It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press coverage of Trump in first month of office: 88 percent ‘hostile,’ says new study

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The interesting dynamic is the MSM reports on him as if 88% of the population despises him.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I agree, the more I see Trumps actions the more I think he is going to d exactly what he said he was.

Liberals are very angry that they lost and now that he is doing what he said he would.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Liberals can't believe there are people who don't believe what they do. And liberals will make laws to make you believe what they do.

Trump changed 30 years of Bill Clinton's hand book on race baiting, name calling and say it's for the children. Trump took their words, and had the bravery to say, that he hasn't time to be PC. And it worked.

Stupid liberals
edit on 3-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Liberals are angry at Hillary/DNC, and also butt-hurt. That's a depressing combination.

They're also in SHOCK due to witnessing the first time in our lives that a President systematically fulfills and attempts to fulfill every significant promise he made on the campaign trail. Many Republicans are in shock too, for the same reason. We're experiencing a very unique President.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What do you think happens when you make enemies of the media? They roll over and let you insult them?

Trying to force them to be virtuous is insulting to them, which is why they make enemies out of non liberal conformers and parrots.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Liberals are angry at me and every other average person that voted for Trump.

They are tolerant as long as it suits them.

If you disagree with them they used to be able to call you a racist, homophob or women hater. Those days are gone and the liberal American is left holding their limp shriveled up pride in their poor hands and left to wonder how it all went so wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

So you aren't bothered that we have a bias partisan fake news media?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion this poll is meant to paint Trump as a racist Nazi.

88%.

Eighth letter in the alphabet? H.

HH.

Hail Hitler.

edit on 4-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Of course it coverage was not favorable of him. The guy lies almost every day, tried a failed muslim ban, tried to take away obamacare when millions still want it, his ties to russia, his idiotic cabinet of right wing trolls, appointing many incompetent donors to high level positions, and his non-acknowledgement of white supremacist hate crimes created because of his rhetoric.

The guy creates his own misery and the press is supposed to view this as a positive? Right wingers are smoking crack if you think otherwise.
edit on 4-3-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: diggindirt

I agree, the more I see Trumps actions the more I think he is going to d exactly what he said he was.

Liberals are very angry that they lost and now that he is doing what he said he would.

Agreed. I saw it from the day he was elected. It made all the professional politicians squirm in their seats. Their cries of "This is too complicated!" over every issue will be silenced when they see what he can actually do when he sets his mind to it. It scares the very devil out of them because they've been sitting in their comfy seats doing jack for all of their careers and he's gonna go in and get things done because that's how he rolls.

I didn't vote for the guy because I thought Gary Johnson would do a better job. Still think Johnson could have gotten a lot done that would be good for the country. But my guy lost. I'm used to that (been independent for many years so I'm used to not being in the winning column) and always resolve to give the winner a fair chance to do what he promised. The Donald is making heads spin---doing what the "professionals" have never done---actually tackle the underlying problems of why the country is broke.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

What do you think happens when you make enemies of the media? They roll over and let you insult them?

Oh please. When have the Democrats ever been a target of the media? The Republicans are always the scapegoat, they're always the demonize monster. They treated Bush the same way and McCain when he was running for president. The media is nothing but an extension of the Democrat Party. It's mind-boggling that you still deny this.

Um... Fox News, Breitbart, and every other conservative outlet demonize the Democrats every chance they get.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The interesting dynamic is the MSM reports on him as if 88% of the population despises him.

It's not that interesting when you realize they're merely the propaganda arm of the Democrat party/left wing ideology.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Um... Fox News, Breitbart, and every other conservative outlet demonize the Democrats every chance they get.

So you named one single channel and a website. The left has control over the vast majority of TV media, they have tax payer funded media (NPR/PBS), They have Hollywood and they have academia.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

So you named one single channel and a website. The left has control over the vast majority of TV media, they have tax payer funded media (NPR/PBS), They have Hollywood and they have academia.

So you are just going to pretend like the influence conservative media has over the talk radio circuit means absolutely nothing then?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So you are just going to pretend like the influence conservative media has over the talk radio circuit means absolutely nothing then?

Ok. So now you've added to the list "AM Radio". Why are you downplaying and denying the clearly superior grip on information the left has and exaggerating the reach of AM Radio, a website and a single news network?

EDIT: Not to mention all 3 of the things you mentioned came about as a result of the left's domination of media.
edit on 6-3-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Need I remind you that Fox News constantly tells everyone that they are the number 1 rated news program? You guys aren't the "little guy", and CURRENTLY your media is part of the establishment. You might want to get right with that, because you look like a partisan hypocrite right now with a HUGE persecution complex.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Need I remind you that Fox News constantly tells everyone that they are the number 1 rated news program? You guys aren't the "little guy", and CURRENTLY your media is part of the establishment. You might want to get right with that, because you look like a partisan hypocrite right now with a HUGE persecution complex.

You're still trying to claim that one plus one equals five. Fox is one network and it could hardly be called pro-trump. There are pro Trump people on there, but there are also many visible Anti Trump people. Deny all you want but it's plain to see. I expect this sort of denial from someone like you, you're a far left parrot.

This is not a persecution complex, and I find it hilarious when people from the victim's Brigade accuse others of having a victim complex. The facts are the facts, there are a lot more outlets and a bigger Stranglehold on information on the left then there is the right.

What happened when Obama got elected? The media instantly became his protectors and any protest against him was demonized and labeled racist. What happens when Trump gets elected, the protesters against him are defended and promoted not demonized.
edit on 6-3-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What happened when Obama got elected? The media instantly became his protectors and any protest against him was demonized and labeled racist. What happens when Trump gets elected, the protesters against him are defended and promoted not demonized.

Are you seriously going to sit there and pretend like the right wing media doesn't do the same to Trump? You are so dishonest it's not even funny.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join