It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanquished Enemies Of The People - TRUMP SMASH!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: introvert

Every single post from you is like this. It almost seems like CNN level professional spin. You really don't understand what I am saying here? You really think that I believe that the CIA just shut it's doors? Playing stupid so you can crap on someone else's thread. Business as usual.

Can't even talk about ANYTHING here anymore without this kind of nonsense. Stay out of my threads if you don't have anything constructive to say.

We get it. You support the Democrats and the left. I am sorry to have offended your sensibilities, oh great master partisan of the left.

Offended?

You're the one whining because someone posted in your thread that isn't a slap on the back or 'atta boy.

Get over it. If you're looking for an echo chamber, go find it elsewhere. People can post freely.

I would ask for specifics regarding your OP, but it's a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Leave your feelings out of this, just while you are reading this post.

I tried, really tried but I kept getting distracted by your feelings:

Jeb, lol
every stupid rapper
the rest of the clowns
Mockingbirds
HA!
left wing professor
the usual bunch
WAAAAAAA I NEED A BLANKEY!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Yes, I dislike all of those people, especially the CIA mockingbird media.

Do you know where your news comes from?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I am sure he needs help with his spin game. Posting immature nonsense because you disagree with someone, or don't like what someone has to say, is ridiculous. Disagree, I don't care, but do so in a constructive manner, or at least bring up an actual point.

This is a discussion forum.

Sorry to waste your time. You are just sooooooo superior to me. What is it like walking through the world thinking your crap doesn't stink?

This is why the left has had their rear ends handed to them. You guys don't know how to have discussions like civil human beings. It is all insults and personal attacks. This nonsense only reduces your credibility further.

The REAL waste of time is trying to have a discussion about adult topics with children.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Your understanding is wrong. The premise is that he won the damn presidency, even though all of these people and groups tried to stop me. Therefore, he defeated his enemies. Why is everyone acting so DENSE?

Pretty sure I just watched President Trump give a speech, meaning he WON, and DEFEATED his enemies, which also happen to be our enemies.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hey spinmaster, the premise is simple. Did you read the OP or do you just post a bunch of nonsense when you see my threads automatically?

President Trump.

He defeated all of his enemies, which I listed above. You know that he won the election right? You know who the current sitting President is, don't you?

Keep spinning.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

I am sure he needs help with his spin game. Posting immature nonsense because you disagree with someone, or don't like what someone has to say, is ridiculous. Disagree, I don't care, but do so in a constructive manner, or at least bring up an actual point.

This is a discussion forum.

Sorry to waste your time. You are just sooooooo superior to me. What is it like walking through the world thinking your crap doesn't stink?

This is why the left has had their rear ends handed to them. You guys don't know how to have discussions like civil human beings. It is all insults and personal attacks. This nonsense only reduces your credibility further.

The REAL waste of time is trying to have a discussion about adult topics with children.

I'm not a leftie and I don't think I'm superior to anyone.

Nice projection, though haha.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Peeple

Your understanding is wrong. The premise is that he won the damn presidency, even though all of these people and groups tried to stop me. Therefore, he defeated his enemies. Why is everyone acting so DENSE?

Pretty sure I just watched President Trump give a speech, meaning he WON, and DEFEATED his enemies, which also happen to be our enemies.

If that would have been your point you're a bit late to the party don't you think? And these groups were trying to stop you? From what?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

What does knowing where my news comes from have to do with you asking readers to leave feelings aside while reading your post that is peppered with your feelings?

I'm reminded of childhood banter when a kid doesn't like what is being said and replies, "Says you!!"

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Hey spinmaster, the premise is simple. Did you read the OP or do you just post a bunch of nonsense when you see my threads automatically?

I read the OP.

Still trying to find an intelligent point to discuss, if there is one to be found.

President Trump.

The sun shines on a dogs ass once in a while.

He defeated all of his enemies, which I listed above. You know that he won the election right? You know who the current sitting President is, don't you?

He won the election. That's about it. He has a lot of work to do to defeat all of his "enemies".

That is a task that will never be completed, in my opinion.

His "enemies" will be there long after he is gone.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Every single post from you is like this. It almost seems like CNN level professional spin. You really don't understand what I am saying here? You really think that I believe that the CIA just shut it's doors? Playing stupid so you can crap on someone else's thread. Business as usual.

Can't even talk about ANYTHING here anymore without this kind of nonsense. Stay out of my threads if you don't have anything constructive to say.

We get it. You support the Democrats and the left. I am sorry to have offended your sensibilities, oh great master partisan of the left.

Stop beating around the bush and just call him a shill. Get it out of your system and let it be known that you are scared by thought not aligned with Trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Do you know where yours comes from?

Fox News and Brietbart do a pretty piss poor job of sourcing claims and right wing blogs are even worse.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You've never heard that saying?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You've never heard that saying?

I don't think so...and I'm a Texan where almost everything is an idiomatic metaphor.

It was pure beauty...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What a ridiculous premise.

Those "fallen enemies" are still live and kickin'..doing exactly what they did before Trump was in office and will continue do what they do long after. Well, I hope the terror groups will not be around, but as of now they are still with us.

Spoken exactly like all of Trump's vanquished and fallen foes. Denial then ridicule, then pretend they still have all the power!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Those "fallen enemies" are still live and kickin'..doing exactly what they did before Trump was in office and will continue do what they do long after. Well, I hope the terror groups will not be around, but as of now they are still with us.

Spoken exactly like all of Trump's vanquished and fallen foes. Denial then ridicule, then pretend they still have all the power!

What fallen foes? It appears the Trump admin is on the defensive.

edit on 3-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

What fallen foes? It appears the Trump admin is on the defensive.

That's exactly how the liberal media remains standing, by pretending nothing has happened from Trump's actions, but the truth is that he has obliterated all opposition all the way from start to finish, and now everything the media lies about is an attempt at saving face by pretending all of their ridiculous accusations have some merit to them, when they have none at all. If anything were true even a little bit, Trump wouldn't be winning the battles. The media based upon fabricated stories is still clamoring on about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, and so Trump gave them some RUSSIA of their own.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don't think for one minute that you know where any news comes from.
What about Donald, who you project here as a somewhat innocent outsider?
How was he able to talk about, some guy called Osama Bin Laden in a book in written in the late 1990's..."I am really convinced we're in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the 1993 trade center look like kids with firecrackers"..and then on to naming a hunt for Bin Laden, how he escaped and of a new crisis looming as above, and talking about it in early 2000. I tell you what, I don't much care anymore about trying to convince anybody about anything any more, they really should have the brains to do it themselves, but just seem punchdrunk, so just you carry on the way you are going.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Trump vs The Pope

That was the most I've laughed at politics ever. And Trump actually came out ahead. Unreal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join