It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
June 14, 2017

Here in the immediate aftermath of the shooting of Republican Representative Steve Scalise by Liberal Democrat James Hodgkinson, CNN blames the "extremely divided" state of our nation right now.

YES...CNN.. the #1 TV network for creating and fanning the flames of political hate, 24 hours a day, has the nerve to complain about the political atmosphere in this country!

I hope they are called out for this by our government leaders...and forced into oblivion.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
CNN needs to go ahead and take credit. At least ISIS stands behind the people that pick up their ideology of hate.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
CNN needs to go ahead and take credit. At least ISIS stands behind the people that pick up their ideology of hate.

It is ironic that the ISIS terrorist organization has more honor and character, than our American-based CNN terrorist organization.

Since CNN is the most ubiquitous of the mainstream media outlets, they deserve the most blame for whatever Civil violence erupts. They are in the same cowardly mold as Hillary. Both blame everyone but themself.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Agreed.

Yet another issue that has been passed along and dismissed.

Many who should, dont truly understand what we mean when we say that we see them as an enemy to us.

I dont just not like them. I see them as a dangerous incarnation of many historically tyranical and devious tools of subjugation.

I pray that on some level, the response is being prepared and that this monster and all those like it are soon to encounter their destiny.

Edit to add:
This is a post from another thread. Thought I would post it here as well.

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: marg6043

The Monopolized State Media has violated the public trust placed in it.

What criminality and violations of law were involved in doing so, or allowing such to be done is up to the legal authorities concerned.

This is a situation created as a direct consequence of the propagandistic arm of the state politicizing mass hysteria so as to capitalize on it later with legislative direction in DC as well as influencing public sentiment on a national level.

The near Chicago riot staged during these elections should have set into gear what defensive measures we have in place for domestic terrorism. Who set it up, or allowed it to develop is something we should know and tell the people about.

The ability to put our leadership in check through inciting public unrest and discord should not be allowed to exist in parallel to sovereign national order.

I see it as a direct threat to our continued existence.

edit on 6 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
CNN is a THREAT???

WHY? Did Fox, Limbaugh, Jones, Hannity and others TELL you so?

So LITTLE original thought these days.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Great post, TadaMan! To take it even further, CNN is absolving themselves, democrats, and Sanders, from ANY and ALL responsibility for the actions of shooter James Hodgkinson this morning.

"When you boil it all down, the shooter was ultimately the one responsible for today's attack. He decided to show up at Congressional baseball practice this morning, and pull the trigger."

I suppose the whack-jobs working at CNN also believe that a suicide bomber bears ultimate responsibility for killing a bunch of innocent people.

We need to add "mentally stupid coward" to the list of dangerous traits exhibited domestic-based terrorist CNN.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

My Question is , when is Some Lone Nut gonna take a Pop at Wolf Blitzer ? God Knows that Lyin' Rat Deserves the Attention...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
CNN? Wasn't that a TV show with puppets? Didn't they have a lovable big yellow (ambiguous gay) male bird that had a nest with nothing in it? Then some Republican like creature, that defended a trashcan? I'm probably wrong... I could be thinking of some other propaganda/social engineering show.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned the CNN protest in Atlanta on Saturday? Sounds noble, needed, and FUN!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Has anyone mentioned the CNN protest in Atlanta on Saturday? Sounds noble, needed, and FUN!

I have not!

Do you have a link, my friend?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

www.breitbart.com...link

You close enough to go? I'm considering it.

edit on 15-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This thread is a terrorist threat.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
This thread is a terrorist threat.

You Betcha............)
edit on 15-6-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
America-hating CNN is in contact with leakers in the U.S. Intelligence community. THIS IS A DANGEROUS COMBINATION!

""Washington (CNN) US spy satellites have detected new activity at North Korea's underground nuclear test site for the first time in several weeks, two US officials told CNN.

The activity appears to involve some modifications around one of the tunnel entrances to an underground test area.
The officials said it is not yet clear if the activity indicates a sixth nuclear test is imminent, but noted there is concern that North Korea could set off a test during Wednesday's visit to Washington by top Chinese diplomats and military officials.""

www.cnn.com...

The next thing you know, CNN will be drumming up fake news that prompts Kim Jong to launch a nuclear weapon. This terrorist organization, masquerading as an innocent media outlet, is a clear threat to U.S. Security.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Did anyone go? CNN needs to have their revenue stream tapped by the U.S. Government. That's the only thing that will drive them out of business, or to another country.
edit on 6/20/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I like CNN because they have the balls to ask the questions we all want answers to.

www.phillymag.com...

I thought Prez Trump liked the other anchor...what's his name?
edit on 16CDT10America/Chicago041101030 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

A big problem is that CNN anchors don't ask questions of anyone with a balanced view. They ask that Hitler look-alike guy last week, "Duh....Does President Trump have a chance of achieving much during his term?"
edit on 6/26/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Why do they all have ear pieces and tele-says a lot

What happened to "independent journalism"?

Alex Jones? Crazy or 90% on the money
Way better than sources, that have seemed to suddenly
Wait! What now?

Amazing the unnamed sources have all but stopped

Drip drip drip; bubble gum and soap bubbles

Too easy

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

CNN has been BIG on attempting to get the USA into a war with another nation. Ever since CNN's Bernie Shaw ( en.wikipedia.org...(journalist)) propelled CNN's ratings to go through the roof during the Gulf War in 1991, the network has always sided with U.S. leaders who are acting pro-war at the moment.

The only 3 times that CNN has ran pro-Trump stories were when he launched the Syria attack.. when he authorized the "Mother of all Bombs" dropped on ISIS in Afghanistan, and when he sent a battle-group to North Korea.

Since President Trump's inauguration, CNN branched out from flaming international tensions, to attempting to start a CIVIL WAR here in the USA. They know America has a major fault-line running between Democrats and Republicans. The are acting as a Domestic Terrorist by trying their best to trigger a cataclysmic earth-quake.

It was a JOY listening to their indignation today, when SEAN SPICER announced that the daily press briefings would be audio-only, because "certain" network reporters were showboating and acting like jerks for the camera.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
With the rapid fire lies dimwit keeps telling you really cannot blame CNN or any other media outlet gets things wrong every now and then. It would most likely cost them their operating budget to hire enough fact checkers to get everything right.

I would think that accuracy should be the first priority of any news / information outlet.

if they can't be accurate they should shut up.

no one is expecting 100%--would be impossible--but this much fake news this often seems to indicate they would rather make political points than be factual. which leads to credibility loss which leads to fewer viewers. which is happening.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join