It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: buster2010
With the rapid fire lies dimwit keeps telling you really cannot blame CNN or any other media outlet gets things wrong every now and then. It would most likely cost them their operating budget to hire enough fact checkers to get everything right.

I would think that accuracy should be the first priority of any news / information outlet.

if they can't be accurate they should shut up.

no one is expecting 100%--would be impossible--but this much fake news this often seems to indicate they would rather make political points than be factual. which leads to credibility loss which leads to fewer viewers. which is happening.

CNN is no longer using the "Accurate Trusted Source for News" brag line. I don't think they even consider themselves to be a serious news organization at all any longer. The ONLY time they have something positive to say about America or the President of America, is when President Trump beats the "War Drum".

To wit...

""Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump, speaking alongside South Korean President Moon Jae-in, declared Friday US patience with the North Korean regime "is over."

"The era of strategic patience with the North Korean regime has failed," Trump said in a statement from the Rose Garden. "And, frankly, that patience is over."

The remarks were the latest sign that Trump is growing increasingly frustrated with the lack of progress in curbing North Korea's nuclear and ballistic missile programs, which top US officials have eyed with increasing concern in recent months.""

Source: www.cnn.com...

As stated in the title of this thread, CNN WANTS A WAR. CNN and ISIS and Kim Jong have more in common, than they have differences.

I'm looking forward to President Trump's administration dismantling CNN from the inside out. The U.S. Government is merciless with internal enemies. Lots of Departments will bring "Hell on Earth" to CNN Ownership and Executives in the coming months.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

With the rapid fire lies dimwit keeps telling you really cannot blame CNN or any other media outlet gets things wrong every now and then. It would most likely cost them their operating budget to hire enough fact checkers to get everything right.

I would think that accuracy should be the first priority of any news / information outlet.

no one is expecting 100%--would be impossible--but this much fake news this often seems to indicate they would rather make political points than be factual. which leads to credibility loss which leads to fewer viewers. which is happening.

I'm looking forward to President Trump's administration dismantling CNN from the inside out. The U.S. Government is merciless with internal enemies. Lots of Departments will bring "Hell on Earth" to CNN Ownership and Executives in the coming months.

CNN is a private company, not a government organization. Trump has no authority there (unless he buys them!) if government could put this kind of pressure on media Obama would have done this to Fox.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

CNN is a private company, not a government organization. Trump has no authority there (unless he buys them!) if government could put this kind of pressure on media Obama would have done this to Fox.

Obama was more of a wimp than President Trump. His IRS tried to "go after" Tea Party leaders, but the administration backed down after realizing that the Tea Party was composed of the really smart and well-funded constituents.

CNN leadership, on the other hand, is not that smart. Government pressure applied at the weak points will cause CNN to "cry uncle", and stop acting like a domestic-based terrorist organization relatively quickly.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Obama was more of a wimp than President Trump. His IRS tried to "go after" Tea Party leaders, but the administration backed down after realizing that the Tea Party was composed of the really smart and well-funded constituents.

CNN leadership, on the other hand, is not that smart. Government pressure applied at the weak points will cause CNN to "cry uncle", and stop acting like a domestic-based terrorist organization relatively quickly.

Rofl, I love the revisionist history here. IRS went after Tea Party groups, as well as some democratic groups that did the same(it was just way more common for a Tea Party group to do this), because they were using political sounding names and trying to register as non-profits. So the IRS gave them a closer look to ensure it was just a name and not a front for a political group to register falsely as a non-profit.

And secondly you are calling for government censorship to go after a group you dont like. The same thing you just false claimed Obama and the IRS did while crying about how terrible it was.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That's not my statement. Let me simplify: IF OP feels that CNN should be charged with treason THEN they must have called for the same thing for Fox in the last Administration. More clear?

Your statement is pure opinion. In fact, while I agree CNN does at time show bias, the situation is reversed in your opinion and mine on Fox.

So ... whose opinion should determine who we trample the Constitution for then?

Pffft.

I believe there was only 1 President who ever dared to do anything close to suing the media and that was Abraham Lincoln, instead of suing them he simply shut them down and jailed the owners/editors. In this day and age the perception of a President having to stoop to the level of suing a media outlet would be considered beneath his office.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Terrorist Cnn is now pushing hard for a war with north korea.

They have taken a short break from inciting civil war.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Terrorist Cnn is now pushing hard for a war with north korea.

They have taken a short break from inciting civil war.

"Why did it take President Trump 5 days to sign the Russia sanctions bill!?" (Today)

"North Korea submarines are doing strange things. NK is DARING President Trump!" (2 days ago)

"North Korea is gearing up for a Big Nuclear Test ANY DAY NOW! What will Trump do about it?" (June 2017)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
In the interest of U.S. security, CNN should be immediately terminated. CNN correspondent JIM SCIUTTO is fanning the flames to start a war with North Korea, by sending out FAKE NEWS tonight.

He says that Kim Jong, in response to President Trump warning NK to stop threatening the USA, just issued another threat...to "turn the US mainland in the theatre of a nuclear war".

Of all the journalists/networks, only Sciutto is Tweeting those words tonight..essentially saying that North Korea is daring President Trump to hit him.
twitter.com...

Very dangerous warmongering from CNN! Govt should revoke their broadcast license IMMEDIATELY.
edit on 8/8/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Anti-America Terrorist CNN has BIG POLL NUMBERS on the screen tonight, gleefully declaring that 50% of Americans want the U.S. Military to strike North Korea ASAP. 41% Do not.

CNN is a threat to National Security. They should be shut down immediately by the FCC/Homeland Security.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Anti-America Terrorist CNN has BIG POLL NUMBERS on the screen tonight, gleefully declaring that 50% of Americans want the U.S. Military to strike North Korea ASAP. 41% Do not.

CNN is a threat to National Security. They should be shut down immediately by the FCC/Homeland Security.

They are not as much of a threat as an idiot screaming fire and fury.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

They are not as much of a threat as an idiot screaming fire and fury.

I didn't know exactly what a "snowflake" personality was until this week. This potential U.S./North Korea conflict really helped identify exactly how they act.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
LOL ... the President of the United States stupidly threatens a third-world country ... and it's CNN's fault.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL ... the President of the United States stupidly threatens a third-world country ... and it's CNN's fault.

If Kim Jong tuned in to CNN this week, he probably thought that one of his brilliant generals had bought the network.

If a person who had never seen CNN before, saw it for the first time this week, he/she would think that they were watching a North Korean TV Network.

Summary of CNN this week: The evil U.S. President Trump is threatening to blow poor North Korea off the face of the earth for no reason. What a mean, heartless country the USA is!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Obviously don't understand how "G"overnment works. The Obama/IRS thing was a tempest-in-a-teapot #storm whipped up by the pseudo-cons - who were/are equally ignorant of how things work. Gov't execs don't have the ability to put together these little plots with hundreds/thousands of people who go to work everyday like the rest of the country being wiling dupes. That kind of thing would have been reported to one, or more, different entities both within the Gov't as well as outside. Sorry, hair on fire, nothing of substance. Did the TEGE commish have a problem, yeah maybe. But she doesn't "own" the people she would have had to demand do the deed and keep quiet about it...not to even get into how you do database queries. If you have ever developed then exercised a database you would understand the concept of keywords...not to mention, no legitimate "conservative" group (to my knowledge) was ever denied status. They were just asked to clarify what was in their charter.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
TO MY FELLOW MEMBERS:

This thread would probably have never made it past page 2 or 3 if it was info pertaining to the OP. If you came in here looking for useful information, go look elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
TO MY FELLOW MEMBERS:

This thread would probably have never made it past page 2 or 3 if it was info pertaining to the OP. If you came in here looking for useful information, go look elsewhere.

"USEFUL" is in the eye and mind of the beholder, Ventian. When CNN is punished in some significant way, I want to be known as the ATS member who did not waiver in warning Americans how dangerous the network is to American society.

CNN is more dangerous than any ISIS terrorist cell in the U.S. could ever be. CNN's weapon is ANTI-AMERICAN WORDS, broadcast around the globe, 24/7.

Here's an excerpt from a write-up, providing the latest example of CNN's obsession with destroying the President of the very country where the network is headquartered.

When the news broke Friday evening that a federal grand jury has approved criminal charges in relation to the special counsel’s investigation into Russian election interference, the left wing media — especially CNN — frantically launched into wall-to-wall coverage of something that’s still under seal.

With three guests in-studio and seven other talking heads, CNN, which was shockingly the first to break the story, began breathlessly pushing the narrative that this was the big moment they’d been waiting for. This, surely, was the pivotal moment that would lead to the end of Trump’s presidency.

And though these anti-Trump media members went on and on — late into the night — speculating about who the target could be, and what charges they could face, it was all just wild speculation. But the fact that they were all so excited to speculate tells you everything you need to know about this outlet.

SOURCE: www.bostonherald.com...

Since CNN's attacks on America are more damaging than any single nuclear weapon would be, the network should be banned from operating in this country!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Monday, March 5, 2018

Well it's about freakin time! CNN is complaining because the White House is FINALLY giving them the cold shoulder.

CNN's Jim Acosta objected to his network not being called upon during Monday's White House press briefing, noting it was the third straight time White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders didn't take a question from the cable network.

More at: thehill.com...

As far as I'm concerned, CNN does NOT have right to exist, in it's current Anti-America/Anti-President configuration. Ignoring them at press conferences should be the 1st step towards revoking their ability to be headquartered in the United States of America.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Monday, March 5, 2018

Well it's about freakin time! CNN is complaining because the White House is FINALLY giving them the cold shoulder.

CNN's Jim Acosta objected to his network not being called upon during Monday's White House press briefing, noting it was the third straight time White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders didn't take a question from the cable network.

More at: thehill.com...

As far as I'm concerned, CNN does NOT have right to exist, in it's current Anti-America/Anti-President configuration. Ignoring them at press conferences should be the 1st step towards revoking their ability to be headquartered in the United States of America.

You have showned your colors.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

quit your right wing fear mongering whinging.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

quit your right wing fear mongering whinging.

May 22, 2018

The Trump Admin is finally seeing CNN for what it is. Shot fired across the bow today.

Wolf Blister just reported that CNN has been barred from attending some Trump Administration media events.

A start!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join