It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Nun Prophecy Deciphers Number Of Beast(666) From 1999-2017?!...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Besides Neumann, consider Akita , approved apparitions of Our Lady to Japanese nun Sasagawa still alive (but silenced in monastery). Akita speaks of fire from heaven on earth.

Numerous may be hundreds of newer apparitions that do not have the approval of the Catholic Church, speak of a planetary Chastisement in some form to come shortly. Some of them speak of preceding events, 2-9 depending on which apparition you take. The most common event is the so called Great Warning.

IMO we will have some angelic supernatural intervention or should we call it extraterrestrial, shortly before the planetary cataclysm, to offer last time chance to save that part of humanity who want it.

We may add the widely expected Jewish predictions of the 10th jubilee to end this year 2017 (5777) that coincides with the 50th sanniversary of the liberation of Jerusalem. The idea that anything coming from Israel must be connected to the antichrist, is ill found and derived of non understanding of basic Biblical texts. Jesus came from israel too, as well as Peter and Paul. If one is to read Isaiah and Daniel, it is the enemy of Israel at that time who is that evil one who brings destruction, and not Israel who is the victim of it. So I am afraid if any divine revelation manifests tomorrow in the Holy Land, the first ones to jump against it would be the too devote Christians from all churches who will prefer to see wrongly their dreams of soon to come antichrist materialized...After all, all those seers in modern times speak in the name of Jesus or Mary, and none of them has been called precursor of the antichrist because he speaks in the name of Jesus...Why then a Jewish seer would be called so? isn't it said in the Holy Bible that Enoch and Elijah would come before the Second Coming of Jesus? Are they "antichrists" too?
edit on 10-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq
This prophecy gives a very interesting explanation of the number of the Beast(666). The prophet who was a stigmatized nun and living for 40 years without eating(!!) claims that the number of eighteen years going from 1999 to 2017 is the "Age Of Cain(the murderer in the Bible)".. She was called Therese Neumann and lived from 1898-1962.

Ahaziah's Reign (22+1, 42+1) (24,000 or 42 months and 1260 Days, 1 Chronicles 27:1)
Solomon's Stalls (4000, 40000) (Four Heads/Wings Blasphemy against Spirit for Ezekiel, Four Horses of Revelation)
Jehoiachin's Reign (8, 18) (Jesse no eighth son, stops at David, 1 Chronicles 2:15)
Amos Declaration (3 or 4) (Jesus 3 Days, Lazarus (Judas) 4 Days)

The Prophecy of Neumann, talks about 18 Years from 1999 to 2017, and, 8/21/2017, the 8th Month. Reference to Jehoiachin's Contradiction of the Gospel's Law. Versus, Murder/Suicide of the Antichrist in February 2017 to complete the Gospel's Law, ending life on earth about 180 days later in the 8th Month. (Although many died as a result of what was necessary, because of what that I've said).

You can follow the other contradictions of the gospel's law (for three presentations of 10 commandments and the accusation of stealing 10 tribes with INRI (*Rape*). 42 Months from Flight 370 to complete 70 Years from Roswell UFO. 34 Years of Antichrist's Lifespan. 40 years from the Wow Signal! to God's Resolution of the INRI your conviction (Black Knight Satellite). Love and Blessings. (I want to talk about what happened, the people deceased in the park cars close to my address, we talked about, the video in their dash cams should confirm that god simply stopped them from living, that is something you need to handle soon, what I am having done right now, is only temporary).
edit on 23-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Let me make it simple for you:
B.C. 45 Julian calendar took effect. The modern Gregorian calendar begin adoption in 1582. Duration between 45 B.C. and 1 A.D. is 45 years since there is no 0 B.C./A.D.
A.D. 622 someone left Mecca to settle in Medina...the year Muslims considered as beginning of Islam
Duration between 1 A.D. to A.D. 622 is 621 years
45 + 621 = ???
edit on 17-4-2017 by everyonedies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyonedies
Let me make it simple for you:
B.C. 45 Julian calendar took effect. The modern Gregorian calendar begin adoption in 1582. Duration between 45 B.C. and 1 A.D. is 45 years since there is no 0 B.C./A.D.
A.D. 622 someone left Mecca to settle in Medina...the year Muslims considered as beginning of Islam
Duration between 1 A.D. to A.D. 622 is 621 years
45 + 621 = ???

How about Shabbatai Zevi converting to Islam in 1666 after marrying a 16 year old prostitute and proclaiming himself Messiah and attracting huge numbers of european jews into his satanic sect? There are many stories like this. The city of Falun in July 1666 - half of it destroyed by a storm. 1999 july, 100 million Falun Gong practitioners persecuted in China... The pattern is there - good and evil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join