It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants to WIN WARS while Obama wants us to withdraw, contain, train & apologize to the Enemy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So the way to get rid of the ruling elite who wage wars for profit is to.... wage more wars? How does that possibly make ANY sense in your mind when taking your OP as context?

Your mindset is scary.
edit on 3/5/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Or you can die with him. For no other reason than the idea that he is a republican? I don't see the logic in any of this. People are willing to go to war if Trump chooses to, but voted against Hillary because she would end us up in a war? Let that stew for a moment.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So the way to get rid of the ruling elite who wage wars for profit is to.... wage more wars? How does that possibly make ANY sense in your mind when taking your OP as context?

Your mindset is scary.

The ruling elite created enemies that they dont want to admit exists. And Obama didn't want to admit that RIT is the enemy. That line of thinking puts us the rest of us in danger.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
About 60% of the annual federal budget goes to military related expenses. What has that gotten us but debt, terrorists, maimed and dead soldiers, and maimed and dead civilians? It has not done a single thing to make America more secure. Wake up people. Our military is offensive, not defensive. We are a bully nation, pure and simple, and that disgusts me. I am not for increasing the military at all. Nobody is going to invade us. Our borders are secure, with just enough leakage to allow a healthy recreational drug industry. Oh, and BTW, our record on winning wars is not so great. We did pretty well with the American Indians though. And we are still kicking them around. Great job, Uncle.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh, and I meant to add a link for those who are curious how military spending compares around the world. Oh, yeah! We are number one in something else than number of prisoners per capita....

Defense Budget by Country

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Obama presided over 27000 bombs being dropped last year and thousands of drone strikes in his Presidency so he was no shrinking violet but a mass murderer and killer problem is I cant figure out whose side he was on and what he was trying to achieve.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Wait what? Emperor Hirohito was a democrate?

Not only that, do you know why the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour? Lack of transgender bathrooms on US warships. The history books don't tell you that, do they?
edit on 6/3/17 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
Not only that, do you know why the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour? Lack of transgender bathrooms on US warships. The history books don't tell you that, do they?

No, they don't. This is an early example of the Gay Agenda's far reaching tentacles of perversion.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Truly.

Welcome.

War is Peace, Hate is Love, Torture is Compassion

God wants us to spend out time/money/love on killing people around the world, whats not to like about that approach!

Make America Great Again!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join