It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im so tired of these sneaky racists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: muSSang

Talk about brain washing, we would be colonizing planets right now it wasnt for religion.

So where do you think the foundation of society came from? Just OT a bit, but i need to hear this

Idiotic chicken or the egg argument. You have no proof religion came first before people united into a culture. In fact I say it makes more sense a sustainable society needed to be formed with adequate communication and prosperity before such high concepts as required for religion could evolve. First people need to have food, shelter, community and ample free time before such a thing could form.

My main issue here is I can't stand bogus arguments. There's no proof that all the things you have mentioned being created thanks to religion weren't really simply things created alongside religion. You're accrediting anything accomplished by a society that has a religion to the religion itself and not the people in the society who may in fact have created both it AND religion, with all things being the result of people in a society simply sharing ideas.
edit on 3/3/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Ah finally one little word that made sense among all the other cocktail of bullsh*t.. A cult amidst something else..
It never was about religion, the excuse was religion..

The cult movement is a single uniting entity, the common factor is poverty and being at the bottom lowest of society.. Its easiest to recruit those who are at the bottom, and usually its those with different colors..

When the s*it at the bottom unite, well then those on the upper half all of a sudden start kicking and screaming, who wants to fight a cult made of thousands of members, who have nothing to lose?

Its not about Islam, is not about religion it never was.. Its about people in the lowest part of society, to close to your home.. Thats the scary part isnt it? Reality is to close to your fantasy

Are you trying to imply that people against mass immigration of people from very different cultures are really afraid of having people they consider as "undesirables" (poor and of a low socioeconomic class) living amongst them?

I doubt most people who oppose mass immigration from countries with vastly different cultures care too much about skin colour or ethnicity of the people coming in; of greater concern is their ability to adapt peacefully to the culture of the new country, become self-sustaining, respect the laws and social values of their new country and refrain from causing trouble.

Is this not a reasonable request? Or do you believe the onus should be on the host country to bend over backwards to accommodate those who refuse to adapt?

edit on 3/3/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

You are avoiding the need for Islamic cultural and spiritual reformation just going by the social factors. Christian was the same crap before the reformation with it's duality holier than thou message. And secularism have tamed Christian faith even more.

The east Asians who live in Sweden are not a bigger problem than the native Swedish since their religions and culture is based on non duality and karma.

There is a push for Fascist dualistic cultism in all Abrahamic religions and the more nominal the followers become the better.

It is not the same with other religions. The deeper spiritual Sikhs, Jains and Buddhist become the more peaceful they become. If Islam was only following Sufi teaching and rejected Muhammad then the same would be true to the Muslim. The ideas change people for the better or for the worse.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Ah finally! Someone who knows apples from oranges! Do you think the rest of the commentators makes a difference in this thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

So i read a lot of assumptions based on ideals, but very little fact and a lot of assumptions.. On the other hand, i can point from the neolithic age until today how society is formed by regulating freewill..
I never mentioned in a single word a culture, did i? I said society..

Prosperity before? Sure, warlords pillaging and looting, raping and killing, slavery.. Well i can also make this list long..

How do you think Astronomy first emerged? Aliens? How do you think the first working farmers almanac came about?
Our evolution in science comes from a genuine interest, or maybe an ounce of greed also..

One aspect is making better for humanity, the other is keeping humanity alive.. Letting humans run free without any regulations will kill this planet very fast.. wrong.. Kill humans..

Religion offered the sanctuary for accomplishments in society, you forget we are just primates in a human skin.. Dont believe we are anything else..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I can point out your argument from 6000 years of recorded history about socioeconomic classes, how local religious cultures spore with hope.. Its when hope leaves you get a clusterf#ck

Which want do you want?

Japan? China? USA? Greece? Egypt? Rome? Persia?

I can make the liiiiist looooong, just keep your era and i can name a different culture doing the same thing..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Someone once said;" Never argue with an american, he will just scream if his point isnt made, and if that doesnt work, he will start shooting "

I want to point a single narrative, people in general are xenophobic and intolerant, its nature.. You just want to pay that mexican cheap dollars for doing some labor, but you dont want him as a neighbor.. I just want people to say, " I am a racist, I just hide behind religion.."

And then always the same narrative;" I know some Arabs, muslims, sooo i cant be racist.... Buuuuuuuut, those others.. "

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I really cannot follow where you are going with this...

The fact of the matter this this: people who immigrate to a foreign state — whether they are white, brown, black or yellow, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist or Jew, rich, poor or middle class — the onus is on them to resettle in their new country peacefully. They are expected to obey the rules and laws of their new country, adapt to the cultural differences they encounter, respect the social values and norms of the new country, and refrain from causing trouble.

Those are their most minimal of obligations when immigrating to a new country. It's the same for everyone who wants to go to any country. If they are not willing to meet the above criteria then they are not worthy of the privilege of immigration.

You can refer to the past all you like. You can find similarities here and there compared to times past, you can even claim "history repeats itself over and over again", but the reality is that at no time has the world ever been "the same". It always was, is and will be ever-changing and it is up to us to adapt to those changes at the time if we want to achieve the best for humanity.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

They are forced out, fleeing, to a country that will welcome them with open arms if they adjust to the socioeconomic class they are given. Learn them another language, a whole new set of rules that took them ages to learn in a country they were forced out of. Place them behind invisible walls, and blame them all for what a few did/done/does.

After a few years give them some hope, maybe one day they can return home, they adjust to their new home, but their children will be born into the same socioeconomic, class their parents did and the curse continues.. Each empire, each nation, each kingdom are built by the blood on slavery, not the privileges of being a citizen, inside its borders.

We arent all given the same privileges, The rules and regulations, the laws, sections and articles arent there to protect you, they are there to protect the citizens of a nation and its borders..
--

Its hate, pure hate, human hate.. They place in something called ignorance..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Someone once said;" Never argue with an american, he will just scream if his point isnt made, and if that doesnt work, he will start shooting "

I want to point a single narrative, people in general are xenophobic and intolerant, its nature.. You just want to pay that mexican cheap dollars for doing some labor, but you dont want him as a neighbor.. I just want people to say, " I am a racist, I just hide behind religion.."

And then always the same narrative;" I know some Arabs, muslims, sooo i cant be racist.... Buuuuuuuut, those others.. "

Ahh, and that someone was ignorant and generalizing Americans. I certainly haven't even come close to feeling like I need to shout. My writing and tone is usually to be taken in fairly flat tones.

Xenophobia and intolerance are typically based off of fear and ignorance. Only ones who seem to suffer from that tend to be those who don't read anything but what they are handed, and what they are shown on the network news channels.

Why would someone admit they were a racist if they are not. Race and religion are not the same.

I have no tolerance for Mormons, that does not mean I hate Caucasians from Utah. It means I hate Mormonism.

I have no tolerance for Islam, does not mean I hate Arabs, Asians, African Americans, or Caucasians. It means I hate Islam. Islam is a "religion".

How is this such a hard concept? Staunch Atheists typically have a hatred for all religions. Does that mean they hate all people too?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

wow, please, you really belief this yourself?

There is only one group doing this, and it's Muslims, and they are not all Arab, there are also African American, Somolian, and Tunisians. So how can you be so blind not to see the one common denominator of the religion?

Has nothing to do with how you look?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

They are forced out, fleeing, to a country that will welcome them with open arms if they adjust to the socioeconomic class they are given. Learn them another language, a whole new set of rules that took them ages to learn in a country they were forced out of. Place them behind invisible walls, and blame them all for what a few did/done/does.

Are they trying to stop the few bad people?

Are they trying to help foster a good change from the former society?

Or are they remaining recalcitrant, and clinging to the old and keep it with them?

It is like this:

You and your spouse are forced out of your home, so I offer you a room, and food. The rules in the house tho are no shoes indoors, and no smoking in the house. No loud music after 10:00pm. Yet, you do not agree with the rules, and insist the rules must change to suit you. So you smoke, wear your shoes all over the house, and play loud music all night. You then insist that further, you get my favorite chair, and the tv remote control to watch what you want.

Is this fair to me hosting you at my house until you can return home?
Since your spouse did not speak up that you are not following the rules, isn't she just as guilty for going along with you in breaking the rules?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

wow, please, you really belief this yourself?

There is only one group doing this, and it's Muslims, and they are not all Arab, there are also African American, Somolian, and Tunisians. So how can you be so blind not to see the one common denominator of the religion?

Has nothing to do with how you look?

No, it has nothing to do with how you look. Do you not comprehend the words I used.. I said it was the religion.

What is your native language?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I understand the words, do you think it was the same narrative, when the African Americans had a chance to vote in 1965, Christian American Africans,, Do you think you would say;" Heey, welcome neighbor? "
I just believe you say words to fit the bill of your own ideals so you arent branded.

It was the black panther movement then...

How about during WW2, do you think you would hate the Japs living in America after, Pearl Harbor?

How about the Indians before that? The Italians during "The great depression" you think you would say the same? How about the chinese railroad workers?

Redskin? N*gger? Guido? Banana?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Did you house them by good will? Or did you house them by pure greed?

I believe that most people use the good will of society and turn it into a profit, exploiting its called.
Found in every corner of society.

But im sure you house them out of good-will as long as they pay for it, we tried that in Sweden during the 90s. Capitalistic venture, good great liberal ideals, 20 years later guess who has to clean the mess up, sure aint the liberal market.
A working concept for over 200 years, exploited within a decade..

Sweden relies on the banks to clean the mess up, cause you know, its that so called " good will " housing that caused the clusterf*ck.. Long term planning vs short term goals..

Socioeconomic classes and exploitation, they choose between "your good will housing" or " Cult "

God Bless Liberals! Who do you blame when the stand at your doorstep! ISLAM!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

They are forced out, fleeing, to a country that will welcome them with open arms

There is a difference between a refugee and an immigrant.

If they adjust to the socioeconomic class they are given. Learn them another language, a whole new set of rules that took them ages to learn in a country they were forced out of.

Is it too much to expect a sense of gratitude toward a 'host' country which is

offering shelter, succour and money which is equal to or, sometimes even more

than that received by the natives of that country?

What ever happened to that old adage that *Charity begins at home*?

We arent all given the same privileges, The rules and regulations, the laws, sections and articles arent there to protect you, they are there to protect the citizens of a nation and its borders..

*The citizens of a nation*
like *Charity begins at home*

You may do well to keep reminding yourself ......

Race and Religion Are not the same thing.
edit on 4-3-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

(post by grainofsand removed for a manners violation)
(post by tikbalang removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

No, you clearly stated your pow in another thread... My OP was nothing about religion was it? It was people who who jumped to the gun and made it another topic..

You remember the gypsy thread that was deleted? It was based on facts, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join