It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge's new book - Expectations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A short review of what to expect from Tom Delonge's new book

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Tom's AMA on ATS was so exciting...I know we are all pleased to read his new book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Tom's AMA on ATS was so exciting...I know we are all pleased to read his new book.

His AMA was rambling and incoherent, and he rarely if ever directly answered a question asked of him.

No interest here, he is simply schizophrenic.
edit on 3-3-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

His AMA was rambling and incoherent, and he rarely if ever directly answered a question asked of him.

I was just being kind. Kind of sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

I was just being kind. Kind of sarcastic.

Missed the mark.

I for one am HELLA excited! My future self had already sent it to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

A short review of what to expect from Tom Delonge's new book

Aliens.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Meh.

if he throws in some new info, I'm ok with it, but if he keeps recycling old info, meh.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's a rather popular topic. The below thread was visited and questions answered by co-author Peter Levenda.

He answered my questions guardedly.

" originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

Mr. Delonge has on occasion stated he has been meeting with high level government officials and has even referred to persons he calls " the general" and ( I think?) " the scientist". On these occasions he has insinuated he has gleaned information that has not been made public and also insulated that is or has been of a classified matter.

What exactly are you selling us Mr. Levenda? A book(s) that is unproven public theories strung together to make an argument of your and Mr. Delonge phenomenon general theory or do you have any hard evidence that will turn the head of as you stated " different walks of life, different cultural and academic areas" to take this phenomenon seriously. For the sake of the this phenomenon, I hope it's the latter.

a reply to: levenda

If you've been following the news the past few months, and especially the Wikileaks dump of John Podesta's emails, you'll realize that the names and ranks/affiliations of some of Tom's advisors were revealed. What we have done in this book and the two that will follow is to utilize the information and advice we have collected from these and like individuals (all with security clearances). The books reflect the information, perspective and points of view of these advisors as they were presented to us, with the caveat that we then subjected what we were being told to a rigorous examination of our own, collating it with other sources of information as well as matching what one source told us against what another source told us, etc.

I've met some of these individuals. They are who they say they are. They are cautious to an extent, but at the same time extended themselves as much as they were able to in order to make sure we were on the right track. We felt that an adversarial relationship with the government and military was counter-productive and has resulted in a stalemate. We did our best to overcome that and to create a space where those with actual knowledge could share their information and understanding with us. "

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I really wished you'd provided a summary. I'm being a nerdy goody-two-shoes, but haven't the mods been saying that we aren't allowed anymore to just post a video and say "here ya go."

Couldn't you summarize the main points of the video?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
It's a rather popular topic. The below thread was visited and questions answered by co-author Peter Levenda.

He answered my questions guardedly.

" originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

Mr. Delonge has on occasion stated he has been meeting with high level government officials and has even referred to persons he calls " the general" and ( I think?) " the scientist". On these occasions he has insinuated he has gleaned information that has not been made public and also insulated that is or has been of a classified matter.

What exactly are you selling us Mr. Levenda? A book(s) that is unproven public theories strung together to make an argument of your and Mr. Delonge phenomenon general theory or do you have any hard evidence that will turn the head of as you stated " different walks of life, different cultural and academic areas" to take this phenomenon seriously. For the sake of the this phenomenon, I hope it's the latter.

a reply to: levenda

If you've been following the news the past few months, and especially the Wikileaks dump of John Podesta's emails, you'll realize that the names and ranks/affiliations of some of Tom's advisors were revealed. What we have done in this book and the two that will follow is to utilize the information and advice we have collected from these and like individuals (all with security clearances). The books reflect the information, perspective and points of view of these advisors as they were presented to us, with the caveat that we then subjected what we were being told to a rigorous examination of our own, collating it with other sources of information as well as matching what one source told us against what another source told us, etc.

I've met some of these individuals. They are who they say they are. They are cautious to an extent, but at the same time extended themselves as much as they were able to in order to make sure we were on the right track. We felt that an adversarial relationship with the government and military was counter-productive and has resulted in a stalemate. We did our best to overcome that and to create a space where those with actual knowledge could share their information and understanding with us. "

That was an absolutely maddening, and practically, insulting reply from Mr. lavenda, to your articulate and marvelous question. He said nothing. He wasn't direct in any way; he muddled around your excellent and direct question and it took him several long paragraphs to say nothing.

I listened to The first hour of Knapp's latest interview with Delonge. He is saying nothing new. He has not, and will not, say one single thing that we haven't heard before, and furthermore, he's going to take several years and books to "teach the public" about this subject. He actually said he is "teaching" us about it.

He wants to be the next Star Wars franchise. He thinks that by his throwing every single UFO/paranormal/mythology/ancient history story together, that he's come up with a brilliant idea and figured it out. Oh and also, we should be grateful to the government because if we knew how they've been putting themselves on the line for us with these bad aliens, we'd not criticize them anymore. Barf.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Fine line between plagiarism of fictional knowledge and repackaging old ideas to a new audience.

Tdl is trying to bring tdl fans to Ct, not ct fans to tdl.

I cant even ct anymore. Heard it all. And David Wilcock Corey Goode is not CT, its Halebopism. Hopefully TDL never reaches Billy M status.. Oh wait!

new topics

top topics

join