It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will see you when you wake up dad . [YJA2017] Non writer .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I will see you when you wake up dad . 99 98 97 9... Strange , i am awake but i am floating , why am i floating . The room , so familiar and the surgeon sitting with his head in his hands , nurses rushing about avoiding eye contact at all times This is bad , poor fella was one of the unlucky ones . Bad dream .
Enough . I need to wake up , its easy and i try but to no avail , i always wake up . Why is this not working .
I travel from room to room when i stop at a room ,i dont know why i have stopped , was i drawn there .
Poor kid , much like i was many a year ago laying there waiting , mom and dad trying to put on a brave face but they all know the end story .
His light is dim , why has he a light coming from his chest , i look down and my light is bright , why do i have a light , why does he have a light , i try once again to wake up but again to no avail , its the anaesthetic it has to be , enjoy the ride . I look down again and put my hand into my chest , its almost a natural thing , i grab the light and place it in the boys chest , he takes a deep breath , the first of many , he will live . How do i know this , am i god or an angel , i feel warmth but why do i feel like this , its a dream but none like i have experienced before , when do i wake up .
Many children , some i can help , but not all , my light goes dimmer almost candle like .
Images , hundreds , thousands , millions flashing before me , i know them all , why is this happening . The images slow until i am looking down on my daughter , why is she crying . I scream at her it is ok i am here i just need to wake up , but she doesn't hear .
Why is the man from the operating theatre being cremated , who was he .
It is hot . so very very ho.....

The end .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-3-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Whoa, you got it mate.

Recently had an OP to my face for cancer. Put under, bit of rearranging. Last thing I remember before this was having a joke with the anesthetist.

Woke up to a cup of tea and cheese sandwich.

Loved the read.

my kindest regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Hey hutch622!!

The part where you take your light and place it in the boy's chest (and then he takes a deep breath)...that was amazing! The entire story was great!

Like bally, I've had surgeries too and the time spent laying on a gurney, waiting for the anesthetic...sure does make your mind think strange (and scary thoughts). I've never had the out of body experience like many others, but just reading about floating over your own body makes me anxious, lol.

S&F...Good luck in the contest and please keep writing!
jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanks jacy . I really agonised a bit over posting the story as i have a pretty large OP coming up . Lets hope life doesn't imitate art . As for keeping writing , ha ha , maybe if i have the inspiration like with this topic . Its pretty hard using the ATS format as well . I would have loved to have a program where i could lay it out and worked on it a bit .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Ohh, I'm sorry to hear that you're facing surgery soon.
I am surrounded in real life with sick friends/family (daughter-in-law had cancer & surgeries last year)...I'm trying to help look after people, but geez it's stressful for everyone.

"Lets hope life doesn't imitate art." I said almost the same thing about my story, lol. (self-fulfilling prophecy, hehe...)

As for format, I open up notepad on my computer and write my story there first. That way I can save it, go back and edit...then I copy and paste it here when I'm done.

If you're going to be recuperating for a while, try some writing when you feel up for it. I find it therapeutic and sometimes writing a story takes my mind off feeling crappy.
I wish you well and hope you have help and support (in real life)!

jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Deep.

Great story!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Pretty sure above daughter will be there , bally offered his help as well , bloody mud crab thief , kidding mate . It will all be good and if not maybe a topic for ATS .lol. Member prophesied own death .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Member prophesied own death .

Glad you've got your daughter and a good mate!

As for the above quote? Well...the topic did come from Augustus, lol!! If we all start dropping like flies it will be one heck of a cool conspiracy. (I just really don't want to float over my own body...starting off my afterlife with anxiety, sheesh!)
jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Deep.

Thank you , good luck with your story , i loved it , and we are all winners here just for posting our stories .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Thanks for your kind words mate , as you know i was a little reluctant to post my story . We still on for the thread we talked about , had to can this weekend ( again ) but given its my mums 80th next weekend i am pretty sure i will get out . Plus we get Monday off for a horse race .lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Pretty sure above daughter will be there , bally offered his help as well , bloody mud crab thief , kidding mate . It will all be good and if not maybe a topic for ATS .lol. Member prophesied own death .

Hey, all my crabs are legit!

bally

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Yeah we'll get a thread together mate. No worries about that, me I'm tied up this weekend. Have my young lady back home. See what pans out and will contribute to my other thread.

Have to pick a date for the big comp and release it upon ATS. Mit pics.

Keep writing, PM me about the new thread and we'll pick a date,

Just finished watching RAMBO of all things. 15 mins into the 4th of the 3rd. Time for bed.

regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Hey bally, when you guys get your new thread up and running send me a link in my mail please?
Really curious to see what you've got cooking, lol.
jacy

( hutch, bumping your thread to keep it 'recent')

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Really curious to see what you've got cooking, lol.

Close .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes, Hutchman,

Jg was pretty close to the mark

We'll keep you in the loop Jace.

bally

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Quite looking forward to going out again .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
That was really good Hutch, and deep. nicely done! I enjoyed reading that.

Lots of powerful energy coming your way.

edit on 4-3-2017 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

Thank you so much for your kind words , i dont consider myself a writer usually but that i found easy to write , well the story came easy , the writing not so much as i struggle quite a bit writing things down for some reason .
edit on 4-3-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Here we go! I read the your again'

bump,

bally
edit on 4-3-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Good story!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join