It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants to WIN WARS while Obama wants us to withdraw, contain, train & apologize to the Enemy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Seriously how can Trump still have haters? He's giving the US Military one very simple task: Win Wars. While Obama ended the Iraq War without Winning it. Withdrawing troops is the same thing as telling the world that we lost. We never truly left Korea, Vietnam, Japan, or Germany without finishing the job and making sure there was lasting peace.

Withdrawing From Iraq

Training the Enemy

Containing the Enemy

Thanking the Enemy

All Wars Must End.

But in order to end all Wars we must win all Wars quickly and effectively.

The Language of Terror

Obama himself said RIT has its roots in Muslim communities. In order to Win a War you must 1st admit that you are at War. America never admitted it was at War until the 911 attacks. The 2nd step is naming the Enemy. And we did name the enemy: Radical Islamic Terror. Obama once again says that a overwhelming majority of Muslims reject the ideology. But the key word is Radical. We didn't say ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS. Just the ones who have been Radicalized by the extremist ideology. Obama thinks he ended the Global War on Terror but he never defeated the ideology. So in his fantasy land of "All Wars Must End" he claims there has never been

So seriously how can the new Commander and Chief not have everyone on his side by now? America likes to win at everything we do so why should fighting Wars be any different? The World's Cop needs to win wars in order to keep the World at Peace from Nuking itself.

Trumps simple formula:

Win wars then rebuild the Military repeat

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Yeah do that you nut job. Why the hell does the US have to send their sons and daughters overseas to kill, die, torture and create terrorists?
If you like war so much keep it in your own country.
That's why the whole world hates you. World police, but corrupt to the bone.

The world would have been a much better place without Bush, just saying.
And without the USA who exactly would nuke whom? It's always the US on the frontline if it comes to almost nuke incidents like JFK and the Cuba crisis, cold war... it's always the US!
You are the only nation which ever actually used nukes, you know that? You're the bully not the good guy.

edit on 3-3-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Liberal logic is best described by our communist neighbor to the north:

-Chris

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Yeah do that you nut job. Why the hell does the US have to send their sons and daughters overseas to kill, die, torture and create terrorists?
If you like war so much keep it in your own country.
That's why the whole world hates you. World police, but corrupt to the bone.

Thats why Trump is putting America 1st. Peace through Strength.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
We never truly left Korea, Vietnam...without finishing the job and making sure there was lasting peace.

Wait. What?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Agree with the thread.
Obama dithered and if we were to have elected Hillary the faint, we would have 4 more years of Obama.

If we send troops over seas to fight for oil, I mean our national interest, then let's go over and get it done as quickly and safely as possible.

And war is extremely expensive, almost like it is paying a big campaign contributors back (this includes Bush too)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We never truly left Korea, Vietnam...without finishing the job and making sure there was lasting peace.

Wait. What?

Did North Korea nuke South Korea?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I actually don't want to fight ANY wars. That way I don't have to actually worry about winning or losing them. Though way to demonstrate Trump's true colors and show he is a warhawk after all.

I thought he was supposed to be the pick to keep us OUT of WWIII? Guess that wool got pulled over our eyes.

+5 more 
link   
Didn't all the Trump supporters say we should vote for him because he's going to keep us out of wars?

Also, Obama didn't abandon Iraq. The Iraqi government asked us to leave. Not only that the timetable was set up under Bush's administration.

But hey what are facts? You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.

link   

Did North Korea nuke South Korea?

Neither one had atomic weapons in the 1950's when we left and installed the DMZ which was a pretty clear indicator that the 'job was not finished and there is lasting peace'.

I like how you glossed over Vietnam too.

edit on 3-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

+1 more 
link   
But but but, hillary was going to start ww3, and trump would bring peace on earth.

Man the stuff you guys make up, its nearly like your still trying to sell trump.
edit on 3-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

link   
What wars did Obama end?

Me my wife, bunches of our friends are still getting deployment orders to combat zones..

Trump wants to fight to win fine... lets rest and recuperate before we pick any new fights... lets get our new weapon systems fully on line, lets get our older systems fully repaired and refitted as needed as well.

Most of all lets give those sorry sob's doing 18 months in theater a break and let them decompress before we start the cycle all over again.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Liberal logic is best described by our communist neighbor to the north:

-Chris

So if canada is Communist, it must mean the us is the nazys am i right.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I actually don't want to fight ANY wars. That way I don't have to actually worry about winning or losing them. Though way to demonstrate Trump's true colors and show he is a warhawk after all.

I thought he was supposed to be the pick to keep us OUT of WWIII? Guess that wool got pulled over our eyes.

You clearly did not read or watch the videos i posted. Keeping us out of WW3 was Obama's Job and he failed miserably. The world is much more dangerous now than when he took office.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Didn't all the Trump supporters say we should vote for him because he's going to keep us out of wars?

Also, Obama didn't abandon Iraq. The Iraqi government asked us to leave. Not only that the timetable was set up under Bush's administration.

But hey what are facts? You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.

Since when do we listen to other countries asking us to leave lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
But but but, hillary was going to start ww3, and trump would bring peace on earth.

Man the stuff you guys make up, its nearly like your still trying to sell trump.

Hillary wanted to be aggressive towards Putin..
So I guess we would all be dust now if she won, I can LIVE with Trump

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I like how you glossed over Vietnam too.

If you really want to talk about it.

Lets talk about how the LEFT started it.

The LEFT lost it,

And a Republican finished it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
its almost like the economy of the usa runs on war..

weiiirrddd

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It started under Eisenhower who, last time I checked, was a Republican.

I know history is not your strong suit but this is really egregious, even for you.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You clearly did not read or watch the videos i posted. Keeping us out of WW3 was Obama's Job and he failed miserably. The world is much more dangerous now than when he took office.

But we aren't in WW3, so you are a liar here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join