It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This would explain why my cold tap water is so darn warm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I reassert: a cooling core and a contracting core ARE responsible for increased volcanic activity as well as what I previously stated, to wit, my extra warm tap water (as is the case of a melting Antarctica), strange noises, and sinkholes.

"To wit", you're cold water is warm?

Thats some scientific exploration there...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Fracking?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

and here is another question. have you ever thought of asking the water company / landlord why you cold water temp is so high?

chances are one or both know why.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: luckskywatcher
a reply to: slapjacks

I hope it's quick, I'm a baby when it comes to pain.

A nice juicy nuke perhaps to level it in one fell swoop.

Or an asteroid directly on top.
A few years ago, there was a doomsayer that suggested that all of North America would blow up from the gas and oil drilling and usage.

Well i don't know about that,(but it definitely contributes to the destruction of Earth, however, I do feel that the American public having rejected Hillary Clinton slowed that down somewhat. All hell would've broken had she won. And then Alex Jones' consistent hammering us with 'We live on a Prison Planet' quite likely would have begun it's pillage of Earth by 2020. Led by none other than Obama himself (head of the UN) Hillary and Soros. (the 3 stooges).
edit on 3-3-2017 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
What region of the world do you live in?
It's hard to imagine heated water from geothermal unless you're close to a volcano, or hot springs.

If water pipes are uninsulated in proximity to heat sources like water heaters and heater ducts, then theres the 'hot spring'.

If a dual valve (hot and cold in one valve) is set wrong...

If the water pipes themselves (which usually run side by side) have come loose from their mounting brackets and are touching, if the cold water pipe runs near to an exhaust pope from a heater or oven say...

My guess though is this is a global warming thread disguised behind an unverifiable "too wit, darn hot water" premise.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Heres and interesting write up, supporting this theory:

Earths core is melting

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
First order of business: A few decades ago, a scientist stated in the media that the temperature of the ground just a few feet below the surface is a consistent 50 degrees no matter where in the world it is measured, whether it be near the Equator or at the most northern extreme of Alaska.

So, maybe it would behoove science to dig a few holes in various places around the world to see if this scientific knowledge still holds.

Second order of business: Gee, I thought that most readers would have inferred from the original post that global warming is mostly due to the cooling of the earth's core and that the contribution by human activity is a mere drop in the bucket.
edit on 3-3-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ummm...you do know about the subglacial volcanoes under the west Antarctic ice mass...right...?

YouSir
edit on 3-3-2017 by YouSir because: I just loves this schtuff...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If you go straight from my tap water feels a little warm to the conclusion that the core of the earth must be responsible, it just seems like a few other possibilities may have been overlooked. Maybe seek advice from a plumber first before the self-described prophet.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have well water from under my location. It has not become warmer. Place a tally mark for me on the not warmer side of the board.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Power down your hot boiler and try then..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join