It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press coverage of Trump in first month of office: 88 percent ‘hostile,’ says new study

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: alexpmi

I can't think of a pres that didn't seem thin skinned. Maybe W Bush. Obama was very delicate.

Trump will not allow any disrespect, and he has been right an awful lot. And when he is wrong people get fired.

Exactely. People will get fired, he won't be wrong. but who ever is wrong ? Except of me probably

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: seasonal

What do you think happens when you make enemies of the media? They roll over and let you insult them?

Nothing.

Bout the only thing happens is they say mean things, and people will tune out altogether.
edit on 3-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Only eighty eight percent, I would have thought it would be at least ninety percent.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It isn't a coincidence that those who endorsed Clinton, and who predicted everything wrong, would be unfair towards the very person who made them look like idiots. Their bias failed; their propaganda failed; and soon their businesses will.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

News is going bye bye, and with their one sided reporting it is making sure they are not even in the equation for most people's news "consumption".

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
the Lamestream media are parrots on the payroll, they are mostly ignored by the people nowdays

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

They seem to be ignored by about the same % of the American public that elected Trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Washington Times - biased news.

Media Research Center - biased content analysis center

Verdict: Biased

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes they are biased to the truth.

Liberals see everything as biased if it doesn't agree with their agenda.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So 88% of the media shills for a political party.

Leaving the other side with 12%.

Unfair,Unbalanced, and full blown propaganda outlets.

The fourth estate doesn't exist.

They exist but they quickly labeled conspiracy theorists, truethers, birthers, racists, or misogynists buy the corrupted main stream media whom spew propaganda to keep the public ignorant.
edit on 3-3-2017 by jkm1864 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
88% seems a tad low from what I've seen.

Every last host on every last channel outside Hannity and Tucker are anti-Trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It isn't a coincidence that those who endorsed Clinton, and who predicted everything wrong, would be unfair towards the very person who made them look like idiots. Their bias failed; their propaganda failed; and soon their businesses will.

I'm pretty sure those exact same media outlets are on the government payroll.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

The govt is on their payroll.

I'm pretty sure those exact same media outlets are on the government payroll.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What do you think happens when you make enemies of the media? They roll over and let you insult them?

Oh please. When have the Democrats ever been a target of the media? The Republicans are always the scapegoat, they're always the demonize monster. They treated Bush the same way and McCain when he was running for president. The media is nothing but an extension of the Democrat Party. It's mind-boggling that you still deny this.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Call me crazy but I believe all these shenanigans of what seems like parties trying to discredit each other is all an illusion to make you believe that there are actually parties that oppose each other, and that we actually have a democratic system.

You are all being fooled.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
No honey moon for Trump with the slanted press, or says the story. 88% hostile press coverage for the Trump admin. So Trump's first month in office has been reported on with a hostile slant, again this is what the story says.

This reminds me of the joke that 88% of the time teenage males think about sex....when told this one teenager said wow...what do we think about the other 12% of the time...In this case I need to say wow...what does the news report the other 12% of the time...hehe

edit on 3-3-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I only turn on the TV to prove to people that MSM is nothing but propaganda designed to control - from oxygen thieving lawyers / politicians pushing laws and rules and regulations through to cereal companies guaranteeing fat people will loose weight and be healthier if they eat 'this'.

So, when you see all aspects of MSM being heavily skewed in favour of something - know that the opposite is true.

These are the facts as I see them.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It seems like common sense, doesn't it? Don't pick a fight you are not able to win?

The problem is, integrity. If they would let his goading cost them any shred of integrity that may have remained, then what does that say about the relevance of what we call "the press"? As an American my primary interest is in improving the day to day lives of Americans. Obstructing any efforts made to do so, to me, is unacceptable. Maybe Trump blows it....but as a duly elected president, he has the right to the opportunity.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I only turn on the TV to prove to people that MSM is nothing but propaganda designed to control - from oxygen thieving lawyers / politicians pushing laws and rules and regulations through to cereal companies guaranteeing fat people will loose weight and be healthier if they eat 'this'.

So, when you see all aspects of MSM being heavily skewed in favour of something - know that the opposite is true.

These are the facts as I see them.

I haven't had TV in years but every now and then I take a peek at CNN and FOX respectively to get a snapshot at the senselessness, yet effectiveness of their drivel.

Lately its become more of a self study on psychological operations and the effectiveness of a split populace. The extra intrigue from all these career intelligence critters leaking dirt left and right...currently mostly left, has given me a raging....ehm.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

They never, ever, ever expected him to win. Then---they never, ever, ever expected him to begin fulfilling his campaign promises so very quickly. I've never seen anything like it in my life! I'm sure they had reams of stories about HRC ready to go on their processors....and now? They're ticked off because they would have to work to actually understand his plans.

All of BigSix media are opposed to him. I'm finally beginning to believe it is because he's actually not one of "them."

It's not the lack of good lines in his speeches. He's got at least one good speech writer. The line from the CPAC speech that should have been featured in reports of that speech got lost. "The era of talk is over." For anyone who actually listened to the speech, that was the formula. His first month in office proved it. I've seen people that were not Trump supporters but were anti-Hillary who have been converted since his inauguration. It is amazing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join