It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants to WIN WARS while Obama wants us to withdraw, contain, train & apologize to the Enemy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
more to the point, Bannon wants a holy war

before you get too excited, google the crusades

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Stevemagegod

youre on a tear with your trump loving threads huh.

i think you have issues.
i really think you have no idea what you babble about and are just trying to troll and possibly love trump a little too much

Hey at least im not out protesting making a fool of myself for every little thing snowflakes disagree with these days.

so I don't think you realize you are making a fool of yourself right here ?

Its called debating. Have you ever heard of the term before? I'm debating my viewpoints on why President Trumps single minded concept of Winning is what this country needs right now. Vs. Obama's Strategy of Ending all Wars by Containing and Training the Enemy. Which just ultimately extends the conflict causing more death, suffering, and revenge mindset.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Aw man you're right. Islam does want a Holy War.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yep. People attack you. Yourself probably even more so than anybody else. Let's wage war

You sure are out of your mind, brainwashed mind. This is an example of why in a relatively short period of time humanity probably will erase itself of the face of planet earth

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

Yep. People attack you. Yourself probably even more so than anybody else. Let's wage war

You sure are out of your mind, brainwashed mind. This is an example of why in a relatively short period of time humanity probably will erase itself of the face of planet earth

If people got along we wouldn't need War. But the truth is Humanity is a Warrior Race after all. The powers that be cause War so that they can make money and control the Global Population. President Trump is a outsider to the ruling elite. So they need him impeached at all costs because he can actually fix things and they dont like things being fixed. They want it broken.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Got it:

You're a YouTube Video Warrior (henceforth YVW).

Most of your OPs have completely zero substance except a bunch a YT videos (or your own rambling OPINIONS supported only by a or a few random videos), and now your response is...

wait...

Another YT video.

I know YT vids are pretty much the "in thing" and slightly less populous than grains of sand in the Caribbean, but you really are becoming laughable.

Like the kids say: "OMG watch this VIDEO!"
edit on 3-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Got it:

Most of your OPs have completely zero substance except a bunch a YT videos (or your own rambling OPINIONS supported only by a or a few random videos), and now your response is...

wait...

Another YT video.

I know YT vids are pretty much the "in thing" and slightly less populous than grains of sand in the Caribbean, but you really are becoming laughable.

And yet this thread is at 8 pages. Boy it's funny how opinions can be backed up by video evidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Got it:

wait...

Another YT video.

And yet this thread is at 8 pages. Boy it's funny how opinions can be backed up by video evidence.

There is no evidence.

The 8 pages speak to the fact that it's a joke, evident by most replies.

But you just want the page count, circle jerk flags and stars, and personal affirmation.

I got it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: neo96

Just cause I think you missed it...

We were there to bail out the french in those years. 59-60.

They were fighting the Indo-China war since about 46'

lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Here ya go.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"Win wars"

People treat the concept as some type of game.

It isn't, there are no re-spawns.

And to think people will slap on any excuse to start and fight a war.

And the only ones who ever win wars are those left living.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

lol.

How exactly were we helping the French in 1959-1960 when France had been expelled from Vietnam Nam and signed treaties giving independence to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Nam between 1949 and 1954? Dien Bien Phu was the end of French Comonialism and that likewise occurred in 1954 and was what led to the treaty giving Independence to the Viet Namese. We were there for many reasons in '59 & '60 but helping France wasn't on the list.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Didn't all the Trump supporters say we should vote for him because he's going to keep us out of wars?

Also, Obama didn't abandon Iraq. The Iraqi government asked us to leave. Not only that the timetable was set up under Bush's administration.

But hey what are facts? You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.

Some ppl have alt facts on their side,plus very short memories on anything questionable.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Knew better than to argue with name callers, liars and religious zealots.

What religion am I Mr. Pontifex Conrtriarius?

Now finish the job warmonger... Lol

I know, lol, lol, lol. What did the Original Poster say about there being 'lasting peace'. Once you answer that you can question me. This is, of course, after you beat up the fence post you happen to be arguing with because it's just standing there.

edit on 3-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Wait what? Emperor Hirohito was a democrate?

Apparently.

Don't you ever question actual history, you Lucas-created lunk head.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Eisenhower didn't have his Republican neo-con script at that point. Give him a break.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Here ya go.

People just dont want to admit when there wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Here ya go.

People just don't want to admit when there wrong.

Don't trip, "Muslims" didn't do of all that conquering back when any more than "Christians" are conquering the ME today.

Armies do that s*** in the name of God, lulz
edit on 3-3-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

lol.

How exactly were we helping the French in 1959-1960 when France had been expelled from Vietnam Nam and signed treaties giving independence to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Nam between 1949 and 1954? Dien Bien Phu was the end of French Comonialism and that likewise occurred in 1954 and was what led to the treaty giving Independence to the Viet Namese. We were there for many reasons in '59 & '60 but helping France wasn't on the list.

Agreed, we didn't take over for the French, we filled the vacuum left by them. Same with NATOs expansion into Eastern Europe after the Warsaw Pact dissolved.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm guessing you will be the first one to sign up to go fight for your country and die for it? You seem so passionate so I assume you will be there when it goes down. If not, you're a coward and are only begging for war because you know you won't be fighting in it.

You talk about left wing radicalism? Look in the mirror because you're a right wing radical and are warmongering with this post. You wouldn't support it if it were your family and friends getting killed or your home getting destroyed would you? So why are you wishing it on others? That's sick and you're sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join