It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants to WIN WARS while Obama wants us to withdraw, contain, train & apologize to the Enemy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Mictain

Mexico. That will be our first war. Watch.

Nope. The mexicans are growing tired of the government and the cartels who control the country. I expect some kind of uprising against them in the future. The US could assist in helping the civilians fight the cartels though. Corruptions is running rampart in Mexico for decades now. Someone has to step in.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Mictain

Mexico. That will be our first war. Watch.

Nope. The mexicans are growing tired of the government and the cartels who control the country. I expect some kind of uprising against them in the future. The US could assist in helping the civilians fight the cartels though. Corruptions is running rampart in Mexico for decades now. Someone has to step in.

The Mexicans are tired of their current government because it is pro-US. That was all fine and dandy while Obama was in charge, but now that Trump its going to be harder for Pena to continue to support the US against the populace who really don't like us.

If you think the Mexicans are on our side because of the cartels, then you are happily deluded.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: neo96

Oh, hahahahahah. 'Pearl Harbor false flag'.

Yeah, when I was at Pearl that fake battleship on the bottom of the harbor looked so contrived I didn't even bother taking a tour.

Oh, hahahahahahaha.

You------------------------------------------------------------------>
The Shark.

Yeah well this is a CONSPIRACY website.

Well it use to be.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr
You're point was 'job not finished'.

No genius, the Original Poster's point was the job was finished AND there was lasting peace. Which there is not.

But feel free argue that point.

Now name call and out right lie. You did say job not finished.

Anyway, American Public was told communism was supposed to infect and destroy Vietnam. The only country did that was the US, dropping more tonnage of bombs on that tiny country than all nations in all of WWII, combined. Lasting peace was only achieved after the US was driven out by China and Russia.

China and Russia aren't fooled by US propaganda concerning North Korea either. Thats why they combined to drive US out of Vietnam and why they see US occupation of anywhere on the mainland of Asia as an ongoing threat, too.

Or the Middle East, Syria currently.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well it use to be.

Nice cop out.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Oh, hahahahahah. 'Pearl Harbor false flag'.

Yeah, when I was at Pearl that fake battleship on the bottom of the harbor looked so contrived I didn't even bother taking a tour.

Oh, hahahahahahaha.

You------------------------------------------------------------------>
The Shark.

Well it use to be.

That complaint coming from one of the most politically motivated members of this board is outright hilarious

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But to be fair, the better ships got moved right before the incident and it's a rumour but they probably knew the Pearl Harbour attack was about to happen.

edit on 3-3-2017 by Peeple because: About

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The cop out is after listening to 911 was a false flag for the last six years.

Then suddenly the brakes slammed on and the notion that Pearl Harbor was a false flag is 'absurd'.

I think quite a few people are on the wrong website.
edit on 3-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Now name call and out right lie. You did say job not finished.

No, Mr. I'll Argue with a Fence Post, I put in parentheses what the Original Poster said since he claimed that there is 'lasting peace' (See? I did it again) in Korea and Vietnam.

Is there last peace? Commencing contrary viewpoint......now.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Sweet. I didn't say anything about a cop out.

Please try to keep up with the conversation you're nuts deep in.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
But to be fair, the better ships got moved right before the incident and it's a rumour but they probably knew about the Pearl Harbour attack was about to happen.

Except the battleship contingent in the United States Navy was still the much stronger one over naval airpower as evidenced by the number of battleships under construction on December 6th versus aircraft carriers.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well it use to be.

Nice cop out.

Sorry I could have devolved to smart assed ad homenim's like someone else, but chose not to.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Sorry I could have devolved to smart assed ad homenim's like someone else, but chose not to.

Are you clever enough to do it like the person you are referring to?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Exactly they were able to afford loosing a few.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Wait...you mean to tell me that prior to the Pearl attack the Navy was still a battleship navy and didn't view aircraft carriers as the dominant naval ship class until Midway, nearly two years after Pearl was attacked?

Weirddddd

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Exactly they were able to afford loosing a few.

They didn't want to lose any since they were all treated controlled and you were allocated only so many ships/tonnage.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Wait...you mean to tell me that prior to the Pearl attack the Navy was still a battleship navy and didn't view aircraft carriers as the dominant naval ship class until Midway, nearly two years after Pearl was attacked?

Weirddddd

I made that up. Just like I do with all my posts.

Battleships were cool Republican things and not like those ugly Democrat harbor tugs.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Meh, I don't really care, just saying there were rumours and it served a purpose. After all you wanted to try those new nukes somewhere, right?

We got far off topic super fast! The mods would have to delete this whole thing! So who will Trump nuke? I say Iran.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Meh, I don't really care, just saying there were rumours and it served a purpose. After all you wanted to try those new nukes somewhere, right?

The Manhattan Project was not even conceptualized in 1941.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

1939 began the Manhattan project

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join