It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im so tired of these sneaky racists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Most of the "facts" ive seen lately on Sweden are based on biased opinions and regulated experiences through a medium, and then you have a discussion among each other and all of a sudden it becomes fact..

Do anyone of you have any first hand experiences of that you call fact, or is it a story you just happen to like cause it fills a prejudice of racism.. I can bet those "'n-word' slaves" heard the same thing before the sixties, most likely up to this day.
Liveleak is a sure a first hand experience on Western Culture racism if you want to experience it.

It ranges from " monkeys to i have no f# clue "

I can surely say, that the Sweden Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency are more than fully prepared if there was an "invasion".

For me, its about this, ATS is about creative people, creating stories, its about people who needs guidance when they are drowning in an ocean of information.. Dont get me wrong ive seen the parasites lurking around in here, watching..
My simple message is for them as always "F# You", and i dont hide it. I have no agenda, im tired of this cancerous plague that runs amok by people who believes in the ideals portrayed by Hitler..

I just want people to act as the are, if you are a racist, just walk away, you are never forced to deal with someone you dont like. But dont hide your s# in a psychotic mindset and try to play the smart card.

Im proud of Sweden cause its stands for something, continuity, we dont change, we dont war, we forgive and teach love..
How about you try that for once, instead of placing a racist agenda hidden in the shadows. Cause i surely say, things will never change.
edit on Fri Mar 3 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Well done to the people of Sweden...

Great people, I was in Karolinska last year... so much tolerance...

Keep up the good posting Tik and well done for being also so proud of your Gyspy heritage.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
See, racism doesn't work here. I'm not intolerant of Arabs, Asians, African Americans, etc.

I'm against a certain religion, and it's beliefs and it's practice.

Now, if your quiet about it, and don't bring it up I don't say a thing about it, and there have been a few who I had no clue. Just as I don't go around blasting my distaste, they didn't go around boasting about their deity and beliefs.

It's those that push, ram, and force their religious views and practices that I despise. Those are the ones I am Religiously Intolerant of.

Racism is a dead-beaten horse, stop flogging it's poor corpse, and let it rest in peace. So call it what it is, not racism.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

A - Im not a racist i just dont like muslims...

B - But its okay that your daughter marries a Christian African?

A - No, i think you should marry your own color, but im not a racist. I just believe that you should marry within your own race.
---

Hey! thanks for the input, sooo, just curious, what did you do at Karolinska?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I am Arabic, born in Oman. My parents were both born in Saudi.

I think Islam is the most disgusting ideology to EVER exist on earth, faaaar worse than nazis

But that means I'm racist?

Low IQ anyone?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

A - Im not a racist i just dont like muslims...

B - But its okay that your daughter marries a Christian African?

A - No, i think you should marry your own color, but im not a racist. I just believe that you should marry within your own race.
---

Hey! thanks for the input, sooo, just curious, what did you do at Karolinska?

A : That's your choice

B : As long as my daughter or son is extremely happy I have no issues.

C : This is your gypsy upbringing that leads you to believe this and I respect your opinion and your culture.

I was taking clients to visit the University.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 3-3-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

So where in my post did you see Muslim? Please point that out?

You see you go in defense within a second, no racism right? How about i just call you right out a hypocrite?

You are just looking for an excuse to horses*it

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Oh, my ABA was merely a statement of the dialogue in place.. of people who are " not racists "

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
OP.. Try not to mix race and religion..

I do tolerate everyone on this planet.. but I can not tolerate people that mix religion with politics, law and work.
Therefor Islam is my enemy.. Islam is the the wolf hiding in sheep clothes..
But if one points out the wolf, you are accused of being a sheep hater

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm Caucasian, born in Germany. Both my parent were born in Austria. I think nazism is a disgusting ideology , almost as intolerant and hateful as Islam.

That makes me racist?

Low IQ anyone?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Please point out in my post

I am Arabic, born in Oman. My parents were both born in Saudi. I think Islam is the most disgusting ideology to EVER exist on earth, faaaar worse than nazis But that means I'm racist? Low IQ anyone?

Where you can find this? You think you are smart, dont you? Your full of opinions thats for sure

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I do tolerate everyone on this planet.. but I can not tolerate people that mix religion with politics, law and work.

Exactly. Don't EVER point out the wolf ! It's extremely racist.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Please point out in my post

I am Arabic, born in Oman. My parents were both born in Saudi. I think Islam is the most disgusting ideology to EVER exist on earth, faaaar worse than nazis But that means I'm racist? Low IQ anyone?

Where you can find this? You think you are smart, dont you? Your full of opinions thats for sure

I think maybe you will NEVER enter a Muslim majority area, EVER, in you hypocritical life. Because you're a racist.

And it's "you're"
edit on 3 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I was actually raised in a suburban area where the majority was a muslim population, but you know, where i come from, Sweden, you really dont practice your religion, since we all go to the same school. We learn how other cultures work and why they do things they do, it makes Swedes the perfect mediators in Wartime, cause we base everything in fact and not opinions..
For a swede the religion means how you were raised, and the mindset. So when a Swede says something, it means usually it not an opinion, its usually based on fact.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Exactly. Don't EVER point out the wolf ! It's extremely racist.

"Wolfs"

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
"wolfs"

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Panthers?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

"wolfs"

Do you base this video on facts or opinions ?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I hate all religions and religious people just look silly yelling out Allah Spaghetti Monster is great.

Talk about brain washing, we would be colonizing planets right now it wasnt for religion.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Talk about brain washing, we would be colonizing planets right now it wasnt for religion.

So where do you think the foundation of society came from? Just OT a bit, but i need to hear this

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join