It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intruder seen on baby monitor camera in Billings home (or was it a ghost?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Olivine
To me, the person in the photo looks like a woman, possibly wearing a v-necked t-shirt with a light-colored cat, or lamb on the front.

I 'see' a goatee and what looks to be a tattoo down the right forearm.

Definitely male.

Not a cheating wife either, the report said she notified police.

Well if the husband also has the app set up to receive a picture then of course she reported it.....if she didn't he would wonder who this man was in his house. I know she says she sent him the picture but we have no idea if he had the app set up as well...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante
Are we even totally certain this is a man? I'm looking at it, and I think that due to the poor quality and darkness of the photo, this could plausibly be a woman in a v-neck t-shirt with her hair pulled back, too. The chest area of the t-shirt is not definitive as to whether or not there are boobs under it. Baggy t-shirt + smaller boobs or sports bra = hard to tell, even in broad daylight sometimes.

After all, it wouldn't be the first time some crazy lady tried to steal a baby... Although, I think they usually nab them before they are toddlers, no? I just assumed they usually want them as new babies...six months old or less.

For some reason, and I don't know why, the thought of that being a woman there to actually steal the baby is even creepier. I guess because you don't hear about a woman doing this very often... It's almost always a man.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: VegHead
My stomach dropped seeing that picture. Very very creepy. Natural explanations don't make a lot of sense unless this is a hoax.

Thanks for sharing.

ETA: What is odd too is that he seems to be down on his knees (crib level) ... and where is his right arm? I gotta stop looking at the picture. Person or ghost or hoax, it creeps me out to look at him.

I would like to see a daytime, normal camera shot of that bedroom and crib area because you are right, something is just not in proportion with that picture.
He is on his knees or is 3 feet tall.
And to have a dog that normally barks at everything, unless you have a 10,000 sq ft house, a dog like that will hear something.
I live in a 2000 sq ft house, and my dogs will bark at something blowing through the yard in the middle of the night.
This story is giving me goosebumps lol.

My dogs bark at everything and everyone unless they know them and then they don't bark.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: intrptr

That's just the infrared camera. There doesn't have to be a light source. And if there is, it appears very bright.

IR cameras utilize IR flashes...

especially the motion sensor ones.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

My stomach dropped seeing that picture. Very very creepy. Natural explanations don't make a lot of sense unless this is a hoax.

Thanks for sharing.

ETA: What is odd too is that he seems to be down on his knees (crib level) ... and where is his right arm? I gotta stop looking at the picture. Person or ghost or hoax, it creeps me out to look at him.

I would like to see a daytime, normal camera shot of that bedroom and crib area because you are right, something is just not in proportion with that picture.
And to have a dog that normally barks at everything, unless you have a 10,000 sq ft house, a dog like that will hear something.
I live in a 2000 sq ft house, and my dogs will bark at something blowing through the yard in the middle of the night.

My dogs bark at everything and everyone unless they know them and then they don't bark.

the fact that the dog didnt bark makes me feel like it is a "sitter" (one who lives in crawl spaces and comes out when the owner is gone)...over a ghost. The sitter probably hangs out with the dog all day. If you know a dogs name and give him treats...he tends to like you, even if you are an intruder.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Ah, I have heard and read plenty of stories about women who want babies so bad they will steal them from hospital nurseries, daycare centers or they cut them from their mothers' wombs. It's sick and disgusting, but it happens.

Although, the person in the photo, to me, looks older than the age you would expect a woman who would do this to be. I would expect a woman in her 20's, but the person in the photo looks much older than that to me. But the photo is so dark and grainy, that honestly, it's really hard to tell. Plus, as I said before, I thought that they usually want new babies, not toddlers.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm seeing all kinds of images on that shirt. I can see a woman in a tutu as well. I outlined the shirt as best I could with MS Paint (LOL).

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Extremely creepy..as noted by another poster..would the eyes cause a reflection, or what appears to be if it was a ghost?
Either way very troubling..everything being locked up and apparently undisturbed..could they have missed something?
I would be installing a security system if not leaving.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
On another note, when I lived in Bozeman, MT, Billings was known for it's meth issue and that was back in the mi-late 90's. No idea how it is today but those types of things usually stick with an area.

As far as this guy, I am still thinking it was a man on the side situation. All of the doors and windows were locked(so she says or did it herself when he had to leave), dog doesn't bark, short sleeves.

If I were the police I would take a look at where she works or frequents as the lady likely knows the guy from somewhere like work or whatever or could be an old boyfriend. We don't have the name of the family so we also don't know how long they've been together. That baby could have been why they got married. It is obviously young based on the picture and the baby barely takes up 1/3 to 1/4 of the bed. This guy could have been her other boyfriend prior to getting married to the guy that knocked her up.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Thanks for sharing.

the fact that the dog didnt bark makes me feel like it is a "sitter" (one who lives in crawl spaces and comes out when the owner is gone)...over a ghost. The sitter probably hangs out with the dog all day. If you know a dogs name and give him treats...he tends to like you, even if you are an intruder.

Exactly what I was thinking. My dog is like this. She will bark at 3:00 am at leaves blowing across the back yard. But if someone were to break open a window and hand her a treat, she would probably unlock the front door for them if she had thumbs. Dogs are awesome, and I love mine dearly, but many of them tend to think with their guts and most of them don't have the critical thinking skills to override what their gut tells them to do. If this person has spent time with the dog, given it treats AND has the remote to the shock collar.... This wouldn't be hard to pull off if you had a secret space to sleep in during the times when the family is home....

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

oh yeah, the shock collar control was missing...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Thanks for sharing.

The main reason I don't think that would be the case is the last thing a person doing that would want to do is wake up a baby. He would also know there is a camera and know where the baby's room is because he hangs out in the house all day. I also don't think it likely because the story seems to suggest she stays at home, or at least is right now maybe on maternity leave or something. The baby appears, from the picture, to be very small so probably very young.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Looks like a wine/cocktail glass or 3 of them maybe on the tee shirt
edit on 3/3/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

true but, it depends on when she set up the camera...if child is very young...then recently...and the sitter would not known of it.

If she is staying at home...the sitter must be desperate to get out, stuck in the small space all day, and finally came out and did not know the moniter was taking pictures.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

In the link to the original story in the OP, I believe they referred to the child as being a toddler. I don't know what the exact age of a toddler is, but to me, it means they are walking. Most kids start walking around 9 to 12 months old... So I'm thinking the child is around 1 or 2 years old. My son didn't start taking up an entire mattress that size until he was three, almost four - and I had moved his mattress to a toddler bed by that time. And hes a fairly average-sized kid.
edit on 3-3-2017 by DustbowlDebutante because: Left out a word

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Same here... All the homes in that neighborhood are fenced in. One on the same road is 2,656 sq ft with only two bedrooms so if they're set up the same, and he was an intruder then maybe the dog really didn't hear him, or the dog was outside. My house is around 2,000 sq ft as well and my fiance and I sleep with a fan on so I don't hear much. Could also be why the dog didn't hear anything.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Stop this already, this could well be a pedophile who is trying to abduct this child and all you are saying is ooh it's a kind ghost, don't worry!? I'm tired of this crappy rhetoric about ghosts, wasn't it recently proven that this is indeed false? If so then that would pertain that we have either a hoax or a danger to this child. Pull your head out of your arse and stop spreading lies.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pr0ph3t

im just participating in an anonymous online thread...chill out
edit on 3-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

I'm seeing all kinds of images on that shirt. I can see a woman in a tutu as well. I outlined the shirt as best I could with MS Paint (LOL).

Well my photo editing "skills" are pretty lame but here is the mushroom outlined. The stem is red, underside of the upturned "cap" of the mushroom is yellow, and mushroom dome is blue. Putting the original direct below it to easily reference. It also looks like there is grass near the base of the stem on the shirt as well if you look at the left of the base of what I am calling the stem of the mushroom.

edit on 3/3/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I just read the updated article ... and I try not to judge how someone reacts in fear and in crisis ... BUT I did find the mothers response odd.

From what I understand, she got the text with picture and then forwarded the text to husband saying 'someone is in the house, what do I do? ' He texts back to make noise, retrieve the baby, leave and call police.

It's easy for me to say I'd respond differently... but I'd think I would either run in and get my baby right away or I'd call 911 if I was too afraid to run in. I wouldn't text my husband for advice first!

Anyone else find this odd? This little detail makes me wonder if the wife was needing attention from hubby and this is a hoax... or ??? I don't know. This just feels like an odd reponse. Forgive me if I sound judgemental and I could be way off base.

I dunno. It still creeps me out in a big way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join