Zawaahri

I am not holding my breathe, cause it would be no surprise people would protest, and the media shilling against the effort.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

How it is true, but who is doing the investigation? Most of the seats in charge would simply lie to cover their ass- and they've all had ample time to destroy any evidence of what really happened.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Any 9/11 investigation will never be accepted by me until sound physics and logic dictate how building 7 fell - that's the almighty Achilles heel of those desperate to sell a particular narrative about what happened that day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join