It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Nun Prophecy Deciphers Number Of Beast(666) From 1999-2017?!...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This prophecy gives a very interesting explanation of the number of the Beast(666). The prophet who was a stigmatized nun and living for 40 years without eating(!!) claims that the number of eighteen years going from 1999 to 2017 is the "Age Of Cain(the murderer in the Bible)".. She was called Therese Neumann and lived from 1898-1962.

This article then concludes that she is in line with Nostradamus and Ragno Nero and Edgar Cayce about the year of 1999 being the start of the age of murder when "the slaughter of the pious men, the men of understanding" will take place.

The comparison is made in the article with the mass persecution of 100 million Falun Gong practitioners going on in China from 1999-2017, these people are pious men who believe in the Lord.

Please read the full article here:German Prophecy Deciphers Number Of The Beast

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

appologies - but you lost me at " falun gong believe in " the lord ""

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I don't dismiss this out of hand, but I do have to ask; if the number is Eighteen why not say so specifically instead of saying it is 666 which adds up to 18?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I believe all prophecies are more or less riddles - they are not told in clear since then the human illusion would be broken and everyone would believe in them. This human place is a place where everyone is tested to see who can enlighten and realize the truth. Jesus said humans have sins, I believe that has a deep meaning. Which is that we need to suffer and pay back before we can realize the truth.

As for the number of 18 I remember the Book Of Rev about 666 is verse 13:18(!)....

Just my understanding, no real truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

appologies - but you lost me at " falun gong believe in " the lord ""

I am not sure what you mean but Falun Gong practitioners have a deep belief in a Lord of the Universe. So in that particular aspect it is similar to many religions.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

but you are attempting to twist thier theology to christianity

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Of course I dont. But I believe there is a common denominator in all people who believe in a Lord of the Universe. It doesn´t mean that different faiths are the same but in that particular aspect many faiths coincide. And prophecies are open for speculation and I believe we can make sense of them by looking at what is going on in the human world.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Nuns and numerology, what a combination!
LoL

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

its a short article...

but here is the synopsis within the story itself.....

Who is the ”man” in the 666 prophecy?
It is the former Chinese communist leader Jiang Zemin who started the mass persecution of Falun Gong in China in July 1999 – the predestined date of many prophecies. He personifies the persecution so he is the man.

How long will the persecution last? It will last for 18 years which matches the number of the beast: 6+6+6 years.
When will the end of this phase come? 1999 plus 18 years becomes 2o17 so the end should come this year and a qualified guess is around 22-23 Sep 2017 in line with the stars and the trumpet feast in Israel.

Furthermore the number 13:18 in the Book of Rev. gives us two hints: 13 is an unlucky number  and 18 signifies the number of years of persecution giving our theory further credibility

so the great antichrist 'Beast' is the man Jiang Zemin... this is the great leader of the North who develops a 10 nation (10 headed Beast Empire) union that will rule the whole developed world, that has been anticipated for 2,000 years.

is it Irony or what... the persecution of 100 million Chinese was done by a man with the initials JZ
does that synchronize in any way with the music pop-culture artist called JZ ?

edit on rd31148854353203182017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

2017 is a Jubilee year (forgiveness of debt). A Grand Jubilee is 7x7+1. For instance, Adam (in the book of Jubilees) is said to have lived 19 jubilees. WWI was in 1917 and the six day war engaged in 1967. The Bar Kokhba revolt was 67AD. These are markers letting us know when the 50 year marker engages. This is a Jubilee year, which will mark hard times.

666 is Carbon (6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons), or the mark of both our commerce system and the mark of mankind.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

so the great antichrist 'Beast' is the man Jiang Zemin... this is the great leader of the North who develops a 10 nation (10 headed Beast Empire) union that will rule the whole developed world, that has been anticipated for 2,000 years.

is it Irony or what... the persecution of 100 million Chinese was done by a man with the initials JZ
does that synchronize in any way with the music pop-culture artist called JZ ?

I never heard of that irony with Jay Z and I cant say that I know him either. I hope he is doing well though.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

FFS - this farce is pure troll crap

the falun gong do NOT accept jesus christ as thier savious - so by any christian perspective they are NOT pious - they are heretics and going to hell

the alledged " nun " should know this - and so should you

is truely pathetic when christians attempt to claim that deists " really " worship jesus

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Already discussed and already identified, not a date in time, the beast is an individual the book of revelation makes that very clear indeed.
bigfaithministries.com...
www.ridingthebeast.com...
www.beholdthebeast.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the falun gong do NOT accept jesus christ as thier savious - so by any christian perspective they are NOT pious - they are heretics and going to hell

You know, its only an opinion that other people cant be pious just because they dont identify Jesus Christ as their saviour. I would say that being pious or not is a matter of your heart and not which denomination you belong to. There are pious people from very different faiths I believe.

I remember Swedenborg taught that true Christianity wasn´t about formalities and anyone with the right heart could consummate no matter which surface form his faith took. That makes sense to me but its only me and others might have other ideas.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Gaussq because: typo

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You know now......spread the truth to your family and friends.

If you don't have a firearm then I suggest you buy two....with plenty of ammo.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I always wondered if the U.S. and other governments of the world take some of these prophesies and predictions seriously. Do they have a group of intelligent officers that keep track of which "prophecisor" is the most accurate in their predictions? Are they taking precautions in those area in which these psychics are saying we're vulnerable if the prediction comes true?

For example, some mediums have predicted that the U.S. will be subject to a cyber war in which the U.S. is not prepared to defend. Are they taking precautions and boosting their defenses in this area?

Just curious.

edit on 3-3-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

First off, awesome word creation there with "prophecisor."
Though I can't decide if it sounds more like a predictive algorithm machine from a cheesy movie (the all new Prophecisor 3000!) or a special tooth which allows one to see the future.

I've wondered the same thing, and I have to think, the governments must at the very least monitor such things, even if it's just in case any develop into a threat...or an asset. And that's if they don't "take it seriously" - perhaps there's even a bit of that.

I've often felt as though governments (or "shadow" government/non-government power players) could, possibly do, and probably will use prophecies to their advantage by "making them happen." There's a good chance many of the biblical plagues could be made to happen on purpose.

The question then arises - if the events come to pass, because a group of psychotics uses advanced tech to make it happen, "following the script" - is the prophecy any less fulfilled?
edit on 3/3/2017 by dogstar23 because: Auto-incorrect put an apostrophe where it didn't belong, so I sent it healing into oblivion, using my Delete Key of Destruction.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I always wondered if the U.S. and other governments of the world take some of these prophesies and predictions seriously. Do they have a group of intelligent officers that keep track of which "prophecisor" is the most accurate in their predictions? Are they taking precautions in those area in which these psychics are saying we're vulnerable if the prediction comes true?

For example, some mediums have predicted that the U.S. will be subject to a cyber war in which the U.S. is not prepared to defend. Are they taking precautions and boosting their defenses in this area?

Just curious.

This is an interesting question and many people claim that the shadow gvmts follow prophecies as slaves as they are their superiors... Just look at Syria and its prophecy in the Bible. Do we believe that is a coincidence? Then remember that the next country which is supposed to disappear(2/3 of it) is Israel... Time will give us all the answers.

Remember that Dalai Lama who himself says he is a nonbeliever of God(it seems like he considers himself God instead) says that he has full faith in the Kalachakra prophecy where the world is attacked by a demon King and finally he will be overcome by the King of Kings Raudachakrin.... Yes - he has performed that ritual to about 2 million people(and westerners pay alot of money to be a part of it...) so far and people dont have a clue what its all about - in which case 99% probably never would have set their foot there...

There are many things going on that the masses dont have a clue about but it all boils down to the same ancient theory of leading criminals: "Lets destroy the morality and faith on earth which will collapse the Universe so and then the Messiah can/must arrive asap - and then we are the heros who will be rewarded for that - because otherwise he could not come!..."

Some people have a "different" way of thinking and I believe they call it: "Holiness through sin..."

Link Antichrist and Kalachakra Prophecy: Buddhism And Christianity Pinpoints Antichrist

edit on 4-3-2017 by Gaussq because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ahh, that Buddhist antichrist....sounds close huh, but in a movie once....I saw him. That very guy there , the Dali.....give his medallion of 80 years achievement....to the pet detective......and he said........He Said.........take it, I don't want it anymore.......

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
First of all, thanks for the prophecy that is virtually unknown

Therese Neumann is a well known stigmatic among those pious catholics who look for heavenly revelations.

However, that doesn't make her infallible. Other stigmatics such as Anne Catherine Emmerich, made substantial errors. You cvan watch the film of Mel Gbsion The Passion made according to her diary. There were some things that were not found in the Gospel and hard to accept as the true life of Jesus Christ. Anyway, it is not me to say how true or not the film and the revelations are. Vatican was quick to distance itself from the film that it doesn't evaluate pieces of art, when the ailing John Paul after watching the film commented briefly: "It is as it was"...

Therese Neumann could have had perfect visions, that should be proven though.
That doesn't mean she saw anything Chinese in them. At least it is not said in her own words. It is an INTERPRETATION of the site who posted it.

Falun Gong interpretation is an Absurd from any point of view. Not the pious of other religions are the ones targeted in Catholic prophecies, as far as I know, but the pious in Catholic own flock who usually read those revelations. Whether Falun Gong is what is said to be, it sounds to me as an absurd. Also China doesn't have basic characteristics for what is widely expected as Antichrist and Beast to come from the revived Roman empire.

Antichrist has been expected roughly 2000 years. A number of empires were candidates. In Middle ages a very popular candidate was the Caliphate. It may happen another 2000 years pass before the real final antichrist comes. Or that he will come from unexpected place, such as the Middle East. In anyway, China is not envisioned in prophecy, except for the "news from North and East" in Daniel that make the antichrist leave alone Israel, and the words of Revelation of "200 million army from t he East to march on river Euphrates. Both of these images are not indentified as those of the antichrist-beast, rather of one powerful enough that will have a war at that time.

Here is the Neumann text posted in a blog. Most blogs post it in Italian or French. (it should be found the German original).

=================================================
fatima-2017.blogspot.bg...

"The election of Pope John XXIII, the man landing on the moon in 1969, the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II, are some of the seer’s prophecies that came true.
In her prophetic dreams and visions, Therese indicated the maximum power and dominion of the satanic incarnations over a period she calls "the age of Cain", which covers the years between 1999 and 2017. She said exactly that:

"...The great wound will open in 1999 and it will bleed for eighteen years: this will be the time of Cain".
crawling over the cities and countryside, destroying everything." It will be in this age of Cain that "ignorance, the contempt for culture, arrogance, pride, violence, materialism" will triumph.

And she said again "On the highest throne I have seen the snake of snakes. And I saw the donkey giving orders to the lion... In that time, too many lions will have the heart of the donkey and they will let themselves be deceived." And she added: "I have seen horrible beasts leading the world, with donkey's heads and the body of a serpent."

(www.escatologia.biz...)

The prophecy of the Neumann ends in this way:

"there will come a time when the man and the Earth will be dirty and corrupt to the point that there will be no solution other than a general cleaning, of a flood. But this time it will be a deluge of fire.".
edit on 10-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join